Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,381 to 19,395 of 24529
-
10-31-19 00:13 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 530Latina
https://aypapi.com.baltimore.listcra...post/38441216/
Anyone familiar with this one.
-
10-30-19 21:00 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 414Jen
Can you send me the info? Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 16:13 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 414Cecil / Harford county UTR?
I might be single soon and have been out the game for a while. What's around harford and Cecil county? You can pm me.
-
10-30-19 14:27 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 132https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1664889
Originally Posted by Rocky99
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 11:13 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 82Same
7688 is the same as mine. They text you when new girls are there. I've only had good service from a few there, Linda is one.
Originally Posted by LesTosterone
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 23:26 #5144Regular Member

Posts: 21Linda
Can someone share the Linda's link please?
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 20:36 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 380Yeah, I got ripped off at the RR in Hanover before. Claimed to be GFE if I paid +$20. Did so and nothing. Rushed out the door as soon as I came.
Originally Posted by LesTosterone
[View Original Post]
The ads that I was looking at end in x8600 and x875x2 different ads, but the same girl. Pics are obviously fake. Staying at a cheap hotel in Towson. Still haven't heard back. I'm interested in the girl Minkey was talking about since it was actually GFE.
-
10-29-19 17:11 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 146Columbians Laurel
Someone on EB commented somebody got detained around there. Anybody know anything about it? Not saying it's true, but I saw the comment.
-
10-29-19 16:41 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 352Seems like Millie is the only semi-decent big booty white girl in the area. I may just have to take a plunge.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 14:11 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 132For my part, Linda is with an outfit that shares the last digits x76x8 and x37c9, both in Hanover. Most if not all these places post wildly exaggerated services and pics, so I take it in stride. I got a text from both numbers, having been a past client, alerting "great news, Linda is back" and requested a real pic. While professionally done, it looked plausible enough to roll those dice.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 10:46 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 647Well Millie is legit but a lot of mileage and high maintenance. Very lazy, dead fish, mumbles incoherent sentences, is always high on drugs, gash is a 50/50 proposition depending on what day you get her (sometimes no odor, sometimes stinky). But having said all that, she's always been very responsive to me whenever I text her. She gets back right away although others have had problems with her in terms of communication. She's another one that is good to have in your back pocket if you are in a pinch and just need to bust a quick nut. And some of the comments on EB are total bullshit. She does see white guys. The only color that matters to her is green (if you catch my drift).
Originally Posted by SymptomAddict
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 00:30 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 380
Originally Posted by LesTosterone
[View Original Post]
Are you guys talking about the same girl? LT's girl is at the RR and a safety girl and Minkey's was a condo and GFE.
Originally Posted by Minkey
[View Original Post]
I contacted one of the ads that says "No Condom" service and Full GFE. I've been lied to in the past, but I figured I would see if it was legit. Contacted them and they were really coy about it. Without even saying when I wanted to see the girl, they gave me the location and just said "text when you there. " Before anything I wanted to make sure if it was truly going to be GFE and BBFS. They said yes and +$40 for the BBFS for a total of $200. I asked for real pics since the pics in the ads were obviously fake. I have yet to hear back from them.
-
10-29-19 00:10 #5137Senior Member

Posts: 1626I visited Bree C today. She moved to Pulaski Highway. Her service was ok. She asked for donation upfront, but I said No and showed the donation. She was ok with that.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 21:57 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 352PAWGs in Baltimore
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to ask again about any PAWGs in Baltimore. I know Millie is available but from what I've seen on the comments, it might not be worth it from a service standpoint. Any other big booty white girls that you guys are aware of? Wide hips are also appreciated.
Thanks. PM me and I'll return the favor for anyone looking for thick, heavy bottom BBWs in the area.
-
10-28-19 08:23 #5135Regular Member

Posts: 2Introduction
Hello fellow skirt chasers, first time poster, longer time reader. This is my first post so I do apologize if it's in the wrong spot or just in bad taste here. I've been with the lifestyle since to 2015, had most of the basics around here but have grown stale with the safe bets. I want something young, a 20 yr old is the goal but don't know how to go about and I am not looking to get into a SB arrangement or any type. Please let me know, PM if you want, or just PM me on the etiquette here even. I will try and participate more in the forums with what I know.









Reply With Quote



