Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 29369
-
11-08-19 20:43 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 1175The towel
She puts over your clothes is to make sure there's no hidden camera recording the session.
Originally Posted by DaleCRover
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 20:37 #12748Banned Member

Posts: 59N Spa
I went to N Spa. An older lady answered the door. I asked "is the other girl here?" A much younger girl popped out, cheerfully led me to my room, gave me a hug, asked if I could wait ten minutes and then she nibbles on my ear. She came back. Black tights. Thin. Looked to be in her 20's at first. Up close there were some crow's feet, but she still looked very pretty. Massage was lousy, but I go elsewhere for good massages. Lots of teasing. She allowed OTC. She went for handshake. But she kept putting a towel over my clothes, even after the tip. I thought that was odd. She locked the door and got as naked as me for the handshake. She really got into it. Good times. I didn't catch her name.
-
11-08-19 18:02 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 903Yes, Angela is charming, cute, and makes you feel special. And in quite good shape for having at least one kid.
Originally Posted by AchyBreaky
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 16:00 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 61Aquauris getting better
Went back to Aquarius today to see coco and that ass. Drew Mandy Amanda whatever her name is asked for coco she said sure. Waited in the first room about 10 minutes in comes coco. Huge smile as always takes me to my room first thing she says "you no splash here today ok" and she laughed. Cause last time as I told you I shot on her face a little LOL. Got the hour lots and lots of teasing as usual then came flip. She got the oil bottle poured on my baby maker did her usual fake moaning. All though this time instead of giving the Oct ass rub I rubbed her pussy otc. First time there she didn't let me do that. Then I went utc rubbing her ass slipped around to the front she didn't stop me. So I seen a green light. Pulled her pants down and just played with it. Then she didn't stop me from putting a finger in. Very wet very tight. I pointed at my dick and said in there pointing at her pussy. She said "no no" then she started kissing on my chest and stomach. I thought a BBBJ was coming my way and she stopped straightened back up continued to stroke me while I fingered her. I said I like the chest and stomach kisses. So she done it some more then again I pointed at my cock LOL. She said no no again. I said one time she said no I said not even a little kiss. Then she smiled and kissed the oily shaft LOL told me no more LOL finished me up with her hand and it was over LOL getting closer.
-
11-08-19 02:06 #12745Regular Member

Posts: 1Thinking about checking out rose spa anyone you would recommend or anything I should ask for? My first time BTW.
Originally Posted by MyFriend31
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 17:14 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 42Interesting surprise
Went to rose on post last week wanted to have a session with Coco. She always gives the best massage of any AMP I visit. I was told she was no longer there. Went ahead and took 30 min. With one of the older girls that took her place. It was nothing to write home about standard everything, tipped 40. I decided to try the new place again on 52nd and keystone. Had a promising visit my last time there. I got ther late afternoon, walk in and girl from back says hello!! And guess who walks out. Coco. I was extremely surprised. And of course I went for the hour. I love her massage. Those of you who know her know she is always fun and energetic. Her tease is the best and of course I always leave happy. She says she will be ther for a while. I will be going back soon.
-
11-07-19 16:19 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 217Email and phone at web page
Sunnys-place.net.
Originally Posted by LittleToNoThin
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 09:41 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 135Ad Link or Info?
Could someone provide a link to an ad or provide her contact info?
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 08:38 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 217Sunny B2 B
I tried it and enjoyed myself. Go for it.
Originally Posted by FzrMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 16:16 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 26Isabelle
I've seen her on a couple of occasions and my experience with her included more than a HE. That being said it appears YMMV.
Originally Posted by Billy270128
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 10:39 #12739Regular Member

Posts: 19Enjoyed Mariah
I visited with Mariah several times. She was putting herself through school. I assume that she has moved on with a degree and a career.
Originally Posted by MjmjHigh
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 09:42 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 135Isabella
She has been reviewed a few times on the sister site thread. I've seen her twice successfully. She is a sweet girl, has a decent body with huge naturals that you can play with. HE only, no extras. I agree if she were to drop her price to $1. 0, I'd see her frequently. The other bad thing is she uses a lot of baby oil and wipes it off with a wet washcloth only.
Originally Posted by Bester1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 18:32 #12737Senior Member

Posts: 127Place is a dive. Cute, great massage with HE, expensive and flaky. If it wasn't for location and price, she would be my go to.
Originally Posted by TexasBuckNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 16:24 #12736Senior Member

Posts: 58Any history on this one?
Any history on this one?
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/120437
-
11-05-19 15:52 #12735Senior Member

Posts: 127317
Deanna was the only one. All are self-serve only.
Originally Posted by Brandon321
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





