Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 19285
-
11-08-19 09:03 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 33This one?
http://treasure-coast.skipthegames.c...i/103222801221
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 07:09 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 154Talor
For some reason I can't copy and paste these links. Check out STG treasure coast. 11/7/2019 - 2:46 am.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 05:06 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 684Porn star
http://treasure-coast.skipthegames.c...i/103222801221
Originally Posted by Merlin1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 00:54 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 1755Sunny
I met up with Sunny last Wednesday at her beachside incall where there's plenty of parking. Sunny's very reliable, accepts cash, communicates well, is super reasonable (80 HH) and is a lot of fun to spend time with. I've known Sunny since 2015 and have never been disappointed.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7542&cityid=86
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...e/903704822863
-
11-07-19 18:05 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 302Contact? Rate?
Searched and found nothing.
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 17:01 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 33Link
Link please?
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 15:25 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 2955Speaking of Lacey
She's done the same "pick something up for me" thing to me too, twice now. Her pictures have had my interest since she first started posting on STG. While she's had some negative reviews, she's had enough positive ones that I've been wanting to meet her. I set up a meet awhile back, I tell her I'm short on time then, as I'm pulling into the parking lot and asking for the room number, she now tells me she's got no covers and I've got to go get them. Nope, I'm out, I'll try again some other time. I tried again recently, it takes her awhile to respond so I tell her I'm still able to meet but I'm short on time. She says it's no problem, head on over. As I'm getting close, she tells me she needs me to pay via a prepaid credit card. Me, can I give you cash? Her, no, I need a card because I don't have my car today. Huh? What's that got to do with anything? She tells me there's a 7-11 right next door, I can get the card there. Um, yeah, so can you! Sorry, I don't have the time, I'll try again some other time. Then she puts me on blast and tells me I'm being dishonest and disrespectful. Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't seem to be the best business plan for getting and keeping clients.
-
11-07-19 07:55 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 154Ft. Pierce pornstar Taylor McKay
Dreampt I was in ft pierce the other day and hooked up with this one. Easy communication definetly girl in the pics. Had a nice dream and will repeat.
-
11-06-19 20:34 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 920Anyone know this one?
-
11-06-19 18:31 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 253Possible bait and switch
I did a little googling this girl's number from this ad thinking she's new http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/150220015945 and it took to a ad that has familiar pictures from another girls ad. A couple weeks ago you guys were referring her as roast beef because of a certain picture of her area https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...r-you_i7529076. I've seen this girl and I wasn't impressed to say the least. I believe there is another review were the guy thought he could have been robbed. My dream wasn't so good when I saw her. Barely did anything to get me going with her skilz. BBBJ wasn't long enough to get me going and immediately wanted me to stick it in. Body wasn't attractive at all.
-
11-06-19 15:50 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 1941Michele
PM me for details, if nobody else will.
Originally Posted by Mac6708
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 14:42 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 112Is she as old as she looks in the pics? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ColdOne69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 12:43 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 302TruGEM. Sad to see. . . .
I see GEM is back. Sad to see someone who tries to get out, but comes back. I can understand it. Hard to make thatr kind of money. She must follow the forum. Her new name is TruGEM. Pretty good Christmas Specials. O Cum, All Ye Faithfull LOL.
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...l/259517754434
-
11-06-19 09:20 #6297Regular Member

Posts: 23Redhead
I have read so much positive about Michele she sounds too good to be true. Do you mind letting us know what her donation is?
Originally Posted by Lars57
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 08:26 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 62Lacey
Decided to take the plunge with Lacey. Yes she requested some goodies, and no I did not get them. Explained that my time was limited. The dream itself wasn't bad. Decent location beachside, no management around. Practically jumped on my bones when I got there, was really into the BBBJ, then rode and got off in cow-girl, switched to mish and she is pretty flexible which is a big turn on for me for a nice finish. Damage was 100 marios for a HH, but actually went about 45 minutes. Would repeat, without the shopping.









Reply With Quote




