Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,181 to 24,195 of 44227
-
11-06-19 21:04 #20047Senior Member

Posts: 261Yeah if you search his post they don't come up.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
I guess we will never know if his story ended up with him marrying Sara or if she was actually a FBI agent!
-
11-06-19 21:01 #20046Senior Member

Posts: 261I got Nuru ending in FS at Pearl in Orange once this summer. But it is YMMV there for sure.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 15:26 #20045Senior Member

Posts: 1377Sara
2 months ago. In Orange.
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 10:22 #20044Senior Member

Posts: 551I am about to visit OC on vacation, and was wondering if there is any place in LA, OC, or nearby that offers b2 b nuru (preferably that ends with FS, but even if it just ends with a BJ, still interested in the experience).
-
11-05-19 16:10 #20043Senior Member

Posts: 46Harbor MP
I have never been to All Season. SPA 8 was typical Asian MP with HJ, nothing to repeat, but my info is 2 to 3 years old.
Originally Posted by OCPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 15:11 #20042Regular Member

Posts: 18How long ago and at what location was Sara at? Can't seem to find her anywhere.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 15:09 #20041Regular Member

Posts: 18Lj Body Care, it's on RM.
Originally Posted by Mustang3
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 15:03 #20040Senior Member

Posts: 13775 Star Santa ana
I've tried the one in Westminster it's not bad. Want to venture out a little bit.
-
11-05-19 14:26 #20039Senior Member

Posts: 142I heard you have to know someone yo get into this place. Is that true?
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 12:43 #20038Senior Member

Posts: 120Costa Mesa Scene
Spa 8 used to be a sure R & T with older asians, but haven't visiited in over 5 years. Have't seen a review on them for even longer.
Never got around to visiting All Seasons, but remember favorable reviews a few years back. Same with the small place on Mesa Verde near Harbor, next to a Chinese restaurant. They were a goto place with lots of reviews, then just dropped of the charts. Think there was a management change and the desired girls left. Still open the last time I was over that way.
My suggestion would be to pick one of the actively reviewed places giving your desired services.
Punter1.
Originally Posted by OCPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 11:44 #20037Senior Member

Posts: 13772 min man
It looks like his 2 minutes of fame are up. I've seen Sara a couple of times, when I was there the phone keep ringing asking for Sara. I think every monger was calling them every 10 minutes. Very annoying, I figured I'd look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by SloppySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 11:23 #20036Senior Member

Posts: 42Harbor Blvd MP intel
Mansis or anyone with knowledge of the Costa Mesa MP scene, I was wondering if anyone has visited the two on the Southeast corner of Harbor and Adams. One is called All Seasons and I think the other is Spa 8 or something like that. All Seasons was really good about a year ago but my favorite tech left suddenly and I didn't get her digits. It was an Asian place with pretty much all on the table except FS. I will be in the area all next week and was wondering if I should give it a go or just make the trip back to my regular places. Any help appreciated. I'll report back if I hit either of them.
Originally Posted by Mansis
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 09:30 #20035

Posts: 221Sounds like it could be anywhere that offers FS.
Originally Posted by Mustang3
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 09:27 #20034Senior Member

Posts: 84Is this the 125 body care.
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 01:02 #20033Senior Member

Posts: 47Banned from where?
2 minute man got banned from Life's Key?
Originally Posted by SloppySmiles
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




