Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2448
-
11-22-19 14:55 #393Senior Member

Posts: 66Kiki Michelle
I saw Kiki last week. She's not really been around for a few months but is back from a recent trip to Mexico and said she will likely be around through the winter. She's really cute And if you like a good rimming that is her specialty. If you seen her before you know her routine. For $$ she gives a sensual rubdown (not really a massage), dimming and a great BBBJ. Location is great. FS is also available for $250. Great conversation too if you care about that. When she is in the area she's fairly easy to get a hold of and much more reliable that most in this area.
-
11-18-19 08:04 #392Senior Member

Posts: 4545Red head
I'm confused about these hoes. Why is that when she close to braintree her price are $150 and up for half hour. But when she close to north shore its $100. I've wanted to fuck her and now that you reviews and say she's cute. I will give her a chance but I don't do daty or kiss. I just fuck and leave so hopefully she can give me $80 deal.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 07:30 #391Senior Member

Posts: 825Fake Pics
If you search her pics you'll find they are fake and the picture are of an internet model.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 12:03 #390Banned Member

Posts: 942Red head in lowell mass
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...d/701146550166
I did a date with this girl when she was hosting in Chelsea Mass. She rented a really nice apartment but she had a pimp. I think I made her mad because I asked her why she was being pimped out?. She replies he's not really my pimp. He just helps me get my hair and nails done Iol needed a good laugh and she provided it.
I would say she's pretty. But she loves smoking hard. So we chatted she was friendly and guess she's visiting from Florida. We both got naked and her pussy stunk like a skunk. So we just kissed and I did not make a move to lick her pussy because it was toxic down there. We did several positions. I had to supply the condoms because she had none. She offered it to me raw but I declined. If your short on cash. You can swap hard or study aid. For her services.
-
11-15-19 14:10 #389Regular Member

Posts: 20Recommendations for safe experience
Hey all,
I just moved up to the area and I'd love to get your recommendations on who to meet. Been scammed a few times, and not looking to have more bad / dangerous experiences.
Thanks so much!
-
11-14-19 17:26 #388Senior Member

Posts: 1811I've been wondering about her. I texted her last weekend. She replied once, then fell silent. I think I'll try again.
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 16:10 #387Senior Member

Posts: 82Keep calling her but she won't pickup phone so I'm not aure what the deal is.
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 11:42 #386Senior Member

Posts: 825Good luck
If you made an appointment with her and it was casualty her then you'd be on of the luckiest guys around, internet model "THIS BLONDE BOMBSHELL HAS THE MOST INSANE CURVES ON THE INTERNET".
https://picsart.com/u/cecibelvogel?hl=en
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 11:10 #385Senior Member

Posts: 156Anyone seen here?
-
11-07-19 11:54 #384Senior Member

Posts: 119Seems like only the occasional brazillian.
Originally Posted by HoraceBury
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 17:24 #383Senior Member

Posts: 146Daytime fun in burlington?
Going to be in burlington a bit for work soon, and nothing make work better than running out for a BJ. What's the burlington scene like now, if at all? I miss RSG.
-
10-31-19 18:47 #382Senior Member

Posts: 1811The pictures don't all look the same. That's usually a bad sign.
Originally Posted by NHMan39
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 17:54 #381Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone had any experience with her? Want to make sure she's legit https://escortalligator.com.lowell.l...post/38369387/.
-
10-28-19 19:57 #380Regular Member

Posts: 10Brazilian
Saw her a couple of weeks ago in Tewksbury. Girls rotate and they move around. Saw a smoking hot girl a few months ago with the same phone number. This one is just average. Older woman, ok face and nice body. 150 for hh. Hosts in nice hotel.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 08:40 #379Senior Member

Posts: 360Unique
Had an appointment with her this morning and she blew me off. Not good business after I gave her good reviews a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






