Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 735 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 11024
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1004

    Joy must be the best

    Dudes, I was set up with Joy through booker.

    Spinner, amazing curvier than most kgirls, no fat.

    From starting DFK to finish. No stop action.

    Very opened and great attitude. She never said "No".

    I will see her soon, repeat her as much as I can.

    Guys please treat her gently so she can stay longer.

    https://kbeautypops.com/models/joy-seattle-escort/

  2. #1003

    MistressBella

    Has anyone seen her before:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-MistressBella

    Care to share the experience?

  3. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Good BBBJ but she has gained a lot of weight since I last saw her, really lost her shape.

    I won't see her again.
    Wow that's disappointing, she's always tweeting that she goes to the gym a lot.

  4. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Another anti-size queen.

    Refused to even attempt cowgirl and gave me the worst BJ I've ever had, she just spat lightly on my tip repeatedly and only sucked the head of my dick.

    Really sexy spinner body though and she did let me give her a facial which was a bonus.
    Interesting I've been trying to see her forever and she doesn't post and ads on tna anymore from what I have seen.

  5. #1000

    Aaliyah143 rose

    One of my best experiences.

    She is a true spinner: beautiful ass, washboard stomach and toned legs.

    Definitely an atf.

    Rarely visits WA but I always keep my eye out for her.

  6. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Another anti-size queen.

    Refused to even attempt cowgirl and gave me the worst BJ I've ever had, she just spat lightly on my tip repeatedly and only sucked the head of my dick.

    Really sexy spinner body though and she did let me give her a facial which was a bonus.
    Same issue with me for lea. Most unenthusiastic BBBJ I ever got if you want to call it that.

  7. #998

    Lea J

    Another anti-size queen.

    Refused to even attempt cowgirl and gave me the worst BJ I've ever had, she just spat lightly on my tip repeatedly and only sucked the head of my dick.

    Really sexy spinner body though and she did let me give her a facial which was a bonus.

  8. #997

    Malaya Brooke

    Saw her a while back and was disappointed as she used outdated pics on her ad and had gained quite a bit of weight.

    Still a very pretty face though.

    Had a friend with her named Nani who was available for duos but I passed.

  9. #996

  10. #995

    Link?

    I'm probably just dumb, but I wasn't able to find the profile.

  11. #994

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Aria is the anti-Size Queen.

    We tried a few different positions but it was too uncomfortable for her.

    On the plus side she did give me a BBBJ to make up for it which she said she normally doesn't do, however she didn't allow CIM so I finished on her tits.
    Same. I saw her twice and the second time she was tighter than the first. It's a shame because she's one of the most attractive and drama free providers I've seen there. Especially at her rate.

  12. #993

    Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you heard of this one:

    http://olympia.skipthegames.com/fema...y/372211839913

    She seems familiar, but I can't place her.
    I haven't seen her, but here's a review. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2588659.

  13. #992

    Been browsing stg

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you heard of this one:

    http://olympia.skipthegames.com/fema...y/372211839913

    She seems familiar, but I can't place her.
    She's the thief who sometimes has something like "Vegas Girl" in her headline. Cash and dash. Some of the pix with the posting are stolen.

  14. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Good BBBJ but she has gained a lot of weight since I last saw her, really lost her shape.

    I won't see her again.
    I am not surprised by this.

    She should find something else to do. Nobody wants an overweight 30 something escort that gives a lackluster performance. Even when she does allow BBFS.

    There are plenty of hot 20 something escorts that will be high energy, in shape and offer BBFS.

  15. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Good BBBJ but she has gained a lot of weight since I last saw her, really lost her shape.

    I won't see her again.
    That is a shame. I guess 10 years takes a toll.

    Will she still take it in the ass?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape