Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,766 to 18,780 of 26406
-
11-07-19 12:00 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 354Exact same here and dude tried to start a convo with me very uncomfortable. Now she won't respond any number updates?
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 09:03 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 515Bella=Chella
That is Chella. A SW by name. One of the best in the business. Picked her up over a dozen times times a for many years on G. Once passed out while on my dick. Couldn't wake her up. Will do anything. And I mean anything.
Originally Posted by PaulKolman
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 09:01 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 101Wait a couple of weeks and text her. Bet she's glad to hear from you. It's happened to a lot of us. So far for me, most of them come back at the old price. If they don't, it's been fine with me. If you really like her, maybe up your ante a little. But hold out for a couple of weeks. Absence makes the heart-and purse- grow fonder, and they often realize a reliable, safe client at a fixed price is valuable. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 08:52 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 101Ditto. She's the real deal. Totally gets into if you do. Responds well and totally enjoys it. Normal, nice and easy to tall to. I'd reccomend.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 06:22 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 812No personal experience, but her early morning ad yesterday morning stated 100 for 1/2 hr. By early evening it was 130 and soon thereafter 150. Sounds like maybe some fanboy told her she was a bargain at 100?
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 22:27 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 116New girl
I've seen her twice. I'd recommend. She is thick in all the right places. Her ass is amazing!
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 22:06 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 58Unfortunate
That's a damn shame about her. I saw her a while back and while the session was nothing to write home about. That ass. That alone was worth the price of admission. Guess I'll forego repeating as I had been contemplating it.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 19:08 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 246Bekah
I saw her months ago. Setup was a little bit of a pain in the ass, but I had a great time with her honestly. She didn't seem messed up then. I posted a review shortly after I saw her. I believe it was just before her dad passed, or maybe shortly after. I've tried to repeat a few times, but it hasn't happened yet. Mostly because she waits hours or sometimes days to return calls and texts. But if it worked out I would certainly repeat.
Originally Posted by Magog
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 18:38 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 56Anyone else seen Bekah?
I grew up with her through elementary school on up. The pics she uses are 10 ish years old.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
I saw hher about 3 years back, she seemed fine. I know her Dad just passed wondering if that got her all fucked up.
Anyways wondering for those who have seen her, if she seems like she's on the shit. Wondering, and concerned, as she always had a good heart.
Thanks.
-
11-06-19 18:08 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 174New girl
Does anyone have any info on the girl in the link? Looks to good to be true!
Originally Posted by HandsomePhil
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/are-you-in-the-mood-for-some-f/887657757496Last edited by FatOldman69; 11-06-19 at 18:09. Reason: Added link
-
11-06-19 17:09 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 380I totally agree
I'd avoid at all costs. She been a cash & dash for years. Last week there was a post accusing her of passing STD's. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 16:13 #7630Regular Member

Posts: 16Melissa? Real?
Anyone ever seen Melissa? Looks fake, but would like to try possibly tomorrow.
https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/146473
Feel free to PM. Have good info on private massages on boarder and south.
-
11-06-19 15:56 #7629Regular Member

Posts: 9Different girl
Positively no.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 15:53 #7628Regular Member

Posts: 9Only if you have a hustle in mind
I'd stay far away from this one, unless your game is on point. She's even gotten me for $50. ME!! She's a cold * I've read, heard, seen Many scams from her over and over. Goes by Sarah / Madison / Who knows this round. Pathological liar. Has like 6 kids by 5 baby daddies. Stone-cold scumbag. Good luck, choose wisely.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 14:09 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 153Bella
I saw her today at her home in a decent area. She is a nice girl ad friendly. I think everything is on the menu. I started with a BBBJ which is my favorite. That's all it took since she really knows that the tongue is the most important part of a BBBJ. I didn't last very long but it was worth it. I will see her again. I would say try her you won't be disappointed.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...q/828747460389











Reply With Quote





