Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 26405
-
11-06-19 13:33 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 246Utr?
No offense, but I think calling her UTR might be akin to calling jersey Jess fat.
Originally Posted by Beach303
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 11:18 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 204Mariah Colombiana
Jeez. Out of all the years I've been following Mariah I've never heard anything like this. Sorry you had that experience with her. My last visit wasn't the greatest either but what she offered to do since her incall wasn't available definitely fits in the area of someone who smokes "white substances" lmfao. Looks like she might be an outcall only type of girl. Definitely wouldn't take her back to the crib though.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 09:52 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 35Just wonder if she's out and back in business.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 09:29 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 36Sammilove
I had a great dream with Sammilove again yesterday and she is my go to UTR. Always a great time and always looks and smells great. Stay sage and warm guys.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 00:23 #7621Senior Member

Posts: 86Cindy
Anyone willing to PM me Cindy's number?
Thanks.
-
11-05-19 22:32 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 108Be careful
It's also used multiple phone numbers for that same picture. If she gives you a location on the south side (near 50's & Oklahoma) I'd be extremely careful and advise looking elsewhere.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting.
-
11-05-19 22:13 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 812The pic you posted looks a lot like the rip off babe from West Allis. She's been at it since she started posting on CL years ago. I'd be cautious. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 21:51 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 39Mariah Colombiana
Saw her twice recently as others had reviewed her fairly well. My experience was not as great as the reviews unfortunately. Both times she was smoking a hard white substance (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about). I actually saw her twice because the first time went so poorly. First go at this was in a rough neighborhood at night where she was renting a room at a dealers house. She spent the whole hour smoking which I didn't think much of because she assured me time didn't matter so I figured whatever, hang for a bit and let her do her thing and then ill get mine. After an hour the dealer (and friends mind you) starts banging on the door and yelling times up. So I got to leave without getting off and some BJ / sex for brief intervals. Fast forward to round two which I got a discount because the first time was so uneventful. She tells me she's not going to smoke. So I think cool, because she does seem fine and attentive when sober. But she then proceeds to go back on that shortly after getting there and starts getting high. To keep round two brief, I waste a shit ton of time watching her smoke and bullshit around and then after a couple hours get a rushed quicky which was not enjoyable and she smelled rough down low. I will not be going back after all of the trouble I went through, but if you guys want to give it a go go for it. I feel like if you can catch her off the rock she would probably be a decent experience, but lately I would doubt your chances of that.
-
11-05-19 20:06 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 774Iso info on
Has anybody seen this one? Real firecracker on text.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/217526201853
-
11-05-19 17:57 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 18207605
With all respect Scooter, that was a response to post 7605 and that link isn't Kendall.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 17:54 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 1820Click the link on post #7605. That is NOT Kendall.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 15:40 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 2814Read post#7611. He asked about that her also.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 15:19 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 1820Reviews
Under what name? I don't see one on her ad.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 14:48 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 105There are a ton of reviews of her here. Most favorable. Search the thread to read them.
Originally Posted by RamMon69
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 13:12 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 70She goes by the name Maria and have been reviewed before. She is legit but the photos are false advertisement. Nice lady but I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by RamMon69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





