Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3395

    Nikkistars

    Any info on this lady? She seems dtf with an open menu.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1779c...6-e24b010c57a6

  2. #3394
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    This one has a great picture. Sends you to a website immediately. I ask her what it is. She says it's a rub place. I think she's looking for customers. No thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/676f2...9-82657cdd0fbe
    It looks like paris of discreettempus.com. Attractive but not really great service.

  3. #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    Anyone have any intel on this little treat?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b66c...1-1a1295c1fa6d

    Also, I too had trouble logging into SA this am, it said "blocked".
    She wants 500-600 a meet. GPS.

  4. #3392
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    You most likely got banned. That's how they do it. I was on for over 2 years and one person reported me and they banned me. I haven't been able to get an account back. Tried everything, differnet email, different credit card, gift card, some how they always connect me and close my account. Gave up.

    They also sent me an email that they monitor the accounts and anyone even suspected of soliciting is reported to the police. I don't trust them.
    I had the same problem, I use a VPN, seems to work, Also I don't upload any pictures anymore. And changed my name in messages.

  5. #3391

    Stock Market for Mongers

    This whole SA thing is so funny. I like that the girls are quick to reply. I don't get that result at SecretBenefits. I've had great luck chatting with women on SA. Most of them I'm able to get into a kik conversation where we can talk specifics. I usually mention that my past "friends" were in the $. 50 to $$. 0 range. They expected scoff at that and bring the price to $500 a pop (or close to $3000/ mo). It's as if they all read the same 'how-to' manual. In the end, $600-800/ month is a good deal to have to bang an attractive guy 4-5 times. Someone should make a bidding site that pairs what a guy is willing to pay with what a girl is willing to accept. That would be awesome. A stock market for mongers.

  6. #3390

    Bunnyluv124

    Team,

    Anyone have any intel on this little treat?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b66c...1-1a1295c1fa6d

    Also, I too had trouble logging into SA this am, it said "blocked".

  7. #3389

    Banned

    You most likely got banned. That's how they do it. I was on for over 2 years and one person reported me and they banned me. I haven't been able to get an account back. Tried everything, differnet email, different credit card, gift card, some how they always connect me and close my account. Gave up.

    They also sent me an email that they monitor the accounts and anyone even suspected of soliciting is reported to the police. I don't trust them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallDC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here having issues with SA this morning? I was online and then it kicked me off. Haven't been able to get back on any devices.

  8. #3388

    Parisxonight

    This one has a great picture. Sends you to a website immediately. I ask her what it is. She says it's a rub place. I think she's looking for customers. No thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/676f2...9-82657cdd0fbe

  9. #3387

    I want to be

    I want to be fucking this girl for 5 years on and off she gets mad when I cannot meet even kicked me off the team I'm back now about to full her up let her walk around with my kids in her panties pussy is tight.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d160c...c-cef41004f0d6

  10. #3386

    SA issues

    Anyone else here having issues with SA this morning? I was online and then it kicked me off. Haven't been able to get back on any devices.

  11. #3385

    Confused

    Little confused. You knew she was a scam, and then you let her probably scam you (based on criteria that you set) for all of $20, and you seem irritated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c70f...0-e40d276b7c9f

    https://www.seeking.com/member/657f3...c-ef033f74392d

    AND sexilexxi on Secretsbenefits.com: https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...6e838719a92f6c.

    Secret benefits has her verification video. I do not think the women on secret benefits realize that there verification video / picture defaults to be public. Many blurred cropped profile pics have wide open verification videos.

    Messaged, and then got to texting until late. She sent a few more pictures. (that I now know are directly from her FB page "Amber Nichole. " Pictures with a HOLTer top on are attached. Worked at Forever21. Then the worked at Crusty Crab. Went to Perry Hall HS. Born 1999.

    I presumed she just fell asleep texting the 1st night. It was after 2 am when she stopped replying. When I woke up next day there was a "hello, good morning" text from her.

    Later in day we Started texting again, I'm trying to steer towards meeting and how much.

    Her scam kicked in. She needs her inhaler prescription filled. Parents not answering. $20. I knew it was a scam. I wanted to play it out for her real name and a naked pic. Girls are often too stupid or too lazy to set up an email just for Paypal. I figure for $20 I'll find out who she is and get a nude pic. I specify full frontal nudity, pussy, belly, boobs and face. I sent an internet pic showing what I needed to send her the $20 via paypal, after she gave me her email. Oh I'm smart. Or so I thought.

    Her-"Oh, I'm at the pharmacy now. I'll send it when I get home. " damn!

    Me-" OK, got to bathroom. Take selfies of pussy with 2 fingers. ".

    She sent me attached pic. Could be fake. I should have asked for 1 or 3 fingers, or specified a certain finger (thumb) in vagina.

    After pic I sent money, $20, and got her full name through paypal.

    But then she ghosted. I deluded myself to thinking there could be more. I got a pussy pic and her FB profile for 20. I can't find Instagram. I have not looked for twitter.

    I plan on reporting her on SA in a few days when maybe she will not immediately trace it to me.

  12. #3384

    Natural Beauty indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great detail on your session with her. Would you repeat? I'm supposed to see her next week. Does she look more like her locked profile pics or the ones she sends via txt. The profile pics look much nicer. TIA.
    Saw here again few weeks ago. She ghosted me for a while and then suddently replied my last text saying she has been going through a lot lately.

    I replied, no problem. When can we meet and she agreed to meet this time during weekend.

    I guess she was in need for quick money, this time she agreed for 200 and we met at a Notel.

    I had a blast, she came freshly showered and smelled good. Lots of GFE kissing. Amazing DATY, her pussy is really juicy. Got taste of her juices, I never enjoyed anyone like this before. Got pics and amazing BBBJ and then sampled her in different positions.

    If she replies and text you, keep patience with her, be nice and you will be rewarded YMMV.

  13. #3383

    Sandrarh probably a fake hooker

    She asked to meet immediately. Said I probably know the "rates". When I asked, she said she's a hooker, charges $150 per hour to fuck. Half up front, half after the deed.

    I told her I never send money. She said fine and moved on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d7566...6-35802d8db2a7

    This is her link.

  14. #3382

    Those legs!

    I know I'm those DMs. Glad to see she's back. I'm loving the look of her legs. Those thighs are jacked. How was she performance wise? Any notes? Where is she on the ppm? Don't want to over pay and mess anyone up. Thanks for any info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, just problem too many folks are in dm with her after the fact. Sometimes you need to slow your roll a bit. She's a busy girl with a job. So sometimes rushing ain't going to get it done. She workout hard. Those legs are rock solid. Almost bodybuilding type body. Anyone that have seen her, I'm sure has kept quiet. Nice lady. Big nose feature. Good luck.

  15. #3381
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Nope, you're right. This is her new account. She got shut down, someone's reported her and she was 1000% it was me. I told her why would I report you when I'm trying to meet up with you? Anyway, obviously she was convinced that messaging certain details through the app was a bad idea so we went to text. Right now we're in a pissing match over the ppm. She's standing her ground and I'm standing mine. We'll see who blinks first. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/03412...a-f61904ef3790
    She's legit, just problem too many folks are in dm with her after the fact. Sometimes you need to slow your roll a bit. She's a busy girl with a job. So sometimes rushing ain't going to get it done. She workout hard. Those legs are rock solid. Almost bodybuilding type body. Anyone that have seen her, I'm sure has kept quiet. Nice lady. Big nose feature. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape