Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,646 to 24,660 of 31133
-
11-06-19 12:17 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 307She rides the needle pretty hard and yes lots of bad decisions.
Originally Posted by Reggie1980
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 11:25 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 872Anymore Info?
I inquired about her almost 2 months ago when I started visiting the Charlotte area. I was warned to stay away. But I swear every time I see her ads her tits keep calling my name. So have you seen her? Was it a decent experience? Can anybody else shed recent light on her?
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 10:13 #6486Regular Member

Posts: 3New
I'm new reading and trying to learn all I can. I'm not seeing a lot of good reviews on Charlotte. Any help?
-
11-06-19 09:53 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 7337I have seen her advertise on the Hickory boards before so you may be correct.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 08:18 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 246I saw her over a year ago, before she had a long stay on the chain gain. Her oral is A+, but it's not surprising she was trying to negotiate. She is major issues with the candy. Any $ she gets goes to hotel rooms and candy. She makes a lot of dumb decisions (I follow her on social media). She'll be back on the chain gain within a year.
Originally Posted by Mravcapo69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 00:13 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 54I had a slightly different time with her 3 weeks ago. Met her in Concord Mills hotel and it was $1. 00 FS and BBBJ to start. Nice tight body but jacked teeth. Covered up for mish and can't get it in she's too tight. She gets what I thought was lube and off we go. Was done in 5 min. Glad I finished fast because she used coconut oil with latex! Not the oil to keep a cover from breaking. That was enough to not return but she seals it when she tells me she used to run off with client $ prior to going to prison. She's respectable now. Oh yeah, definitely signs of demons.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 23:41 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 363Julie review
Saw her couple months ago. Major demons. Service is okay. Nothing to brag about. BBFS is on table. Confirmed demon holes and signs of past demons. Had accident and has injuries serious.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 23:25 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 391She's legit. Offers FS just doesn't advertise it.
Originally Posted by ColChain78
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 22:05 #6480Regular Member

Posts: 23Nuru
Anybody partake?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/202148468406
-
11-05-19 20:59 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 34Vastly improved economy (more job opportunities for providers / more money in hobbiest pockets), monetary inflation, extreme lack of quality providers these days, the oThER site and similar ones closing making this hobby all the more risky. BP closing down (the walley world of this hobby), Now its all back to mom and pops sites, etc. All this has caused prices to go up.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
I ventured into this hobby in 2011. I would say the golden years for me at least were 2012-2015. Seemed to be the best price / quality ratio. But that's just me. I'm very picky in who I see.
-
11-05-19 18:17 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 202Is this Conover Tiffany
Question for the board. Is this link for Conover Tiffany who has bee reported on as ripping people off back near the beginning of 2019? The phone # is attached to both photos.
Originally Posted by John843
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
J.
-
11-05-19 17:59 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 1095No experience but, I like it. Please report if you go forward with her.
Originally Posted by John843
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 17:51 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 872No Good
Reviews have been bad.
Originally Posted by John843
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 15:32 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 481No negotiation.
I agree. My general experience is the harder it is to agree on numbers, the lousier the service is. It almost gets to the point where I wouldn't be surprised that if I actually decided to visit, once I would walk in, she would pull out the ruler, got me hard as a tease, and than measured the length just to up-charge $0. 25 for every inch. So some of you guys with a foot long, you would have to break the bank LOL. I understand the verification part for safety, but over negotiating kills the mood and definitely, inm ost cases, the service never justifies the final number. Just my experience.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 15:27 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 202Natalia or Ashley or Niyla or Crystal
Just like my dream, all excuses. A waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





