Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 462 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6930
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by DoverBen  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar visit last week and it was my 1st. I was excited when I got there and asked for Nicole. ... I was very disappointed walking back to the car. If there is a secret code to trigger the ultimate, please share.
    Since it was your first visit to this spa and you asked for a specific masseuse, they might have wondered what you know and where you got that info (and maybe who you work for).

    At most Connecticut spas it pays to be patient, make multiple visits and treat the masseuses well, then the ultimate may cum your way. Oh yeah, and as Gordon Freeman hinted at. Take the table shower!

  2. #1784
    Quote Originally Posted by DoverBen  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar visit last week and it was my 1st. I was excited when I got there and asked for Nicole. There were 2 asian girls there, both cute. Once in the room, I initiated the conversation but I felt like talking to the walls as I was getting no response back almost like no English. She hardly said a word the entire massage. BTW, that was great. Hands weren't allowed to roam and no teasing back. After an hr, only thing came out of her mouth was "you need to tip me". I was very disappointed walking back to the car. If there is a secret code to trigger the ultimate, please share.
    There really is no secret code. You might have just put out a bad vibe. Did you get the table shower?

  3. #1783

    Latitia

    Have no idea if she is legit massage or is in it to play. Her pic is very hot latina. Great body. She wants $80 an hour $50 for half. Ran into a guy on Park St who recommended her. She has a room an a table off of Park an does outcalls. In addition to incalls. She calls herself Elite. I never heard of her but thought some guys her may have tried her. I have her digits.

  4. #1782

  5. #1781

  6. #1780

    Burn visit

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoMendez  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Burn for the first time. Greeted by a cute young Asian (is that the Nichole that gets talked about?) Passed off to a less cute but still decent woman, but she didn't speak a lick of English. I can't give you her name because either she couldn't understand even the word "name" or didn't want to give her name. Guided my seeking hands away from her during the massage and no ending. Got to say though, she gave quite a nice massage! (1/2 hr).
    I had a similar visit last week and it was my 1st. I was excited when I got there and asked for Nicole. There were 2 asian girls there, both cute. Once in the room, I initiated the conversation but I felt like talking to the walls as I was getting no response back almost like no English. She hardly said a word the entire massage. BTW, that was great. Hands weren't allowed to roam and no teasing back. After an hr, only thing came out of her mouth was "you need to tip me". I was very disappointed walking back to the car. If there is a secret code to trigger the ultimate, please share.

  7. #1779

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld  [View Original Post]
    More info please?
    If You want more info go to the boards in those areas that I suggested. Thats where you need to do to get your answer.

  8. #1778

    Pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Check with the New Haven an Fairfield County boards for better info for you on that.
    More info please?

  9. #1777

    First Time at Burn

    Checked out Burn for the first time. Greeted by a cute young Asian (is that the Nichole that gets talked about?) Passed off to a less cute but still decent woman, but she didn't speak a lick of English. I can't give you her name because either she couldn't understand even the word "name" or didn't want to give her name. Guided my seeking hands away from her during the massage and no ending. Got to say though, she gave quite a nice massage! (1/2 hr).

  10. #1776
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place? I really getting tired of Nicole trying to stick her finger in my ass every chance she gets.
    Across from Pratt & Whitney.

    419 Main St, East Hartford, CT 06118.

    Over the years service has been all over the place. I have been there and gotten HJ, other time I was refused any extras, once the provider said to bring condom next time.

  11. #1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenburg420  [View Original Post]
    Just wrapped up a 60 minute session at King spa. I have to say that so far this has been the most accommodating place I've been to around here. The woman who was giving me my massage was more attractive than most and really hit all the right spots.

    Best I've had in a while.
    Where is this place? I really getting tired of Nicole trying to stick her finger in my ass every chance she gets.

  12. #1774

    King Spa

    Just wrapped up a 60 minute session at King spa. I have to say that so far this has been the most accommodating place I've been to around here. The woman who was giving me my massage was more attractive than most and really hit all the right spots.

    Best I've had in a while.

  13. #1773

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld  [View Original Post]
    Any AMPs around here that offer full service?
    Check with the New Haven an Fairfield County boards for better info for you on that.

  14. #1772

    Full

    Any AMPs around here that offer full service?

  15. #1771

    King

    Newbie here.

    Work 3rd shift, stopped at King on my way in saw Lie Lie, good massage, nice ending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape