Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6923
-
11-02-19 10:47 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 100Pm me
More info please?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 14:19 #1777Regular Member

Posts: 20First Time at Burn
Checked out Burn for the first time. Greeted by a cute young Asian (is that the Nichole that gets talked about?) Passed off to a less cute but still decent woman, but she didn't speak a lick of English. I can't give you her name because either she couldn't understand even the word "name" or didn't want to give her name. Guided my seeking hands away from her during the massage and no ending. Got to say though, she gave quite a nice massage! (1/2 hr).
-
10-31-19 20:28 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 1645Across from Pratt & Whitney.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
419 Main St, East Hartford, CT 06118.
Over the years service has been all over the place. I have been there and gotten HJ, other time I was refused any extras, once the provider said to bring condom next time.
-
10-31-19 19:50 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 561Where is this place? I really getting tired of Nicole trying to stick her finger in my ass every chance she gets.
Originally Posted by Heisenburg420
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 14:36 #1774Regular Member

Posts: 17King Spa
Just wrapped up a 60 minute session at King spa. I have to say that so far this has been the most accommodating place I've been to around here. The woman who was giving me my massage was more attractive than most and really hit all the right spots.
Best I've had in a while.
-
10-31-19 13:19 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 1715Amp
Check with the New Haven an Fairfield County boards for better info for you on that.
Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 03:15 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 100Full
Any AMPs around here that offer full service?
-
10-30-19 05:25 #1771Regular Member

Posts: 2King
Newbie here.
Work 3rd shift, stopped at King on my way in saw Lie Lie, good massage, nice ending.
-
10-29-19 06:18 #1770Banned Member

Posts: 203Newbie
Newbie, clear space, can't send message.
Originally Posted by VisitingMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 11:31 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 4150/50 they're either not her or her from a few years back. Honestly, hard to tell.
Originally Posted by TechSticles
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 09:36 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 45Thanks for the advice, you guys are the best. Hopefully I can get to burn sometime this week and get the release before and after the massage. Do you think I need to pay for the hour to get that treatment because I can personally get two pops in a half hour not needed a lot of recovery time LOL.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 13:47 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burn
Ask an you shall receive. Lay there like a log an you shall not receive. LOL I'm told that there is going to be a veteran day weekend for regulars special. So all regulars drop by that sat sun or Mon. Last year it was well worth it an no you do not have to be a vet but and promises to raise your flag.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 12:01 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 200When I think I can do two releases (kinda old), I pay the house fee, get undressed and lay on my back and when they come back in, they know what to do, then give me a massage and they usually ask if little Ace is ready for another round. He doesn't look ready but once he gets attention, game is on (sometimes).
Originally Posted by Gto69
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 06:00 #1765Banned Member

Posts: 203Glad your asking
It's a fair and good question Lime, glad to provide my experience.
Sounds like you attend AMP's regularly. If they know you and a solid relationship has been established, just ask. There's more, but.
Keep in mind, this is what works for me, the experience you have maybe different.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 04:59 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 100Apple
Is apple the women that's usually working in the front? If so from my experience with her there was nothing offered expect a legit massage.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




