Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 18294
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11919
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyHoor  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her anywhere between 6-10 times total and no hints of BBFS.
    Seen her for few times before when she first started and she will definitely not tell you or most likely does not want to do that but the 2nd time around, it was all please give it me. Maybe I caught her at the right time but I remember I pretended to be a good listener and ate myself through her heart. Quite pinkish to my surprise down there. LOL.

  2. #11918

    I give up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/101hottrussian

    This one texts like she's drunk, says no rules soo going to try her out and report back! Anyone seen her?
    Tried to see her but it's impossible! Probably high as fuck! Here's a screenshot of her menu. Also her rates went up trying to see her so I'm not going to try anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2A2D9DB1-4312-4444-B45C-9B0F8E295A6D.jpg‎  

  3. #11917

    She's all yours!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPlox  [View Original Post]
    If its stinky why you keep going back? Seems like you want to keep her to yourself. I've never had a problem with her hygiene. She has some of the softest skin, especially for her age. She's a nice lady tawney is.
    I've stopped seeing her because of the smell! She's all yours!

  4. #11916

    Tampon

    One of the workers is very diligent. She starts with a fresh tampon for a few minutes to sop everything up then she spends four or five minutes in the shower. Stays very fresh.

  5. #11915
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1972  [View Original Post]
    Yes! She has a stinky cooch! Seen her many times and half the time it's pretty bad, like a 3 day old dead rat smell.

    She's taking too many loads in there and not washing properly.
    Sound like every LA provider.

  6. #11914
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1972  [View Original Post]
    yes! She has a stinky cooch! Seen her many times and half the time it's pretty bad, like a 3 day old dead rat smell.

    She's taking too many loads in there and not washing properly.
    disgusting.

  7. #11913

    Your upper lip 😆

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1972  [View Original Post]
    Yes! She has a stinky cooch! Seen her many times and half the time it's pretty bad, like a 3 day old dead rat smell.

    She's taking too many loads in there and not washing properly.
    If its stinky why you keep going back? Seems like you want to keep her to yourself. I've never had a problem with her hygiene. She has some of the softest skin, especially for her age. She's a nice lady tawney is.

  8. #11912

    Stinky Cooch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    I hear Tawny has a stinky pussy, any truth to that? She do Greek?
    Yes! She has a stinky cooch! Seen her many times and half the time it's pretty bad, like a 3 day old dead rat smell.

    She's taking too many loads in there and not washing properly.

  9. #11911
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    She's a gem. Great pictures.
    Does Tawny go Greek?

  10. #11910
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She's a gem. Great pictures.

  11. #11909
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    I hear Tawny has a stinky pussy, any truth to that? She do Greek?
    It's been like a year since I last creampied her but I have never had that problem with her.

  12. #11908
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I hear Tawny has a stinky pussy, any truth to that? She do Greek?

  13. #11907
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBBfs  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if its drugs or just her personality but last time I saw her a week ago and she kinda had me worried, she isn't the way she used to be, very paranoid and just seemed so out of touch. Was not fun to be with.
    Really? Can you please elaborate?

  14. #11906
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few more pics from 5 to 6 years ago, that show something of her shape back around 2014-2015, which was the last time I inseminated her, she was in Van Nuys then. She actually used to use cunnt as well as ass creampie pics in her ads with her face back then, and encouraged videotaping--so I don't think she's mind my posting these!

    So, please post them, gentlemen, if you have more recent pics, or otherwise let us know how her current looks compare? Because if she still looks as good, she'd surely be worth a repeat after all these years!
    She's much fatter now.

  15. #11905
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveatProtem  [View Original Post]
    Any more photos of Tawney? She's my favorite!
    Here you go. Taken by Yours Truly, earlier this year.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ao4...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HTP...ew?usp=sharing

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape