Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 18291
-
10-31-19 02:25 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 197Blondbadass
It's available with recent tests for extra.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 01:11 #11885Senior Member

Posts: 68A little help
Hey guys. I'm going to be in LA for a couple days next week and would like recommendations. I know YMMV but I'm looking for a couple of grade A providers. BBFS CIP is a priority and I like them more on the slim side. Asian is my favorite flavor but any will do since I've been reading reports that it's almost impossible to hook up with an Asian agency if you're not already a client. Links or personal contacts would be appreciated and you can PM me.
Thanks.
-
10-30-19 18:38 #11884Senior Member

Posts: 66Sketchy screening
I saw her but it wasn't easy. Hooked up via HX but when I got to her location she wanted me to send a face pic. I told her that I couldn't do that. She said she was going out back for a smoke. I met her there and she led me up to her room.
Originally Posted by CummingUndone
[View Original Post]
She was cool. Good service overall. Has a hard side of one of her breasts, like rock hard. Didn't try for BBFS, seemed too risky.
-
10-30-19 18:00 #11883Senior Member

Posts: 66Has anyone had BBFS with SophiaSkyy2 fly?
Seen her a few times a few years ago. Can't tell if pimped or part of a crew. She was cute and pretty open with services (dt BBBJ wcim) but I didn't try for BBFS.
She's been in the game for a while, getting old, I'm sure she's had drama but can't find any Intel on her.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SophiaSkyy2fly
-
10-30-19 14:46 #11882Banned Member

Posts: 432Does she go BBFS?
Originally Posted by CummingUndone
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 13:26 #11881Regular Member

Posts: 3Any more of Tawney?
Any more photos of Tawney? She's my favorite!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 11:49 #11880Senior Member

Posts: 209Its side efffect is pretty bad.
Don't buy too much of it 1st time. I can only take it at half dosage. That's only 70% effective but I figure it's better than nothing. Combine with not seeing junkies and staying away from greek BBFS, I should be able to avoid HIV (finger crossed).
Originally Posted by JakeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 11:16 #11879Senior Member

Posts: 209Blondbadass
It was no for me.
Originally Posted by DickStrange
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 05:28 #11878Regular Member

Posts: 11Tattooednympho69
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tattooednympho69 (seems new, but love the tats).
She was on Escort Babylon.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7146136630
-
10-30-19 01:49 #11877Senior Member

Posts: 69I guess I was lucky to not get the super gonorrhea that is resistant to antibiotics.
Originally Posted by JakeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 01:48 #11876Senior Member

Posts: 69A few hundred dollars for generic Truvada from Cipla Pharmaceuticals.
Originally Posted by JakeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 01:27 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 130Great list. Myluv2 might be a little YMMV, but menu is basically in the zone. I'd thought Liz stopped providing BBFS, but maybe she's back to her old tricks?
Originally Posted by DickStrange
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 23:25 #11874Senior Member

Posts: 311SindySouth
Really? Seen SindySouth a few years ago. Gives one hell of a BBBJ and had an awesome body. First time hearing about her providing it. Anyone else care to chime in?
Originally Posted by DickStrange
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 14:23 #11873Senior Member

Posts: 197Azithromycin
FYI resistance is rising. From the CDC.
Originally Posted by Yiruma
[View Original Post]
CDC's 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines now recommend only one regimen of dual therapy for the treatment of gonorrhea—the injectable cephalosporin ceftriaxone, plus oral azithromycin. Gonorrhea's susceptibility to azithromycin declined during 2013-2017.
-
10-29-19 14:16 #11872Senior Member

Posts: 197Truvada
How much does that cost you? Insurance?
Originally Posted by Yiruma
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



