Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,796 to 18,810 of 26406
-
11-05-19 13:12 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 70She goes by the name Maria and have been reviewed before. She is legit but the photos are false advertisement. Nice lady but I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by RamMon69
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 11:07 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 489Easy review. Sane and it seems like she is into what she does. Upper 2% of Milwaukee area ladies.
Originally Posted by RamMon69
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 11:04 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 489I suspect in a way this may have saved her life. She was going downhill fast.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 10:28 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 159Yes
She's legit saw her over the summer pics are her. She's maybe 5 ft at best and much older / beat. She was a good lay, but not for the price.
Originally Posted by RamMon69
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 08:32 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 420Same here.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 07:23 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 1820Online payment
Pay anyone upfront online and there's a 99% chance there are 2 things you'll never see.
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
1. Your money.
2. The provider.
-
11-05-19 05:24 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 1136I say rip off. Is she asking for payment upfront? I just don't trust the cash app or PayPal options but maybe I'm old school or paranoid. It's possible she is only offering FaceTime or Snapchat.
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't want you to get bit by the rip off bug.
-
11-05-19 01:25 #7604Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone seen her?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/847133312004
Looks legit but not sure.
-
11-05-19 00:31 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 254Lady Bug
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...g/236217238895
Anyone seen this provider yet? Says she's preggo. Area code is Alabama but considering how much some of these chicks travel that doesn't mean much. The part about online payment makes me suspicious though.
-
11-05-19 00:22 #7602Senior Member

Posts: 430Dumped?
Dude, you got saved.
Originally Posted by HeavyJet
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 00:11 #7601Senior Member

Posts: 430SammiLove
She ghosted me day of our meeting. Good luck. She told me she was by Silk.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 23:02 #7600Senior Member

Posts: 204Latin BBW Bella
She definitely is. Mariah Colombiana is a good one too for those of you into bbw's. I saw her last time I was in town. Disappointed she didn't have a normal incall. But I been wanting to hit shorty for a minute so I didn't care. I got to make a trip back up to Milwaukee soon before the snow hits. Got me thinking about all this ass out there LOL.
Originally Posted by Othello15
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 22:54 #7599Regular Member

Posts: 7People are missing out on the big girls. They are the truth! And that head game is no joke!
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 17:57 #7598Senior Member

Posts: 72She is a sweetheart, as well.
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 16:39 #7597Senior Member

Posts: 1820Research
I'd encourage you to read back through the forums for at least a couple of months. Lots of reviews with links, etc. Go out, see a few or take some for the team, report back. Info flows much more freely once you've shared some reviews.
Originally Posted by BoobMan94
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




