Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,826 to 18,840 of 26387
-
10-31-19 15:35 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 2814It's in this forum. Within the last couple of weeks I believe.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 13:32 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 263Victoria Citygirls?
Looks like Victoria from Citygirls is coming back after a long vacation. Reviews on their site mention a lot of rules with her. I saw Cataleya before and the only rule was no greek. Has anyone seen Victoria and know her rules? Thanks!
-
10-31-19 12:20 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 121Regulars
Great advice. Too often regulars get complacent & take the mongers for granted. They may make more fast cash from a one time date but the smart ones realize the value for them in having a bunch of regulars that they can count on.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 11:42 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 435[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-31-19 11:27 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 324Where is Olive oil?
Have anyone seen or heard anything from olive oil Jess? When it comes to truly no haggle she was the best hands down!
-
10-31-19 10:34 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 193[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-31-19 09:48 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 358Her: I need more money.
Originally Posted by HeavyJet
[View Original Post]
You: See ya b#tch.
2 weeks later.
Her: Hey come over.
You: I Found somebody else.
Her: I'm sorry, just pay what you usually pay.
The end.
-
10-31-19 01:17 #7555Regular Member

Posts: 19Kendall Snow
Hi,
Is she legit? Can someone provide any reviews on her if you had her companionship?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendall-...lwaukee-426687
-
10-30-19 22:38 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 135Tiffany of NB
Just wondering if Tiffany is still available during the evening? Have not heard from her. Anyone seen her lately?
-
10-29-19 20:08 #7553Regular Member

Posts: 16Applauses
Well said.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 20:06 #7552Regular Member

Posts: 16Skip the games
Been trying to surf the site and keep getting this " Hmmm, we couldn't find anything. Please try a less specific search".
Site must be down.
-
10-29-19 16:09 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 320No Link. Sometimes there is a good reason
I have to thank a couple of regular members for pointing out the obvious, which I missed! Stupid on my part really.
Some girls like to stay UTR, rarely advertise or flat out don't advertise. HENCE No Link in the post. Makes perfect sense. So sometimes when you don't see a link there is a really good reason. The monger isn't dumb or holding back info; He is respecting the rules established by a UTR and favorite provider. I totally get that, so I'll stop my bitching about missing links and sincerely say sorry to anyone I may have miffed in the process. I should Have Known Better! I have been in and out of this hobby for 30 plus years.
Stay safe and have fun guys.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 13:45 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks
Yeah thanks. I helped her out with a number of small things and I don't believe she's into drugs in any big way. But her life is a mess and I don't know where the bottom of the money pit would ever be reached.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
She's a great provider and I'm not going to mention any names, but when they get an attitude there's no changing there mind.
-
10-29-19 13:28 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 875I have a UTR for regular bbbjtcimws that took me on at a lower rate a few years ago. I'll gift her every so often. Bottle of wine here or coffee card there. Anything to pad my donations in ways that don't break my wallet. It expands my generosity just enough, that it makes me a "good guy" reasonably enough in her eyes.
Originally Posted by HeavyJet
[View Original Post]
And yes, if she has drug abuse issues, no amount of material gifting will suffice. When it comes to needing to score, the only generosity is cash.
-
10-29-19 13:02 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm not so sure
Yeah I'm not holding my breath on that one. I'm sure she already has half of you guys supporting her and I'm history. But thanks for all the great feedback from you guys without beating me up too badly.
Originally Posted by Farnwburbsguy
[View Original Post]
It was all fun while it lasted but I just never know how much money to 'pump' into these women.










Reply With Quote





