Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 887 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 721 771 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 13299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3249

    No name

    Hey guys! Was curious if anyone had any info on this provider?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...u/576467597260

  2. #3248

    Heather Heathen

    Guys all I can say is WOW! This girl is just amazing. She is super sexy! Has toys. Is very sexual. She came to the door in just a bra, panties, a garter belt with thigh highs and stripper heels. She is honestly the prettiest provider I have ever seen. She is also a cam girl on Chaturbate. She put on a fantastic toy show for me. Then proceeded to ride me like no one ever has. She has one of the dirtiest mouths ever, the things she was saying just pushed me over the edge. A few minutes of break time then round 2!! All her details are in her ad. Trust me you do not want to miss out on her. The only down side is that she is in BFE Williamston.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/852188548140

  3. #3247

    Anybody have a link for Jenn?

    I've been trying to find a stg link for Jenn for sometime, but was not able to. She is the one said to be using fake pics of a chubby gal, but sh really is a thin spinner type gal. Heard good things about her but couldn't find a link to contact her. Anybody able to help me out? Thanks in advance.

  4. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooter06  [View Original Post]
    Read around on the forum a bit before posting. Seems to be like minded people in here so decided to contribute. Had some experiences on BP when it was up and now SKG. Had did some messaging back and forth with CICI and finally met up with here. Nice clean easy access location. Room smelled great and so did she. Athletic body, soft skin and good convo. Will def repeat. $'s are usually in the ad.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/214015579055
    Thanks for your review Shooter and the board appreciates your contribution. We're here to help all but the forum works best when we all contribute and share our experiences. We look forward to reading more reviews from you.

  5. #3245

    CiCi Devine

    Read around on the forum a bit before posting. Seems to be like minded people in here so decided to contribute. Had some experiences on BP when it was up and now SKG. Had did some messaging back and forth with CICI and finally met up with here. Nice clean easy access location. Room smelled great and so did she. Athletic body, soft skin and good convo. Will def repeat. $'s are usually in the ad.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/214015579055

  6. #3244

    Ella / Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight22  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for ella?
    Ella's Link. Not hard to find, Treat her well. HC: https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...?keywords=ella.

  7. #3243

    Ella

    Do you have a link for ella?

  8. #3242

    Rebel?

    I just to see her when I worked up there last year. She come to my room and seemed to like fucking. Greek was $30 more I believe. She said she didn't like it but would do it. So sometimes I just felt like giving it to her regardless. I enjoyed it and apparently she like the extra $30. Covered FS but BBBJ with CIM also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Anderson this coming week and was wondering about any reliable ladies there?

  9. #3241

    Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Anderson this coming week and was wondering about any reliable ladies there?
    It is my understanding that Carmen Monroe will travel to Anderson if requested. Just a thought.

  10. #3240

    Ella

    Had another great dream with Ella last night. She's looking good and has lost a few pounds. We chatted for a while and then moved on to the main course. We kissed and then I started working my way south. She was wearing some nice lingerie which I first freed her lovely breasts from. A few minutes later the lingerie headed south too. I spread her legs to get a better view of her freshly shaved pussy. Although I had a big dinner earlier, I still had room for dessert. I chose the nookie pudding. It tasted as good as it looked. She tilted her head back, rolled her eyes up and then came hard. After a few minutes of cool down, she said she wanted my cock inside her. Being a gentleman, I obliged her. We came together, and after a few minutes to catch my breath I kissed her goodnight and left her alone. Guys, she enjoys what she does and I think she's one of the best around these parts. I'm afraid that if she doesn't get a little more support from our community she'll retire and find herself a regular job. I'll be seeing her again.

  11. #3239

    Anderson

    =Rizzo3 I'm going to be in Anderson this coming week and was wondering about any reliable ladies there?

    In my unfortunately formed opinion anderson is a no man's land. Hardly any of the girls from greenville will consider traveling the distance and considering the state of 85 I hardly blame them.

    Hailey who posts consistently on the stg pages seems to be your only / best choice. She is not a firecracker or overly flowing with personality, but she is consistently honest and dependable, which puts her in top 99%. She will treat you like you deserve.

  12. #3238

    Visiting Anderson

    I'm going to be in Anderson this coming week and was wondering about any reliable ladies there?

  13. #3237
    ]I just want to clarify my post below.

    I contacted Angel from here. ]http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...es/54163752287.

    When I arrived and was given the info, I went in. When inside the little head took over. Layed donation down, etc. Started talking. Got comfortable, she turned around and I saw lips on butt.

    Big head then took over cause I remember seeing the ad with the lips on butt who turns out to be Holly. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/.../728531348763..

    A nice comfortable chat ensued and I left. Yes, donation was given back.

    Now, I am NOT sure if Angel was around or if the "handler" just sent the wrong lady to the room. Either way, I left.

    Upon further investigation (LOL actually talking to another provider) there IS a handler involved and there at least 3 ladies that are working at that location.

    Could I have stayed and met with Holly? Sure and I still would have probably had a good time too. But, I am sorry, I was there to meet Angel.

    Eyes and ears open fellas! - Be safe.

    3 girls + handler (s) plus support staff. Plus mongers (10 to 20) a day. That would not attract any unwanted attention.

  14. #3236

    Angel / Holly / Others

    I just want to clarify my post below.

    I contacted Angel from here. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/541637522877.

    When I arrived and was given the info, I went in. When inside the little head took over. Layed donation down, etc. Started talking. Got comfortable, she turned around and I saw lips on butt.

    Big head then took over cause I remember seeing the ad with the lips on butt who turns out to be Holly. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/728531348763.

    A nice comfortable chat ensued and I left. Yes, donation was given back.

    Now, I am NOT sure if Angel was around or if the "handler" just sent the wrong lady to the room. Either way, I left.

    Upon further investigation (LOL actually talking to another provider) there IS a handler involved and there at least 3 ladies that are working at that location.

    Could I have stayed and met with Holly? Sure and I still would have probably had a good time too. But, I am sorry, I was there to meet Angel.

    Eyes and ears open fellas! - Be safe.

  15. #3235

    Angel's # Turns Into Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a good thing for those that know how treat lady. She was young but I never had any complaints she was sweet, and great time. I only speak for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Here you go sir. Hopefully the link will work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Been a while. Has anyone see her recently? This hobby has a way with women. They start out well and then. Well you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen holly? Will be in area and want to pull trigger.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/223065560365
    Thought I was meeting Angel. Got there. It was Holly and she tried to play it off. It's a switch. I left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape