Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10997

    Just moved here a few weeks ago and can't get the lingo yet

    Any chance for a PM to explain hooterville location?

    Also sin city, and IS? I'll be reporting as much as I can.

    Thanks all and stay safe.

  2. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by Mejonez  [View Original Post]
    She isn't there strung out on the shit fell asleep on me Friday with my junk in her mouth just the other day stay away and she woke up when I was leaving and caused a seen for the money threw her some money and left will not repeat.
    I would have helped her wake up by sliding my pole in her backdoor! She used to do it.

  3. #10995

    Same experience for me

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/051916365841

    Set up a meet with Bella. Comms were easy, so I went to see her on the westside. Arrived at her location and saw her standing outside smoking. Looked definitely chubbier than in the pics from a little distance. Got out of my car and walked over, she's easily 25 years older than her posted age in the ad. Not my type of dream, so I left.
    When I arrived I was blown away by how much of a difference there was. I respectfully left after she answered the door. I wouldn't have stayed even if the encounter was free, and I love both redheads and short women.

  4. #10994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    The law

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    One of the officer's for my drivers license and got in his car that had me blocked in and was doing something on a computer. He then turned the flashers off and pulled his car ahead and to the side of the road. When he returned my license is when he started in with the fact that I was trespassing and I was participating in a lewd act and that any of the children from the trailer park could have walked in on us and that I would have to register for a sex offender. Finally, he said "I'm not going to arrest you". I didn't hardly say a word during the entire encounter, was very respectful and just did exactly what the officer's told me. When you see people who live in a crappy trailer park looking down at you like you are some degenerate, that it is an eye opener. As I was driving home, all I could think of was that I hope none of those neighbors were taking pictures or videos.
    Sounds like you handled the situation the best you could. Not speaking to the police is always the best policy, I mean you literally say nothing, law enforcement will tell you all kinds of things, many untrue, and while keeping your mouth shut can be difficult at times you should never give them any info that could be used against you. Anyone that has participated in this so called hobby for any length of time has gotten into situations that when we looked back we thought must have been out of our minds! I certainly have. JD.

  5. #10993

    Bella bait.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/051916365841

    Set up a meet with Bella. Comms were easy, so I went to see her on the westside. Arrived at her location and saw her standing outside smoking. Looked definitely chubbier than in the pics from a little distance. Got out of my car and walked over, she's easily 25 years older than her posted age in the ad. Not my type of dream, so I left.

  6. #10992

    Asian on the Northside

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about these Asians that post from time to time? I texted the number in the ad, and asked for a "real" photo and this is what I received. It mentioned bare blowjob, 69, etc; which I wish were true! If this was a set-up, or not legit, how could they single out everyone except for guys? Just curious.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/868661733015
    Just got back from a session with her. Photos are not her but she is a very attractive spinner. She looks like she's 21-23. Excellent hygiene for DATY. Only thing in the ad besides the photo that is false is the BBBJ. She won't do anything without a cover, but the CBJ is great like high speed Hoover. Also, GFE is questionable since she won't DFK, just closed lips. All in all she is worth the 160 roses for an hour. Will repeat if she comes back to FL.

  7. #10991

    Close shave

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    When he returned my license is when he started in with the fact that I was trespassing and I was participating in a lewd act and that any of the children from the trailer park could have walked in on us and that I would have to register for a sex offender.
    He probably could have arrested for trespass. Of course, any lawyer worth his salt could likely get that tossed, but by that point it might not matter.

    On the other matter. That, right there, is why there is zero percent chance that I would do a car date here these days. Accidentally park 3/4 of a block away from a park to get it on? Ooopsie! Guess what you get to do the rest of your life?

    Anyways, sorry to hear about your close call. Obviously, things could've gone much worse, but I'm sure you needed to pull over afterwards to let the adrenaline shakes pass!

  8. #10990

    Recent Dreams

    Earlier this week I had a dream with Ariel. The setup was easy and she maintained good comms throughout. She looks like her photos and was really easy going. I felt safe (in spite of the location). Everything was covered, but it was still an enjoyable dream. I will repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/385072540817

    I also had a dream with Northside Nikki (this was my second time seeing her). She probably has the easiest setup of anyone I've dealt with in this hobby. She also has reasonable prices. I will repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/800957268855

  9. #10989

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    She does have some pics there on IG. Haven't had the opportunity to check them with an image search yet, but they're definitely the same girl as the ad. No idea if that means she'd be the same girl to open the door, but the guy who posted #734 in Gainesville appears to be a senior member and not blind, and he said she was and she was worth seeing.
    She was discussed earlier, I mention I was going to meet but a bit pricey for HH and someone mentioned she use to work at Centerfolds, see message #10436.

  10. #10988

    DAMN bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    One of the officer's for my drivers license and got in his car that had me blocked in and was doing something on a computer. He then turned the flashers off and pulled his car ahead and to the side of the road. When he returned my license is when he started in with the fact that I was trespassing and I was participating in a lewd act and that any of the children from the trailer park could have walked in on us and that I would have to register for a sex offender. Finally, he said "I'm not going to arrest you". I didn't hardly say a word during the entire encounter, was very respectful and just did exactly what the officer's told me. When you see people who live in a crappy trailer park looking down at you like you are some degenerate, that it is an eye opener. As I was driving home, all I could think of was that I hope none of those neighbors were taking pictures or videos.
    With the horrible lack of talent here and that story I might just hang it up. It's not worth it. I can pick up the same type of girl at any Wal-Mart. They are WAY over priced and just to much of a liability. In any other big city 99% of these girls here would be on a corner hoping to get 20. I miss the good ole days wt Rikki, Diamond etc. Glad nothing serious came out of it ok and hope you hear nothing more about it.

  11. #10987

    Alexis. St. Augustine / Not good

    Met up with this was recently and it was a horrible experience. She is not the sweet, pretty looking young girl in her first couple pictures (see ad). At least two of her pictures. The last two. Are legit but older. Lives in a trailer off 207 coming into St. Augustine. Has a roommate who was there. Trailer is dark and nasty. She has major signs of drug usage all over her face, ass and chest (above breasts). Definitely not a spinner. Did not engage.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...a/103255854413

  12. #10986

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    She does list an Instagram address. Possibly could prove one way or the other if she puts up some clarifying pics for you.
    She does have some pics there on IG. Haven't had the opportunity to check them with an image search yet, but they're definitely the same girl as the ad. No idea if that means she'd be the same girl to open the door, but the guy who posted #734 in Gainesville appears to be a senior member and not blind, and he said she was and she was worth seeing.

  13. #10985

    The Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl yet? I may TOFTT.
    I have. I would say Save your money. I would never repeat.

    Pros. Her body is smoking hot. Great rack. And beautiful ass.

    Cons. There are way too many rules. She doesn't like to touch you at all. You get a 30 HJ and then she hops on.

    She complains it's too big. I'm average at best.

    NO BJ of any type.

    She gets tired after about 3 minutes of being on top.

    Won't to doggie.

    In missionary so says it's too big.

    Then tells me she on her period. I get grossed out and look for blood.

    She had stuffed her tampon so high which is maybe why everything was too big.

    Talks about how many people she's fucked during the session.

    I get grossed out and lose my hard on.

    Ask if she could finish her hands and she says no.

    So I summary. If you want to fuck a Smokin hot dead fish body without her touching you. Good luck.

  14. #10984

    Street walker

    She used to walk hootersville. She's alright, don't know if I'd offer escort rates to her, pics are flattering compared to in real life.

  15. #10983
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/493755305200

    Had a nice time with this one. She is definitely on the bigger side and her pics kind of cover that up. I prefer them a little thicker so it didn't bother me much. She was more on the sexy small BBW side of things than the disgusting dumpy type.

    Service was good no complaints and had a nice enough attitude. Great hygiene and didn't seem to be a clockwatcher or dead fish. Has a very nice rack and a pretty nice thick ass. No signs of candy use. Only problem is outcall only and damage is a little steep.

    Not atf material for me, but I'll probably repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape