Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 13942
-
11-04-19 23:48 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 188Eastern European Russians recos?
Any recos for Eastern Europeans / Russian escorts?
I don't mind paying the premium. Should I just check out Eros or are there dedicated sites?
Thanks!
-
11-04-19 21:15 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 462Reliable Vegas
Girlfriendlv.com
Originally Posted by Shavani
[View Original Post]
Clublovelinelv.com
Vegasasian. Club.
Littletokyolv.com
-
11-04-19 18:28 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 58Trusted petite provider search
Dear mates, I have always been into AMPs and CGs, during my visit to Vegas this week I want to try outcall, however, I am hesitant and looking to invite only trusted providers who does GFE and MSOG. I have seen great reviews for Katheryn Lee Harris, and her recent pictures shows she has put on weight. Can you help me share any such trusted provider links / names / contacts who can be invited for outcalls without any doubts. I can return favor with my CG contacts and report the experiences. Cheers.
-
11-03-19 14:35 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 808It should be fun.
Well she's actually is Bi, does doubles with non other then Larue McCay, which I'm not surprised. So if you you decide to pull the trigger, then you should have a great time. Pricey but what the hell. Yolo.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
https://laruemccay.com/about.php
Also from what a friend of mine told me is that she looks better now then when he first met about 4 years ago. Although at 500. So doubles could run 800-1000.
-
11-03-19 10:25 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 138Escort Hassle & Warning
I know that all of the photos in these adult listings are fake. Still, I expect them to represent your general looks and body type. Why use a photo of a woman with triple D's if you're flat chested, or a black woman if you're white? Apparantly this is too much to ask. I called an escort from city vibe. Unfortunately, I can no longer find the ad, but photos depicted a brunette fit girl named Sicily with a dark complexion and lots of tattoos. Instead, I got a PAWG with an attitude. She showed up 2 hours late, after I had already gone to sleep. I considered not answering the door but I was eager to see "Sicily. " I opened the door and she pushed her way past me into the room. Bad start. I took one look and said, "You're not what I expected. " She said, "Well I've never had any complaints. " I asked her to leave and she demanded payment for wasting her time. In turn, I demanded payment for her wasting MY time. She didn't like it an started telling me I was going to jail for soliciting a prostitute. I laughed and told her that I was about to call security. She said, go ahead, "You're the one who's going to jail. " I called security and they said they'd be right up. I flicked on my video camera and started filming her as a means to protect myself from any bullshit she might try to make up. She became furious and started hurling all sorts of unsavory expletives. It was hilarious and I have it all on video. But guess what, the video was all it took to get her out. She left within seconds and I filmed her all the way down the hall just to piss her off. Normally I wouldn't post such a boring story but I thought it might be useful if you ever find yourself in a similar situation. Here is a photo of her for a heads up. If you see her, please tell her I said hello and I'm happy to sell her a funny video.
-
11-03-19 09:53 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 68Kathryn lee
You can google Kathrynlee Vegas escort and her site will come up. Her rate recently went up to 500 an hour.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 08:42 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 588Kathryn Lee??
I met Kathryn Lee about 3 years ago, when she was just starting out. It was $100, she is not a clock watcher, she came to the door with a business dress, and hot kisses, making out, had us both undress slowly like high school kids. I got a BBBJ, the whole marriage manual, and one of better times ever. She is so good looking and sweet. However, I gave her a good review on ter, and and myredbook (neither exist now), but then she was booked constantly and her rates tripled. She deserves it if you can afford it. I hope she is still as good as before. I can't afford her now that I'm on my pension. Last I heard, she is $300 hr, but not sure.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 21:10 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 27Vegas list
What are the more reliable e sites for Vegas? Eros, USA,
-
11-02-19 14:20 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 808Good Choice.
I know of her, but I have never actually met her. But make sure that she's actually Bi, as well as her friend. And that she and her friend are female condom friendly. Trust me, that's the key.
Originally Posted by DenaliMac
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 12:35 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 551Sorry, but you just learned a valuable lesson. Anytime the girl has your money, and suddenly comes up with a reason to leave the room "before" service, she's not coming back!
Originally Posted by MaduroWrap
[View Original Post]
Tip: Put the money on the table but don't let her pocket it until "after" services are over. If they try that "grab and dash" shit, politely, but firmly, tell her to leave "your" money in the room until she returns (if she's not scamming you she'll have no problem with this) and if she gives you any shit for asking, "take" your money back, offer her $10 for her gas and ask her leave.
I've been in this exact situation once or twice over the years and did what I described and usually the girl just doesn't return because she realizes you're on to her con game, but at least it ensures the she leaves empty handed.
-
11-02-19 10:23 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 68Doubles
You can't go wrong with Kathryn Lee. I have never done a double but I have seen her twice solo. She is topnotch. I have also seen one of her doubles partners Sweet Sophia who is also great. I believe Ariel is also a potential partner who I have never seen but has great reviews. Report back if you do a double with them.
Originally Posted by DenaliMac
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 04:20 #5396Regular Member

Posts: 1Do not trust this one "lily"
Well, newbie mistake I guess. Just got scammed by "Lily. " She showed up and was not the girl in the picture but looked pretty good so I figured what the hell, it's late. So we talked, and she "went to get ice" never to return. Yes, after the exchange. Guess she really needed it immediately. Hahaha. Live and learn.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/690048856699
-
11-01-19 16:00 #5395Regular Member

Posts: 11Looking for Threesome
Hey guys, Newbie here again. I appreciate the patience with past posts. I will be visiting in November and looking to make a threesome happen. I've heard about staying away from the casino girls in pairs but can the girls on tryst and other sites like that, who advertise duos, be trusted?
Other than valuables in the safe, are there other things I need to worry about? I don't drink or do drugs so I won't be having any unopened drinks from them.
Here is the link to one girl that has shown good reviews. I'm hoping that's a good sign of being able to trust.
www.misskathrynlee.com
Any other advice or girls you've had a great experience with would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-
11-01-19 11:26 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 51Another visit
Heading back to LAS next week. Didn't post a review from my last trip because the provider was sent to me via PM from what turns out to be a troll, "Charlie". So checked his / her posts and found the girl I did see the last trip, Mary. I think the user has been banned. Thing is, Mary was great. Not rushed, great body, nice face, good attitude and willing to go the extra mile. Tried to PM Charlie again to get another recommendation and realized the ban.
Tried to reach Mary, no reply. (she's in post 4901).
Back to square one. Any help is appreciated.
Clueless Dude.
Originally Posted by CluelessDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 10:14 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 255I guess everyone has their own budget. Mine tops at $$ even in Vegas and I have managed to get some real hotties thru the years for that and less, several 9's and even a couple of 10's depending on your standards. If you have worked your whole life and it's your money, then spend it as you wish and have fun, however it does hurt us guys on a smaller budget! Creates MAJOR GPS on some of the girls. But. I don't doubt for a minute he spends that much. I had a really good female friend that danced in a pretty strict no extras club in WV a few years ago and she had a regular that would come in and drop 3 K to 5 K every couple of weeks on VIP rooms with her and a few others and all they'd do was cuddle. But on the GPS note, I had a girl back home that used to do a flat $ with no rush for everything. She got on SA and a guy offered her 700 and got 1 K from another in the same week, so now she starts asking 500 out of the gate! Not sure where I was going with this, but have fun guys, be safe, BUT also use your big head and don't be afraid to say "Pass"!
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




