Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 24838
-
11-04-19 06:35 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 408Mia has been around awhile
According to some good sources of mine she has been around at least a couple of years, just google her number. She advertises mostly in B'town so you might want to check the reports there. She even has a report in the ripoff thread by her ex-pharmacist.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 12:19 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 101Mia
I've seen her twice. Only issue I have is the way her pussy smells. Not dirty but it takes days to get it out of my moustache. Good tight pussy.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 11:47 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 1175Asian motel girl update
There are 3 right now. The one in the NW Red Roof Inn is a very fat, greasy-skinned woman. Don't bother with this one.
The one in the Castleton Extended stay is short and pretty but doesn't want to do anything. Again, not worth it. If that outfit stays past today, they should have a new girl. This one was only supposed to be here a week. As of last night, she was still there.
The one in the South Red Roof Inn isn't great looking, but isn't a turn-off either she'll do what you want as long as you stay clear of the back door (this includes fingers). The downside, she wants to try to get extra for anything good and she rushes you out no matter how long you paid for. As usual, it's a one-and-done situation. If you're looking for a quick BB fuck for the normal hour fee plus a $50 tip, she'll go. She'll balk at the offer but will agree if you are ready to walk out. Still, at $210 for basically a QV, it's not a good deal. I'd rather have 2 HJs in a massage parlor for the same price and get 2 hours of massage to boot.
Can't wait until the outfit my favorite girl works with comes back to Indy. Getting tires of these girls that just want to get it over with and run you out.
-
11-03-19 09:51 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks
Thanks for the review Martin. I've been hesitant to see her because you can definitely see the track marks on her hands and arms in her pics. But I will definitely see her now based on a senior members review. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Martin3124
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 09:44 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks
Thanks for the review Martin. I've been hesitant to see her because you can definitely see the track marks on her hands and arms in her pics. But I will definitely see her now based on a senior members review. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Martin3124
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 02:00 #12053

Posts: 123Mia
I looked high and low for information or reviews on Mia and found none. But I've seen her advertising in Indianapolis going back to BP and figured she wouldn't be around this long using the same name if she weren't legit. Surely someone would have something to say about her.
I've had my eye on her for awhile so tonight I pulled the trigger. I was not disappointed.
Communication was very good and she was punctual. I let her into my apartment and offered her a bottle of water, then she found her way to the bedroom. We sat and chatted for a few minutes. Finally she asked if I'd like to get started. She asked what I liked. Kissing is not in they menu. Fortunately DATY is. It took most of the half hour, but I gave Mia a happy ending.
She was not watching the clock, and returned the favor without benefit of a cover. I don't generally derive much pleasure from that, and finished manually. FS was available, but maybe next time.
Mia is a smoker, which is a bit of a turn-off for me personally, but she's bright and fun and professional and I had a very good time. I expect I'll see her again.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/940751637786
-
11-02-19 11:50 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 1175Fake ad
Just text the number, auto-reply kicks in right away.
Originally Posted by RickCooke33
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 11:26 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 421Yup the videos are gone. Sigh.
Originally Posted by Whynotme2008
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 10:05 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 484Passing through
Thanks to all of you guys who PM-ed me regarding recommendations. You have a great community here. My travels got me to Indy very early in the day so I pressed on to well south of Louisville. Once in my room there, I did some research and found a decent BBBJ. Hopefully I can try some of the Indy girls on the way back.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 22:49 #12049Regular Member

Posts: 3Lots of options
Interesting listing, lots of details. Anyone met or contacted?
https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38567186/
-
11-01-19 21:50 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 278No
No. Ask her. I'm not her pimp. WTF.
Originally Posted by LittleToNoThin
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 21:29 #12047Regular Member

Posts: 9First Time poster here. Long time lurker!
Any intel on this one!
https://escortalligator.com.indianap...811/3174066087
Thanks!
-
11-01-19 20:07 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 136Susie Q a Keeper Alright
I watched the vids before they went away and it made me want to try and see her before she's retired; what a sensual woman and love her many tats and piercings.
Originally Posted by Billy270128
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 16:25 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 135Susie
It's been a while since I shared her company and earlier I went to see the videos. At the time there were 3 or so up for viewing. I went back just now and they all appear to have been taken down or you have to pay to be a subscriber. Meh. It was fun while it lasted.
Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 15:05 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 44https://escortalligator.com.indianap...3208950/Adrena
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
Is this the girl you're talking about? 1 hr is 30 $! My Fleshlight charges me more than that. Its a scam my dudes.









Reply With Quote






