Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12043
    Sent her a few messages. She appears to be legit. Any info on her, if not I'll TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38529915/

  2. #12042

    Adrena

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    I texted her, but got nothing yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38537415/
    I didn't get an answer either so will try email instead of text.

  3. #12041

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    She was always at the top of her game and I hear her recent visits can be "Blistering". If you miss her you can always find her here on a major porn site just google darkdraddo porn.
    You are the man! I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. This will definitely help reminisce the good times.

  4. #12040
    Any info on this one?

    I texted her, but got nothing yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38537415/

  5. #12039

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    She was always at the top of her game and I hear her recent visits can be "Blistering". If you miss her you can always find her here on a major porn site just google darkdraddo porn.
    Man, you are guys have amazing intel. I did see the videos and had a flashback on when I fucked her. Same positions her "husband" enjoyed, except I was covered of course.

    Love to see the ladies I have sampled on video.

  6. #12038

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...171/3179331565

    Saw Bri. Been trying to check her out for months and schedules didn't match up until today. Pics are her. Everything covered- 80 qv. Would repeat.
    Could you share the rest of her rates?

  7. #12037

    Prepay scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either if these ladies yet, seem TGTBT but thinking about trying one or both. They have both responded to texts:

    https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38494090/

    https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38480243/
    I have not seen either but the one that has preferred PAYMENT PREFERABLY BY PAYPAL OR CASHAPP OR ZELLE is most likely a scam; they ask for payment upfront and then ghost.

  8. #12036

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Pivot2012  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again for the 2nd time. Not like she is a secret but ALL the good reviews are spot on. Very thin and to me a super sexy body. Has many tats and lip piercings which may be a turn off for some but that's what I love. Very sweet and as always with every girl YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgar  [View Original Post]
    Susie is certainly great. Unfortunately, she has posted she is retiring before Thanksgiving.

    I'll definitely be sad to see her go. She was always amazing.
    She was always at the top of her game and I hear her recent visits can be "Blistering". If you miss her you can always find her here on a major porn site just google darkdraddo porn.

  9. #12035

    Hit it or Quit it?

    Has anyone seen either if these ladies yet, seem TGTBT but thinking about trying one or both. They have both responded to texts:

    https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38494090/

    https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38480243/

  10. #12034
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    Every other n00 b should take a hint from this guy. Contributed valuable information on his 5th post!

    Good job & thanks for the intel!
    Thanks for the kind words Theo! Enjoying my visit and will post more reports as adventures continue.

    Also at Mo I agree advising caution with that one is wise for some of the reasons I outlined. It's easier to think with the big head because she hasn't gotten those bolt-ons yet LOL.

    Also I briefly mentioned in another post seeing Country: https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38478194/.

    Went back again for round two! She hits that perfect middle between thin and thick in all the right places. Would go back again for her BBBJ (YMMV on bb / CBJ). But she told me she loves doggy so I had to come back for that of course. Had her ride me on top first because I can hardly take my eyes off her perfect tits then we switched to her fav position and that view was great as well. Cuddle, convo and back at it with BBBJ for a great evening.

    Cheers, Viking.

  11. #12033

    Bri

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...171/3179331565

    Saw Bri. Been trying to check her out for months and schedules didn't match up until today. Pics are her. Everything covered- 80 qv. Would repeat.

  12. #12032

    Correct on Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    I think sex creation did a review on her awhile back. It was good if I Remember correctly.
    Would repeat for sure. Super cool chick- doesn't seem to be on drugs. Pics are her.

  13. #12031
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivot2012  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again for the 2nd time. Not like she is a secret but ALL the good reviews are spot on. Very thin and to me a super sexy body. Has many tats and lip piercings which may be a turn off for some but that's what I love. Very sweet and as always with every girl YMMV.
    Susie is certainly great. Unfortunately, she has posted she is retiring before Thanksgiving.

    I'll definitely be sad to see her go. She was always amazing.

  14. #12030
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38463208/#.

    She looks hot as hell and I'm super interested if anyone here has had any encounters with her. Thanks.
    I think sex creation did a review on her awhile back. It was good if I Remember correctly.

  15. #12029

    Anyone know about this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/38463208/#.

    She looks hot as hell and I'm super interested if anyone here has had any encounters with her. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape