Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 19285
-
11-03-19 03:32 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 234Little baby
Its totally fake. Someone is trying to play a game.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 22:31 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 141Little baby
Tried three times to hook up, ghosted all day. Done wasting my time.
Originally Posted by OrlKind12
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 22:16 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 260Its weird the junkie looking pics mixed in I wonder if someone hacked it, I don't see any arm tattoos on the skinny lady.
Originally Posted by FireMonkey755
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 22:14 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 260Is she strictly a car date?
Originally Posted by Spacemanfl
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 22:13 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 260Tried
Tried contacting no response.
Originally Posted by OrlKind12
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 17:58 #6260Senior Member

Posts: 182Daisy Mae
I've seen her several times for just BBBJTC as that's all I'm looking for nowadays. She does a great job and doesn't watch the clock.
-
11-02-19 17:14 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 38That little baby
Any info yet on this one? Search doesn't bring up anything relevant.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/799928789874
-
11-02-19 16:25 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 141Question
Anybody have info on this provider?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/576592299889
LMK.
-
11-02-19 16:06 #6257Regular Member

Posts: 2She was my first dream
Very nice. Clean. Minimal to no signs of candy use. Amazing GFE. Good comms. Has a house and a roommate who knows what's going on but not a problem. Has a room with connected bathroom to herself. Great head. Finished 3 times on her chest. Doggy was incredible I really pounded her to the back wall. Mish. Cowgirl and finished in bag. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 16:05 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 260Stacey
Saw her ad up on STG, she's well worth meeting.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 04:53 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 758Amazing
Crack, meth what a great diet program also great for erratic behavior and hallucinating, birth control and lose of period is also a plus after short term use you wouldn't have to brush your teeth you can put them in a glass if you can afford them.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
If she has a beautiful smile ask her to take out her teeth before getting a blojob.
-
11-01-19 23:49 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 47Re: Si-Si?
Uses teeth where a woman should NEVER allow teeth to touch you. Asks for the scratch up front, smokes c*k while your there and it makes her really strange and despondent, rush rush rush, non stop attempt to delay the reason you go there to see her, is well known for cash and dash, has scars and marks all over her arms and legs, nasty teeth, will try to be slick to snag any scratch if you don't get ripped off up front, NO tits just buttons, complains if you touch them, acts like the whole thing is a big pain to her.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
There is a report where someone got her to go buy beer and smokes and sent her to a vacant house on here somewhere. That's the way we like to play skank hoes like this uh huh uh huh.
She was posting with the names and amber and emma back in may of this year. If your one who enjoys a negative whiner, then this one may be for you!
Expect her to create a new stage name and take new pics AGAIN after this post and others in support. She has a room in a house close to lake washinton and croton.
-
11-01-19 22:45 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 300Gem
Saw her yesterday.
A positive experience.
WYSIWYG I.
Pics are her, a blond BBW.
A bit younger and prettier looking in person, IMHO.
Quick response to text, directions to incall. A house in South Melbourne.
Nobody else there. Messy but not too bad. Seemed safe.
Pleasant personality, no time wasted getting naked or swallowing me.
Noisy, sloppy, damn good BJ.
Headache extracted for bargain rate.
I tipped up to .4.
More available, maybe next time.
I was actually cured in less than 15 minutes after first text, and half of that was driving.
BBWs are usually not my thing, and I'm not out looking much anymore anyway, but I liked her, GEM is on my go-to when in need list now.
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...n/256621807179
-
11-01-19 16:32 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 684Si-Si?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/866142262078 Has anyone posted about her? Maybe a different name? Thanks.
-
11-01-19 14:04 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 2955Link for Roxanne
Sorry, I noticed I forgot to include the link. To be clear then, it's Roxanne / Jezebel from STG:
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/305231524208










Reply With Quote




