Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6234

    The amazing Rachel

    So my dry spell has finally ended, got some extra money back in my pocket and had to call up my absolute favorite go to. Well she tells me I am in for a treat. And as those of you who know her the GFE side takes a bit to come out, until she knows you and feels comfortable with you. So I get to the house and she opens the door in this sexy dress, pulls me in the door and as she closes it gives me a wonderful hug and a great kiss, well now comes the treat as I thought she was walking me back to the playground, she stops and pushes me onto the sofa, then I hear the music and she starts to dance for me and the sexy AF strip tease begins, damn can she is friggin sexy, and every few moments she slides that sweet kitty on my face so I can taste her. I completely lost track of time and am not sure how long she danced for, but she slides down onto my lap and tells me "take me to bed or loose me forever". Fuck yeah I'll be maverick lmao, I stand up her sexy long legs wrap around my waist and she is kissing my neck as I carry her to the bed. I sit on the edge of the bed with her still on my lap and she pulls off my shirt and slides her nipple into my mouth, then she looks me in the eye and gives me a fuckin sexy as grin and a wink, climbs off and kneels in front of me as she pulled off my shorts and started kissing jr and those of you that know this is a rare treat indeed then ran her tongue up my shaft and took him deep, I couldn't let her stay doing that long cause I would have dumped my load with in minutes, I pulled her up and she looks at me turns around slides her sexy little ass down my chest and with jr in her hand and slides down and is rubbing herself along jr, I can feel how wet and warm that kitty is and she spins back around and again starts grinding her kitty along my shaft, tells me to lay back, on goes the cover and she slides jr deep inside and watching that tight flat stomach and sexy hips slowly gliding back and forth arching her back as I play with her hard ass nipples, then she slides off onto the bed next to be on her stomach pushes her ass in the air looks over her shoulder at me and tells me to get in there, spin around slide my cock deep inside that wet pussy reach down grab a handful of hair and give just a gentle pull holding her head back and enjoying the view of her long slender body, flip her over bury my face back into the kitty couple more good tastes and then back inside until there is no holding back.

    Wow, don't want another dry spell but if this is how I get welcomed back, think I can handle it. If you don't take the time to really get to know this girl you are missing out on some amazing times.

  2. #6233

    Posts are about Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalFun  [View Original Post]
    Link says Page not Found.
    If you follow the posts back, he was talking about Rachel. That said, the posts are a bit interesting. The first was from DirtyNerdy30 and it's his only post. The second one was from PhonyCalls and he's got 3 posts. The last one was by Snake1999, a SM. Snake says Rachel is his ATF, though he's never seen her. Perhaps Snake can provide more info, not sure if that was sarcasm and I just missed it or if it's something else, always tough to get tone from the written word. Regardless, here's a couple recent links for Rachel:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6700&cityid=86

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/984247249984

  3. #6232

    Info on Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalFun  [View Original Post]
    Ad is down already and link posted is not good.
    It's working as of this minute. Click on the link and then click on her photo, all the information then pops up.

  4. #6231

    Link Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    I've never even seen her but she's my ATF fo' sure!!
    Link says Page not Found.

  5. #6230

    Too late

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Ad is down already and link posted is not good.

  6. #6229
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is taking her stg ad down for a bit to try and stay more utr. She said she is still available to those that have seen her and trusted senior members.

    Snake.
    Just in case anyone needs the #.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...ity=spacecoast

  7. #6228
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    The forum search tool requires more than 3 letters. Reviews on providers with 3-letter names can't be searched. If we double the name in the title, as I did, then it becomes searchable.
    They are searchable if you put asterisk at the end of it.

  8. #6227

    LSME Marci

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I saw LSME yesterday. I got lucky because I missed her last time she was down in Melbourne so I had her number saved. What an experience. Nice hotel, easy comms.

    Met her for HH and she was ready to go. Got to know each other and yes, she likes to talk but it calmed me down. Then some DFK and some touchy feely. She unzipped me and went with great BBJ. Then after a little bit of that, I lifted her up and pounded her for days. She was great and loved it.

    Stay safe and have fun. She's totally worth it.

  9. #6226

    BeeBee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    I TOFT and saw Bee, and it was pretty great. She's not kidding about the headache relief, it was maybe the best ever, or top 3 for sure. She knows what's she's doing, BBJCIM was excellent. Body is just like the photos, no surprises there. Very willing to please.

    Treat her well, my dudes.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/195508468327
    The forum search tool requires more than 3 letters. Reviews on providers with 3-letter names can't be searched. If we double the name in the title, as I did, then it becomes searchable.

  10. #6225

    Kory Lynn

    Has anyone had any dreams with this one lately?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/907504889182

  11. #6224

    No no she's my fave

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I've never even seen her but she's my ATF fo' sure!!

  12. #6223

    Link for Marci

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link available for Marci?
    Here you go:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7643&cityid=86

  13. #6222

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    I don't know for sure, but I'd say odds are it's the opposite, that she's lost weight, because she's had extensive candy issues.

    I really hope I'm wrong because being off candy would be great, and she looks better thicker (in my opinion).
    The last time I saw her, about six months ago, she was completely off her head and it was a poor experience. I actually felt sorry for her because she was so confused. Terrible hygiene too.

  14. #6221

    She mine

    Quote Originally Posted by PhonyCalls  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is good. I confirm as well. She is also super chill too.
    She's my fav.

    https://escortindex.com/large/spacec...1/211976?img=0

  15. #6220

    Yummy stick to the roof of your mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyNerdy30  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Rachel yesterday and wanted to provide a review given some recent posts (long time lurker. First time participant and poster). I probably did everything wrong in terms of setting up a date with Rachel last night but it worked out and met her at her place. She is the real deal! Nice clean house in a good, quiet neighborhood. Got a little freaked when the entrance to the neighborhood was partially blocked by 2 of MPD's finest, but turned out they were just finishing up a DUI. Rachel's directions were spot-on and when the door opened, I was relieved see the same little beauty depicted in her ads wearing a proverbial little black dress. Tall and thin with a slamming body. Long legs, cute little butt, flat stomach, and small cute boobs and just looks like someone who takes great care of themselves with absolutely NO signs of narco use on her. Took me back to the bedroom and we spent some time talking and getting acquainted. I am slightly anxiety-ridden and it was probably noticeable so I actually welcomed the conversation. Told her that one of my meds tends to give me some uhh. Issues, but junior perked up and CBJ commenced. Continued with covered CG and I don't know if someone requested an extra stitch or two after she had her baby but. WOW. Shit was tiiiiiight and she just looked and sounded good bouncing up and down there. Filled the bag a little quicker than I had hoped but goddamn I couldn't help it. Felt bad that we never got around to DATY and she never got her O but we were already at the agreed hhr. Donated a few Grants to the cause and definitely WILL do so again. Should probably shop around, but I think I found my one and only.
    https://escortindex.com/large/spacec...1/211976?img=0 she so lovely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape