Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,181 to 24,195 of 44216
-
11-05-19 11:23 #20036Senior Member

Posts: 42Harbor Blvd MP intel
Mansis or anyone with knowledge of the Costa Mesa MP scene, I was wondering if anyone has visited the two on the Southeast corner of Harbor and Adams. One is called All Seasons and I think the other is Spa 8 or something like that. All Seasons was really good about a year ago but my favorite tech left suddenly and I didn't get her digits. It was an Asian place with pretty much all on the table except FS. I will be in the area all next week and was wondering if I should give it a go or just make the trip back to my regular places. Any help appreciated. I'll report back if I hit either of them.
Originally Posted by Mansis
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 09:30 #20035

Posts: 221Sounds like it could be anywhere that offers FS.
Originally Posted by Mustang3
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 09:27 #20034Senior Member

Posts: 84Is this the 125 body care.
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 01:02 #20033Senior Member

Posts: 47Banned from where?
2 minute man got banned from Life's Key?
Originally Posted by SloppySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 16:38 #20032Regular Member

Posts: 18
Originally Posted by TwoMinuteMan
[View Original Post]
They banned two minute man. Wonder if he'll come back again.
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 13:57 #20031Regular Member

Posts: 18Body Care Laguna Hills
Have been to this place years ago decided to see if it was as good I remembered and it was. 40 upfront. Clean and quiet place in the back of the building pretty well hidden. Only complaint is one they had multiple men walking past each other which kills the experience but other than that they do a good job keeping.
Everybody separate. Very clean room, forgot to ask for a table shower but the girl I got was sue. Mid 20's decent ass but a great natural rack. One twenty for Cfs after a decent 5-10 minute massage she flipped me over. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a college looking age girl. Let's you move and do whatever you want with her. Can anybody recommend a pretty Asian MILF masseuse with FS.
-
11-03-19 17:23 #20030Senior Member

Posts: 648Yu Shen Tang (YST) and Miracle are run by the same MMS. She will try to sway you to one shop or the other, depending on what shop needs the biz. Lately, it seems like Miracle has an edge over YST with better looking and more enthusiastic providers who require less tip.
Originally Posted by HairyChest
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 11:53 #20029Regular Member

Posts: 22It was cfs, I tipped 1 0 0.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 10:13 #20028Senior Member

Posts: 648There seems to be a complete crew change at Yu Shen Tang. Several Decent looking FS girls like Judy and Jessica are now gone. What was the extra service and what was the tip?
Originally Posted by HairyChest
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 02:27 #20027Senior Member

Posts: 1377Fullerton
Green spa.
Originally Posted by Spudb
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 01:07 #20026Regular Member

Posts: 22Yu sheng tang
Got Linda, typical MILF but kinda cute, she gave me a massage and after a while she asked if I wanted extra service. Said yes and overall was good. Might check out some of the other girls there.
-
11-02-19 19:52 #20025Regular Member

Posts: 18Close proximity
I've been to Fullerton spa and was wondering if there are other spas in close radius to it.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 14:31 #20024Senior Member

Posts: 1377Fullerton
What old places have you been to? If you look on this page you'll see there's information on some places in Fullerton.
Originally Posted by Spudb
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 11:09 #20023Regular Member

Posts: 18Any good spots in fullerton?
Looking for new places in the area.
-
11-02-19 03:41 #20022Banned Member

Posts: 78[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.










Reply With Quote




