Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 582 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 8730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1335

    Marie. Hamden

    Seeing that the other guy said she reads here I'm sure she's going to know who I am but I went and saw Marie today Midway between lunch. Price was what was on the ad for the 100 hh and I would say it was a good time. She's a cool person, decent body, cute ass, and puts you at ease. I saw some older reviews on her getting a bit uppity about noise or doing everything on the couch but that was explained and I get it / agree. So long as you act fine I'm sure you'll have a fun time as well. Might repeat but honestly.

    I just don't think I'm an ad based guy. I actually get a bit nervous and I think it's a bit more personal than I like going to someones place. I like the bars like PMs or BCs. I'm just more comfortable. Any more details and just ask or PM.

  2. #1334

  3. #1333

    Thursdays

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    How was the location?
    Right off of lower Whalley, around the corner from the Marriott, studio apt, was okay, no bathroom as that is down the hall.

  4. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie369  [View Original Post]
    I met with her last week, nice body, open to BBFS CIP if that is your thing, called today and some dude answered, so hung up.
    How was the location?

  5. #1331

    Thursdays

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I think she is higher than a kite. I have texted and she has responded but like hours later and somewhat incoherently.
    I met with her last week, nice body, open to BBFS CIP if that is your thing, called today and some dude answered, so hung up.

  6. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    I think she is higher than a kite. I have texted and she has responded but like hours later and somewhat incoherently.

  7. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Young and hot? I'd run away look at those pics.

  8. #1328

    Young hot woman looking for company!


  9. #1327

    Audrianna

    Hello again I'm looking to find out if anyone has used Audrianna as a provider. Looking to see if she's worth a visit or not. Thanks!!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ren-re...sting/23596187

  10. #1326

    Repeats with the squirting MILF

    Consistency in important in this arena as we've all been burned by a 1 time great experience that doesn't survive repeat visits until we give up and put the provider in our rear view mirror. I'm glad to report that I've now seen the squirting MILF 3 times and each time was terrific. In a nutshell, she is better than Viagra (and I have done the comparison testing) and has outstanding prowess. Her hip control when on top is outstanding.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/134196099884

    And sorry Charlie, I was wrong, she is indeed the squirting MILF who used to advertise in Waterbury.

    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    This her? https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/LOSZXO.jpg The back tattoos don't seem to quite match.

    And in most of the more recent ads she doesn't show her face. Hoping it is her!

  11. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/254888188232

    Checked the forum but haven't seen any reviews here. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    She has been reviewed in the Hartford Escort Reviews. Search "squirter" should be what you are looking for.

  12. #1324

    I'd be surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    She posts from time to time on all the new haven sites. She looks too good to be true but she has a twitter account with a smaller following at at emmabravo805 which makes me think she may be real.

    Any encounters?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-6999/1/409980
    I'd be surprised if she's real. Those photos are way TGTBT. I sent a text, out of curiosity.

  13. #1323

    All good here

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting security reports and bad page loads when clicking STG links from here. I noticed their search function is broken there too.
    The STG site and search function are working fine here / now.

  14. #1322

    Emma Bravo

    She posts from time to time on all the new haven sites. She looks too good to be true but she has a twitter account with a smaller following at at emmabravo805 which makes me think she may be real.

    Any encounters?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-6999/1/409980

  15. #1321
    Anyone else getting security reports and bad page loads when clicking STG links from here. I noticed their search function is broken there too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape