Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 24,991 to 25,005 of 37346
-
11-03-19 21:45 #12356Senior Member

Posts: 373Star
She's looking for help this week she can host. If you like spinners with a great head game and a very tight kitty. She's your girl. She's not looking for smaller donations. Just be aware she will not negotiate.
-
11-03-19 21:23 #12355Senior Member

Posts: 50Bigger mailbox LOL
I cleared my mail of old ones. I still have new ones that I need to open and reply to you guys. I'm getting time here soon to sit down and reply.
-
11-03-19 18:51 #12354Senior Member

Posts: 114Jackie
Had my first visit with red hair Jackie for a qv for 60. Her motel was sketchy,(as most usually are) there were a few people hanging outside the rooms. Got in, we did some small talk then she went to "smoke". She started with a BBBJ which felt great, I almost popped from that. I slowed her down the put on a rubber started with doggie then finished up in mish. Nice moaning and not a clock watcher.
-
11-03-19 17:59 #12353Senior Member

Posts: 144Rocketman & Sweetie
I think Rocketman should be aware now that his inbox is full.
I was able to contact Sweetie through Mark (thank you sir), and it seems like she hosts in Midlo during the weekends but will go to W Broad for part of the week. She's super responsive. Even though I haven't met with her yet, she seems to be a good one. Take care of her guys.
-
11-03-19 17:40 #12352Senior Member

Posts: 116Any info
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/945955460663
Saw this one and sent initial texts, $ for hhr or $. 6 for the hour. Would like to know if anyone has seen her or thoughts. I searched her ad images and found nothing. I will TOFTT and report back, if there is no negative experiences from anyone here.
-
11-03-19 16:24 #12351Senior Member

Posts: 114If you get a chance send me her details. I'll take good care of her. Your inbox is full by the way.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 12:36 #12350Senior Member

Posts: 274Still full.
Originally Posted by Entourage
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 12:02 #12349Senior Member

Posts: 145Southern girl
Trying to but your in box is still full. Please share her info.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 12:00 #12348Senior Member

Posts: 145In bos full
I tried to pm you but your box is full. Please share her info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 08:37 #12347Senior Member

Posts: 49Willow
I saw her about a year ago in Richmond. She is legit. A bit of an oddball and not into it but did allow me to pound her without complaint. Not that she was awful just not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 06:17 #12346Senior Member

Posts: 103Willow
She is actually this girl.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1485768
I almost went to see her and when I got the information I realized it was her. She has like 3 different ads out there with different pics. So yes it is TGTBT and she has been reviewed on here. I would stay away.
Originally Posted by PowerMango
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 19:02 #12345Senior Member

Posts: 50In box cleared
Sorry guys I have empty my mailbox. Anyone able to see southern girl? Can pm me that as well.
-
11-02-19 18:32 #12344Regular Member

Posts: 4Egypt
I am new to this, whoever asked about ellaborating a bit more here you go.
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...ee15bac9ae4af9
Seems she got another one. Mine was similar but she yell to any one. I was on my way to see her, then she called another client was coming also and it would be quick so I could wait. I waited, and when she finally told me to come I went inside like a dumny I gave donation upfront, a car pulls up says its her resupply, then she went to "shower" for like an hour, while she showers ingobout and smoke when I go back in. Another car pulls, she says its her sdaddy and she'd be right back, she hopped in the car and they pull off. She was on her phone the entire time. I shouldve knew better but it happen.
-
11-02-19 12:43 #12343Senior Member

Posts: 374Goes by Karmen
So this girl is out in my area. She requires a deposit which out here indicates she is likely a Cash and Dash specialist. I see she was out your way last week. Did anyone see her while she was out there? Any news that can be offered?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/265004591630
Thanks Gents.
-
11-02-19 11:06 #12342Senior Member

Posts: 49Sky
I try to stick to the Sugar scene, but thanks to this thread I had a dream about meeting up with Sky off Brook Rd. Bbbjtcim was great. Her place is a little smokey but she is super friendly and has an accommodating personality.










Reply With Quote





