Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 4470
-
11-10-19 23:01 #285Regular Member

Posts: 16Cola
Saw Cola with KPleasures. Initially had my appointment set up for Jenna, but that fell through because the PO screwed up. Cola has an incredible spinner body, her stats on the website are accurate. Unfortunately, she gave very poor service. Most definitely not GFE. Will not repeat.
-
11-09-19 00:13 #284Banned Member

Posts: 201How-to. Delete account?
Am thinking about deleting this account, does anyone know how to go about doing so?
-
11-08-19 23:34 #283Regular Member

Posts: 16Appreciate the intel. Unfortunately it looks like the Lick won't budge on needing driver's license and work verification, even when provided references.
Originally Posted by Zeebo21
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 18:13 #282Senior Member

Posts: 54Appreciate the intel, I'll have to see if she comes to socal.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 23:55 #281Banned Member

Posts: 201Colombiana org
She's part of a colombiana org that's been around in bay area for a few months at least, think also rotate girls in socal.
They seem pretty legit, haven't tried though.
Originally Posted by LikeTheLadies
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 19:11 #280Senior Member

Posts: 54Any reports on this one?
Found this and she looks pretty hot. Any reports?
https://escortalligator.com.sanjose..../32455687/sara
-
11-07-19 15:21 #279Regular Member

Posts: 8Some intel on Lick
I've been a regular at Lick forever, with long gaps between going back. But last few months I have seen multiple girls from there so thought I would share some intel. Note, most girls at lick will offer bb so know your risks!
Pixie. I think she is gone nowShe is incredibly cute and young looking. When I showed up she was waiting in a yellow pokeman swimsuit. I almost blew my load on seeing that sight. Great service and just amazing eye candy.
Ellie. Still here. Great service. Very small body (true spinner) and young looking. Great service.
Airina. I tink she is gone. Poor service and rushed. She was new at the time, but glad she is gone. Avoid if you here same name at some other agency (not sure how much agencies share girls).
Kendal. Small and cute body and face (iirc, I'm usually pretty stoned when I go see providers LOL). Not as pretty / cute as Pixie or Ellie, but had a great time with typical top notch service.
Scarlet. Average looks and older girl. Service was fine though which makes up for it a bit.
-
11-06-19 21:18 #278Regular Member

Posts: 16Sasha
I saw Sasha as was recommended on here, but I don't think it was the same person, or I just had a fairly different experience. She was definitely cute and had a tight body. No DFK (YMMV). BBBJ was incredible, definitely one of the best I've experienced. She kept commenting on how big I was for her, and she was earnest enough that I started to believe her (I'm right around average size, however). At the very least, that was a great boost to my ego for the day, heh. BBFS available, no CIP. Good experience overall but I probably won't repeat.
-
11-06-19 20:41 #277Regular Member

Posts: 15Yana Anakova aka Liana Love
Anyone know what happened to her? Lost track after backpage got shut down. She used to frequent Sunnyvale a lot and occasionally SF and Emeryville. If anyone knows if she's still active please let me know.
-
11-06-19 15:22 #276Senior Member

Posts: 267Pm sent
Thank you very much.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 18:28 #275Banned Member

Posts: 201Message me, some don't reply back because we are cautious of people with very few post history.
Likewise, if anyone want info but have not posted at least a few times, please don't PM me.
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 18:48 #274Senior Member

Posts: 267Hello
I will be in your city soon, as well. Did not see any replies to this original post.
Originally Posted by JDiggle
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 11:07 #273Senior Member

Posts: 438Nah, I think they're just naked all the time and never leave the house, so they like it warm. Most of them have no body fat, unlike most of us!
Originally Posted by Zeebo21
[View Original Post]
I've had a few sessions that were uncomfortable, but I only noticed after.
-
11-02-19 01:00 #272Regular Member

Posts: 8Turning off AC to shorten the session?? I've never encountered that in all my years. AAMPs getting creative LOL. I would have stuck around for the sweaty sex.
Originally Posted by Traveler0
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 00:57 #271Regular Member

Posts: 8Be wary of this. Just avoid. So many good options.
Originally Posted by Sparkles8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






