Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10052

    Southside

    Anyone seen this beauty? Thinking of toftt, but wanted to see if anyone has intel first.

    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....post/38585173/

  2. #10051

    Aria in Northlake

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    Was it BBBJ?
    I dreamt of her yesterday and it was BBBJ.

    Pix are accurate but old. Extra pounds are for real. Good oral skills.

    Body 5 / skills 7.

    Nice personality. Another girl shares her room + 2 small dogs. Hh was worth $ but next time I'm just getting BJ.

    I wasn't as impressed as OP YMMV.

  3. #10050
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    40 QV all I've seen are hood rats, trailer trash the unwanted providers. If I'm paying for pussy, I'm banging a model type or young college girl with great body. If you are getting young college girls or model types need be sharing with us your picks.
    Exactly, I want a young college girl or a hot looking model. To be blunt or it does not work. I usually find one, and stick with her till life changes.

    I am undecided on what I want next, my go to girl is now married and the honeymoon. She quit a few weeks back ago. She was only doing it to help pay for the honeymoon and wedding. I still laugh at that.

  4. #10049
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenHere  [View Original Post]
    Saw a providers ad that said 1 hr180 and 200 grkhr.

    What does grkhr stand for? Looked it up but couldn't find anything.
    $200 per hour for Greek.

  5. #10048

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenHere  [View Original Post]
    Saw a providers ad that said 1 hr180 and 200 grkhr.

    What does grkhr stand for? Looked it up but couldn't find anything.
    Pretty sure it means with Greek! HC.

  6. #10047
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenHere  [View Original Post]
    Saw a providers ad that said 1 hr180 and 200 grkhr.

    What does grkhr stand for? Looked it up but couldn't find anything.
    Grk=Greek.

  7. #10046

    What does it mean

    Saw a providers ad that said 1 hr180 and 200 grkhr.

    What does grkhr stand for? Looked it up but couldn't find anything.

  8. #10045

    Downtown

    Any recos for an option right downtown in the tourist zone?

    Thanks all!

  9. #10044

    Create new user

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else being redirected to Eros when they try to see a review, more pictures, or comments on escort babylon?
    This happened to me once. Think I was blocked or reported. Had to create a new account under new email and IP address. Every time I try to sign in with old name, I get redirected. But no problems with new.

  10. #10043
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    I think this provider has been reviewed before. And it wasn't good at all. She ruined some guys life like wife divorced him and he lost his family, she gave him something for life too. May be wrong but could have sworn it's her.
    If my recollection is correct, this was NOT the gal that gave him something for life and resulted in a divorce.

    On a side note, List crawler is over populated with druggies, SW types who think they can charge premium rates, no one there worth seeing IMHO.

  11. #10042
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    I think this provider has been reviewed before. And it wasn't good at all. She ruined some guys life like wife divorced him and he lost his family, she gave him something for life too. May be wrong but could have sworn it's her.
    People are crazy to even THINK this sort of thing is an option. They could easily black mail you and bleed you over time.

  12. #10041

    Issues with Babylon site

    Is anyone else being redirected to Eros when they try to see a review, more pictures, or comments on escort babylon?

  13. #10040

    Quick fix TOFTT

    So quick visit from out of town without a lot of time to research options.

    TOFTT on this link since it was close to my hotel. Quick response with address and ready to go provider.

    Arrived she was young and cute. Didn't waste any time after gift 160 she stripped, stripped me, laid me out for a ho-hum back massage then moved to some teasing after about 10 min. On the flip the cover went on and pretty mechanical routine from there: CBJ couple min. Cowgirl couple min. Rolled off for missy. All so ho hum Willy lost attention, LOL. Honestly pretty loose kitty. She was troubled, didn't seem to know what to do. I offered her suggestion that she Drop her hair down, lay out spread, let me finish myself off on her tummy. Made the most of it but wouldn't repeat. That said you locals probably already know this.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/bbbj-2-...27317-36688174

  14. #10039

    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    40 QV all I've seen are hood rats, trailer trash the unwanted providers. If I'm paying for pussy, I'm banging a model type or young college girl with great body. If you are getting young college girls or model types need be sharing with us your picks.
    110% agree with this.

  15. #10038

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by NCreaver  [View Original Post]
    Wasted a couple of days trying to set up a date with Liliane (Lily). 1 hour outcall dream = 5 large roses.

    EROS Ad: https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...9.htm?cat=6192.

    First, she wanted 2 references. Then, she wanted my full legal name. After that, she asked me to send her an email from my work email address. At that point, I said "enough is enough". I'm looking to arrange a date, not get Top Secret National Security Clearance here. What did she want next, my SSN or Bank Pin Code?

    It wouldn't have been so egregious if she had specified all her info requests upfront. But it was one thing after another.

    Some girls are just to nervous or overcautious for providing. Lily is one of them. If you're willing to jump through all her hoops, then you're a much more understanding gentleman than I am.

    P.S.: She also wants 25% of the donation sent to her prior to the date.
    I think this provider has been reviewed before. And it wasn't good at all. She ruined some guys life like wife divorced him and he lost his family, she gave him something for life too. May be wrong but could have sworn it's her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape