Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6264

    Little baby

    Tried three times to hook up, ghosted all day. Done wasting my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    Any info yet on this one? Search doesn't bring up anything relevant.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/799928789874

  2. #6263
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMonkey755  [View Original Post]
    Very nice. Clean. Minimal to no signs of candy use. Amazing GFE. Good comms. Has a house and a roommate who knows what's going on but not a problem. Has a room with connected bathroom to herself. Great head. Finished 3 times on her chest. Doggy was incredible I really pounded her to the back wall. Mish. Cowgirl and finished in bag. Would repeat.
    Its weird the junkie looking pics mixed in I wonder if someone hacked it, I don't see any arm tattoos on the skinny lady.

  3. #6262
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacemanfl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times for just BBBJTC as that's all I'm looking for nowadays. She does a great job and doesn't watch the clock.
    Is she strictly a car date?

  4. #6261

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    Any info yet on this one? Search doesn't bring up anything relevant.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/799928789874
    Tried contacting no response.

  5. #6260

    Daisy Mae

    I've seen her several times for just BBBJTC as that's all I'm looking for nowadays. She does a great job and doesn't watch the clock.

  6. #6259

    That little baby

    Any info yet on this one? Search doesn't bring up anything relevant.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/799928789874

  7. #6258

    Question

    Anybody have info on this provider?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/576592299889

    LMK.

  8. #6257

    She was my first dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/321-591-9518/3/

    Has anyone seen this one? Looked good at one point and you can see her changing from the candy. I was just wondering most of them don't put a name to the ad.
    Very nice. Clean. Minimal to no signs of candy use. Amazing GFE. Good comms. Has a house and a roommate who knows what's going on but not a problem. Has a room with connected bathroom to herself. Great head. Finished 3 times on her chest. Doggy was incredible I really pounded her to the back wall. Mish. Cowgirl and finished in bag. Would repeat.

  9. #6256

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    It's working as of this minute. Click on the link and then click on her photo, all the information then pops up.
    Saw her ad up on STG, she's well worth meeting.

  10. #6255

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/321-591-9518/3/

    Has anyone seen this one? Looked good at one point and you can see her changing from the candy. I was just wondering most of them don't put a name to the ad.
    Crack, meth what a great diet program also great for erratic behavior and hallucinating, birth control and lose of period is also a plus after short term use you wouldn't have to brush your teeth you can put them in a glass if you can afford them.

    If she has a beautiful smile ask her to take out her teeth before getting a blojob.

  11. #6254

    Re: Si-Si?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/866142262078 Has anyone posted about her? Maybe a different name? Thanks.
    Uses teeth where a woman should NEVER allow teeth to touch you. Asks for the scratch up front, smokes c*k while your there and it makes her really strange and despondent, rush rush rush, non stop attempt to delay the reason you go there to see her, is well known for cash and dash, has scars and marks all over her arms and legs, nasty teeth, will try to be slick to snag any scratch if you don't get ripped off up front, NO tits just buttons, complains if you touch them, acts like the whole thing is a big pain to her.

    There is a report where someone got her to go buy beer and smokes and sent her to a vacant house on here somewhere. That's the way we like to play skank hoes like this uh huh uh huh.

    She was posting with the names and amber and emma back in may of this year. If your one who enjoys a negative whiner, then this one may be for you!

    Expect her to create a new stage name and take new pics AGAIN after this post and others in support. She has a room in a house close to lake washinton and croton.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTUzMTA2NmZlZmJhMDQ4MDY4YzViODcwM2QxMjUxODRiMDU4Mjk.jpg‎   TMTg1NTYzOGM4MDRlZGU2YTM0NDM1NzVhZDYxYzNiYzIzM2YwZDY.jpg‎   TNTg1NzIyZjZmOTg4OTFlYjdiYmY4YTBlMWY4YjcxNWFlODZkYQ.jpg‎   TMjI5NjQ0Yzc5MjYzZDlhMzc2NDdmMmRjM2IzZWM0ZTY5NTE3Yzg.jpg‎   TMTc3ODg3YmJjMjRkMjY4Zjc2OTdjNTBhNjkyZGJhYjE0MDY4Mzk.jpg‎  

    TNjMxNzQ4MjhmZGI3YmFhMmQ3Njk4MGJlNWQ2NDJmMmU1ZWI2Njk.jpg‎   TMTA4NTAyMzI2ZDNiODBjY2FkMDAwZWFiYzU4ZDJlMjE3ZTdlMjA.jpg‎   TMTEzODYxMjVkNTQ1OTEwNDBhYmZmNWM0OGUwYWQ4ZTM5MzNlOGM3.jpg‎   TMTM2MDYyMzQ1NjI4MjMwODUyMTQ1YmNkYjg1NDIzODJlYzc2MWZh.jpg‎  

  12. #6253

    Gem

    Saw her yesterday.

    A positive experience.

    WYSIWYG I.

    Pics are her, a blond BBW.

    A bit younger and prettier looking in person, IMHO.

    Quick response to text, directions to incall. A house in South Melbourne.

    Nobody else there. Messy but not too bad. Seemed safe.

    Pleasant personality, no time wasted getting naked or swallowing me.

    Noisy, sloppy, damn good BJ.

    Headache extracted for bargain rate.
    I tipped up to .4.
    More available, maybe next time.

    I was actually cured in less than 15 minutes after first text, and half of that was driving.

    BBWs are usually not my thing, and I'm not out looking much anymore anyway, but I liked her, GEM is on my go-to when in need list now.



    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...n/256621807179

  13. #6252

    Si-Si?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/866142262078 Has anyone posted about her? Maybe a different name? Thanks.

  14. #6251

    Link for Roxanne

    Sorry, I noticed I forgot to include the link. To be clear then, it's Roxanne / Jezebel from STG:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/305231524208

  15. #6250

    Roxanne

    I visited with Roxanne awhile ago and I intentionally waited a bit to write a review to see if the passing of time might offer some clarity. Not really, still on the fence. Oh well, here goes.

    Definitely some positives to the visit. I reached out to her and she responded quickly, probably less than 30 minutes. We set up a meeting for maybe an hour or so later and she gave me the general location for her incall. She also gave me her rates, QV /80, HHR /100 and HR /150. I was going to go for the hhr but, for reasons I'll explain in a minute, went with the QV. At the agreed upon time, I head to her area and she gives me the address. I text as I'm approaching and she's in the front yard waiting for me. It's a decent house in a decent neighborhood, nothing great but nothing to get concerned about either. She walks me in, we handle the business aspect and hit the sheets. As has been said before, the girl has some sucking skills and the BBBJ was pretty damn nice! I'm in for the QV though and we need to step up the pace. She applies the cover, I get behind her for some K9, the view from behind is pretty damn nice, maybe the best part of the visit, I get my nut, wash up and head out.

    Definitely some negatives as well. As I'm pulling up, one of her neighbors is sitting in a lawn chair in the front yard, a little awkward pulling in and feeling like he's staring at me and doing a mental description of me. We don't go in the front, we go through a busted up gate and enter through a side door. There's an AC unit in the window of the door and it's leaking water like a damn sieve, water is all over the carpet inside. Roxanne is definitely the girl in the pictures. That said, she looks better dressed. The clothes came off, she's definitely got the belly damage of having had a few kids and the tits are rather small and saggy, just a pet peeve, tits shouldn't be both small AND saggy! And a bit part of the reason I went with the QV was because her phone rang several times while I was there and she actually answered the calls! She's mid BJ with me, a call comes in and she stopped sucking to take the call. Were I not naked and fully erect, I probably would have turned around and headed out.

    Bottom line, she's a decent looking provider, her incall is in a fairly convenient location for me and the rates are reasonable. If the day comes where I'm a squirrel in serious need of a nut, I may repeat. Short of that though, not sure I'd return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape