Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 25,006 to 25,020 of 37348
-
11-02-19 12:43 #12343Senior Member

Posts: 374Goes by Karmen
So this girl is out in my area. She requires a deposit which out here indicates she is likely a Cash and Dash specialist. I see she was out your way last week. Did anyone see her while she was out there? Any news that can be offered?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/265004591630
Thanks Gents.
-
11-02-19 11:06 #12342Senior Member

Posts: 49Sky
I try to stick to the Sugar scene, but thanks to this thread I had a dream about meeting up with Sky off Brook Rd. Bbbjtcim was great. Her place is a little smokey but she is super friendly and has an accommodating personality.
-
11-02-19 10:01 #12341Senior Member

Posts: 118Legit
I saw her about a year ago, now in Oregon Hill. I like big women but she is big and a little rougher than her pics convey. She does ask for employer / Linkedin information. She was good but not on my repeat list.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 09:26 #12340Senior Member

Posts: 317Mila
I ditto Cougar56, I saw her a year ago and had the same result. Nice time, big girl, safe, comfortable and reasonable.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 09:02 #12339Senior Member

Posts: 216Kathy
She was on my radar for awhile and we were finally able to align schedules. She is a very pretty girl and had extremely sexy outfit on. I opted for BBBJCIM and her skills did not disappoint. Good eye contact and very sensual. Upside is good looking and great head skills. Downside is some baby damage, but overall, I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Jamieva74
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 23:53 #12338Senior Member

Posts: 957Tried to PM You
Your box is full. Please clear some space.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
Appreciate the 411.
-
11-01-19 23:30 #12337Senior Member

Posts: 427Insane
You forgot to mention she is missing her front tooth, has a warrant, and is literally insane.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 21:31 #12336Senior Member

Posts: 52Fake
That is this girl.
Originally Posted by PowerMango
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1485768
-
11-01-19 20:55 #12335Senior Member

Posts: 1084Oh I like her and know her well. But I can promise you she will text you unexpectedly. I just have her number on silent. When. She gets hard up, she will definitely call and text regardless of what I've told her. I still see her now and then tho.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 19:38 #12334Senior Member

Posts: 425Texting
If you make it clear to her that you will contact her instead of her contacting you, she will happily oblige.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 19:20 #12333Senior Member

Posts: 45Sweetie- contact
Not a senior member but would love Sweetie's number. Met her when she was kind of new but lost numbers and I think she's changed them. I not a stalker / creeper. Nice guy that treats the ladies with respect.
Someone help a brother out.
-
11-01-19 17:00 #12332Senior Member

Posts: 50New girl in town
What a dream I had. In my dream Senior members have a new one. She a true southern girl to. She has that sweet voice with southern accent. I wasn't looking when I came across her and to my surprise I sure glad I did now.
Walked in her room we talked about what's on the menu for lunch today. The menu pretty long depending on how deep your pocket is and how hungry you are. So I started light on the menu wasn't real sure how hungry I was at the new restaurant. Before I knew it her clothes on the floor. Very nice. Started with BBBJ. Wasn't sure hold long I hold out so I went for the other appetizer on my plate. She lay on her back because I want to watch. Glad I watched she gets into it and wow the water glass gets wet. I couldn't hold out any longer. I want part 2 of this dream such a good one. I have digits and a few pics to share with only a few senior members. Not sure how long this southern bell be around. She 29,5'2, 130, kitty bald and chest beautiful.
Additude 8.
Looks 8.
Mic skills 8.
Performance 9.
Definitely repeat this dream.
-
11-01-19 14:48 #12331Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie
Sweetie is available for incall tomorrow afternoon and evening. Be gentle with her she was in a car accident the other day. So go easy on the rough stuff. She's a wonderful girl so sm only.
-
11-01-19 14:11 #12330Senior Member

Posts: 144I want to say TGTBT.
Originally Posted by ClitLicker57
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 14:09 #12329Senior Member

Posts: 47Someone with those same pics advertises in Richmond on skip the games. My guess is that you are right. Too good to be true and probably a scam.
Originally Posted by ClitLicker57
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






