Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,021 to 25,035 of 37351
-
11-01-19 14:48 #12331Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie
Sweetie is available for incall tomorrow afternoon and evening. Be gentle with her she was in a car accident the other day. So go easy on the rough stuff. She's a wonderful girl so sm only.
-
11-01-19 14:11 #12330Senior Member

Posts: 144I want to say TGTBT.
Originally Posted by ClitLicker57
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 14:09 #12329Senior Member

Posts: 47Someone with those same pics advertises in Richmond on skip the games. My guess is that you are right. Too good to be true and probably a scam.
Originally Posted by ClitLicker57
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 13:52 #12328Senior Member

Posts: 551Willa real?
http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fema...l/436944739901 is this one real guys? I contacted her and she responded with reasonable rates, but just looks to good for skip, any info appericated.
-
11-01-19 10:05 #12327Senior Member

Posts: 581Mila
I don't know about now. But I saw her a couple years ago and she was legit just a little big for my tastes. Was sharing a house in the forest hill area that was descretly located in a quiet neighborhood.
Originally Posted by BillyBreeder
[View Original Post]
I doubt that anything has changed with her.
-
11-01-19 09:28 #12326Senior Member

Posts: 38That didn't last long
It didn't take long before she was smoking in the house. She did try to do it near a window but now that she has moved to the other side of the house, your close will come out smelling like smoke.
Originally Posted by Joker007
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 09:23 #12325Senior Member

Posts: 317Little Lisa
I agree with HappyPan on her previous location but haven't noticed it in her new quarters. Maybe it's just not new anymore.
Originally Posted by HappyPan
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 09:21 #12324Senior Member

Posts: 63That was true. Haven't been by in while, but after the move from her previous location, the intent was to not smoke in the house. Last time it wasn't a big deal.
Originally Posted by HappyPan
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 08:26 #12323Senior Member

Posts: 452Info on Little Lisa
Is there a link or any pics of Little Lisa? I have searched but found nothing except that she is thin, a spinner and she smokes.
Originally Posted by Joker007
[View Original Post]
What does she look like?
How old is she?
How can I get in touch?
Thanks and be safe!
-
11-01-19 07:43 #12322Senior Member

Posts: 491Not saying that someone isn't using her pics or that she hasn't moved into a new line of work but I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed here before as a legit provider. I don't think the reviews were exceptional but if I recall, she was at least average if you're interested in a larger woman. When I have more time I might try to find the post, it was several months back.
Originally Posted by BillyBreeder
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
RR.
-
11-01-19 06:30 #12321Senior Member

Posts: 1774Do you have the link?
Originally Posted by Sias05
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 06:27 #12320Senior Member

Posts: 84Scam
This is a scam. Person managing this profile wanted employer information and references. They are just a troll looking to waste time and argue with mongers.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/831045397422
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Mila-82018/
-
11-01-19 05:14 #12319Senior Member

Posts: 33Brittney
Scam alert. Wouldn't show her face till I cash app money. Sent me to a address. I asked what color cars were out front she got mad and blocked me.
-
10-31-19 23:26 #12318Senior Member

Posts: 1774Good body, accurate photos but.
D R A M A. Much more drama than I have patience for. It took almost two weeks to get into the same room w her and when the day came the location changed 3 times and we didn't meet until 2 hours after the time we set up. I hate that shit.
On the positive side, her pics are dead accurate, she delivers a solid session and will take a pounding (mouth and vag) w almost no complaints.
I don't know what her pricing is like now that she has an ad; when I dated her, she was pretty desperate and made me an offer my dick wouldn't let me refuse. If you like brunette spinners, you'll love her body.
For the price I paid, things came out fine but I won't repeat. If you live in the Tri-Cities and / or can deal w the back and fourth of a chick living right up to the edge of collapse, she might be a good option for you. Good for you, enjoy! I did but I won't be going back.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/910142315501
-
10-31-19 23:20 #12317Senior Member

Posts: 48More info?
Can you elaborate? There are older reviews that are all good on this forum on this same girl? Just wanted to know what the deal is.
Originally Posted by TruthDevil
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





