The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12317

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthDevil  [View Original Post]
    Scam artist don't do it. Stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38458808/
    Can you elaborate? There are older reviews that are all good on this forum on this same girl? Just wanted to know what the deal is.

  2. #12316
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the experience. But be ready with another pair of cloth. Your clothes will be stinking as cigarette smoke. If you are not a smoker you can not enter your house with this evidence.
    I agree. Little Lisa has been around for years (first donation I ever gave) and is good, but keep phone on silent as she will be texting often, and be ready to smell like an ash tray. Needs some dental etc, but she is good at what she does.

  3. #12315

    Vikki

    Saw Vikki Monday at her place on rte 1. Really nice girl with a great attitude and nice thin body. Pretty open menu. Must see for the area.

  4. #12314

    Sky

    Sky is looking for help tonight guys.

  5. #12313
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of her today for a solid hour. She can be amazing. She kisses so fine, she kisses so sweet she makes things stand that have no feet. If you don't know the fifty yo spinner you have missed a treat. Chatty as ever, pleasant as can be and just fun to be around.

    Be safe and enjoy.
    Always a wonderful time with this spinner. She is always great and aims to please. A bit on the skinny side but can take a pounding. .

  6. #12312

    Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    So did anybody else see the ad on stg? Looks way too good to be true also it's in Glen Allen which freaks me out. Anybody took the risk yet?
    For future references, most porn stars or celeb escorts have social media. Instead of wondering if its a scam just google search Teanna Trump twitter or instagram. They normally announce each city they visit to promote whatever business arrangements they have.

  7. #12311

    Little Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of her today for a solid hour. She can be amazing. She kisses so fine, she kisses so sweet she makes things stand that have no feet. If you don't know the fifty yo spinner you have missed a treat. Chatty as ever, pleasant as can be and just fun to be around.

    Be safe and enjoy.
    I agree with the experience. But be ready with another pair of cloth. Your clothes will be stinking as cigarette smoke. If you are not a smoker you can not enter your house with this evidence.

  8. #12310

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have dreamt of this one, any of you know what happened to her? She was in my top 3.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...36585948/Naomi
    Vacationing at the Henrico Hilton since late September.

  9. #12309
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of her today for a solid hour. She can be amazing. She kisses so fine, she kisses so sweet she makes things stand that have no feet. If you don't know the fifty yo spinner you have missed a treat. Chatty as ever, pleasant as can be and just fun to be around.

    Be safe and enjoy.
    Do you have a link?

  10. #12308

    Re: Valarie?

    She appears to be a scammer. I recently reached out to her, and she demanded gift cards in advance, became angry when I declined. You can search this thread for earlier reviews of this provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by RVARiverFun  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/772631471879

    Has anyone had a chance to check out Valarie? I'm new to the hobby and would like to have a positive experience for my first time reaching out like this.

    Thanks in advanced!

  11. #12307
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have dreamt of this one, any of you know what happened to her? She was in my top 3.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...36585948/Naomi
    "Saw her about 4 weeks ago, and she told me that she had to matters to take care of. Hopefully she will be back soon.

  12. #12306

    Little Lisa

    I dreamed of her today for a solid hour. She can be amazing. She kisses so fine, she kisses so sweet she makes things stand that have no feet. If you don't know the fifty yo spinner you have missed a treat. Chatty as ever, pleasant as can be and just fun to be around.

    Be safe and enjoy.

  13. #12305

    Valarie?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/772631471879

    Has anyone had a chance to check out Valarie? I'm new to the hobby and would like to have a positive experience for my first time reaching out like this.

    Thanks in advanced!

  14. #12304

    Star is a keeper too!

    I saw Star the other day at her incall on SS and damn, she is a great provider too! Is it just me or are there just a LOT more really good girls available than there used to be?

    She met me at the door and led me to her room. She is very cool to talk to although maybe a little shy. She did tell me that she is very new to this so that makes sense. We chatted for a few and she asked what I was in to, etc and then we started to kiss as my hands sampled that hot petite body. She took her bra off and I played and sucked on her perky little titties for a bit and then when I went to rub her pussy she pulled off the panties. She has a smoking hot spinner body and lots of tats. She proceeded with an excellent BBBJ and obviously knows what she is doing there. I rubbed her hot little pussy as she did it and let her go as long as I could take it before putting her on her back for Mish. She is very tight and makes all the right moves and noises. I didn't last long and popped hard. We talked for a few and I headed out but I will def repeat!

  15. #12303

    Stay away from

    Scam artist don't do it. Stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38458808/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape