Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,376 to 30,390 of 41298
-
10-31-19 18:26 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 207Kassidddy
She is my go to when I need relief and can't reach anybody immediately. VERY good BJ and isn't a deadfish, I have yet to see her and not finish LOL (happens every now and then unfortunately).
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 17:43 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 318Kassidddy
I agree with Grapp, solid provider, I was a bit apprehensive after her vacation with LEO, but she was great. The playtoys are hard though, and no daty allowed.
Originally Posted by Strongjax
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 17:28 #10921Senior Member

Posts: 34I have always been pleased with her.
Originally Posted by Strongjax
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 17:01 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 452Looking for the same
This is a favorite hobby pastime of mine. LOL There are two active true DT queens that I know of. But would love to try others.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/000307480630
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/398939040738
-
10-31-19 16:55 #10919Regular Member

Posts: 12Worth price
Saw her a few months ago—face is cleaned up in the pics, but she is worth the visit. Lights off and away you will go. Fun girl!
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 16:11 #10918Senior Member

Posts: 250Deep Throat Providers?
If any one have any intel on some deep throat providers PM me or Quote this post.
-
10-31-19 15:52 #10917Senior Member

Posts: 85Agreed. Tired of seeing cocks when I'm browsing.
Originally Posted by Ebub01
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 15:34 #10916Senior Member

Posts: 37Festish
Can anyone recommend someone that provides festish. I am willing to pay what I need to but just want the person to follow through with my request.
-
10-31-19 15:15 #10915Senior Member

Posts: 1840Kassidy
She's been around forever, first hit it over five years ago and still do so occasionally. Huge rock hard tits but she has a nice ass and tight pussy. Everything is on the table except anal. She's actually a really nice person but has her demons just like they all do. Gives a decent BBBJ which has gotten better over the years and I enjoy bending her over the bed and fucking her doggie, she'll tell me not to cum in her but I always do and she milks my cock for every drop! She'll also work with you on pricing once she gets to know you. Over all a good provider for the Jax area and worth a visit in my opinion. If she offered anal she would probably be a fav of mine but she's always been pretty adamant about not letting fuck her in the ass. JD.
Originally Posted by Strongjax
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 15:15 #10914Senior Member

Posts: 683Kassidy
Reliable, older, bolt on tits, good service and decent price. Always a solid provider with no drama.
Originally Posted by Strongjax
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 14:24 #10913Regular Member

Posts: 1Kassiddy
Any feedback on her? She has been around for a while.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/878750540841
-
10-31-19 14:12 #10912Senior Member

Posts: 683Hookers Lie?
Are you implying that hookers lie?
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 13:56 #10911Senior Member

Posts: 324On first glance.
She looks to be 32 going on 52. That might be a good starting point on the integrity of her ad.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 13:03 #10910Senior Member

Posts: 47I've learned to stay away from the ones with blurred and filtered pics. They make a significant effort to edit the image that way and it's usually for a reason that you won't be thrilled about when you meet up.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:15 #10909Senior Member

Posts: 683Older blonde
This one looks good in the pics. Can anyone confirm looks and service.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/038302778979
Grapp.










Reply With Quote





