Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8539

    M girls Katie and Nikki

    Saw Katie, I thought I seen her before but I didn't. Nice hottie BBFS with CIP! She's pretty hott! A week later after that, which was yesterday I saw Nikki, I thought I didn't see her and I recognized her. She had a nice body a little extra padding but isn't fat just is nice and nice tits. Her face is cute, loves to Kiss and give BBBJ. She climbed in too for BBFS and holy fuck she's tight. She was a little dry to start and hurt a little going inside her, she has a tight pussy. Went in and out of her to spread her juices and once a stretched her out a little fucked her in mish. It was hard not to explode so fast, she either had super strong Kegal muscles or is really that tight. Went to doggy and gave up trying to keep from cumming and CIP.

    Got into the new agency going to see one of them next week hopefully! Plenty of feedback here on them so far but will report back.

  2. #8538
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same Jade as they had about a year ago, I would hard pass. Service was in the pits and was one of the last nails in the coffin that I stopped going to the Palace. From what I remember, there was a shower but used some cloth so no touching was involved. CFS, no LFK or DFK, and looked like she didn't give a crap to give any service. No enthusiasm or much effort. Just the bare minimum I believe. Palace doesn't seem to get much new talent, so my best guess is probably her. Booker from the Palace will tell you about anything to go.
    Right on point. THank you.

  3. #8537
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her and have any feedback?

    Booker says excellent service, and honestly, he's been forward with telling me if a girl sucked.
    If this is the same Jade as they had about a year ago, I would hard pass. Service was in the pits and was one of the last nails in the coffin that I stopped going to the Palace. From what I remember, there was a shower but used some cloth so no touching was involved. CFS, no LFK or DFK, and looked like she didn't give a crap to give any service. No enthusiasm or much effort. Just the bare minimum I believe. Palace doesn't seem to get much new talent, so my best guess is probably her. Booker from the Palace will tell you about anything to go.

  4. #8536

    Kattie at M

    I was looking for a girl with big natural tits and I asked M who she would recommend. She suggested Katie and I was very happy I went to see her. She has nice natural tits with a curvy body to match. She enjoyed kissing and was very enthusiastic in bed. I am normally not a 2 pop guy but with Katie she got me excited to go two rounds. She speaks enough English that I had no trouble communicating with her. I would definitely give Katie another try.

  5. #8535
    Quote Originally Posted by KKW2019  [View Original Post]
    Out of all the girls M have. Who has the best attitude and service? I used to see Megan a lot when she was still around. But I think she has a boyfriend now? I'm not sure if she still works. But she used to my ATF easy.
    Attitude and service. Lucia and Katie.

  6. #8534

    Jade from Palace?

    Anyone seen her and have any feedback?

    Booker says excellent service, and honestly, he's been forward with telling me if a girl sucked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d33fdb1667c0f3f8835c70f315851477f671bae8-1.jpg‎  

  7. #8533
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    M.Lucia, Katie, Nikki.......... WLA.
    Chanel.................................... PV.

    Sunny.
    Glow, Lyn.................... WLA.

    Newtopasian.
    Ruby.................. WLA.
    Out of all the girls M have. Who has the best attitude and service? I used to see Megan a lot when she was still around. But I think she has a boyfriend now? I'm not sure if she still works. But she used to my ATF easy.

  8. #8532

    Thursday Oct. 31

    M.
    Lucia, Katie, Nikki.......... WLA.
    Chanel.................................... PV.

    Sunny.
    Glow, Lyn.................... WLA.

    Newtopasian.
    Ruby.................. WLA.

  9. #8531

    Nina / Haven

    I don't care who Nina was or is, she was absolutely exquisite and I'd recommend anyone to go see her.

  10. #8530
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Haven pics are much more accurate to what her face and body look like then Nina. If they are the same person.
    I guess that's because Haven is Haven and Nina is Haven. LOL.

  11. #8529
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Nina = Haven?

    Haven pics are much more accurate to what her face and body look like then Nina. If they are the same person.

  12. #8528

  13. #8527
    Quote Originally Posted by NooGooGee81  [View Original Post]
    You seem to know an awful lot Mr. Toungsten.
    I try to keep informed.

  14. #8526
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    She has her period this week.
    You seem to know an awful lot Mr. Toungsten.

  15. #8525
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiPowerJP  [View Original Post]
    I thought nina was sasha when door opened. She did not recognize me, maybe not. ? I only visit sasha once. Not sure.
    It's not Sasha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape