Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 571 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 8554
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #5029
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGknSuck  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I watch the forum, but have never actually posted anything before. After the best blowjob I've ever had I felt the least I could do is give this girl props. When I contacted her we went back and forth a little when she insisted that she would be able to suck my main man for at least a 30 minute session. She explained that she does not do anything less than that and even those are limited. That was almost enough to make me run, but I've seen people on here talking about how good her head game is so I figured I'd at least give it a shot. When I arrive just like everyone said she was on me as soon as she open the door. She led me into her bedroom which was very clean and nice. There wasn't much talking because from the moment we hit that room my main man was in her mouth. It did not come out of her mouth for the entirety of the half-hour. What? This girl didn't even stop after I blew my first load. She continued to go until I blew my second one which was just over the half-hour mark. Worth every penny.
    I got to give her props on writing a clear and concise review. She did a better job than a lot of other mongers on here.

  2. #5028
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    It appears that it is Missy posing as a trick who says Missy sucks dick real good.
    Times must be tough. I suspect the same crap on listcrawler. Just another reason to get OTC from strippers at follies etc.

  3. #5027
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    It appears that it is Missy posing as a trick who says Missy sucks dick real good.
    You're right. This is Missy posting. Her user name is LuvGknSuck, she's on usaadultclassifieds but can be pm'd under her user name.

  4. #5026
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a name / link for this superstar? Thanks, HC.
    It appears that it is Missy posing as a trick who says Missy sucks dick real good.

  5. #5025
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGknSuck  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I watch the forum, but have never actually posted anything before. After the best blowjob I've ever had I felt the least I could do is give this girl props. When I contacted her we went back and forth a little when she insisted that she would be able to suck my main man for at least a 30 minute session. She explained that she does not do anything less than that and even those are limited. That was almost enough to make me run, but I've seen people on here talking about how good her head game is so I figured I'd at least give it a shot. When I arrive just like everyone said she was on me as soon as she open the door. She led me into her bedroom which was very clean and nice. There wasn't much talking because from the moment we hit that room my main man was in her mouth. It did not come out of her mouth for the entirety of the half-hour. What? This girl didn't even stop after I blew my first load. She continued to go until I blew my second one which was just over the half-hour mark. Worth every penny.
    Who knew, Missy has a dick? I’m confused.

  6. #5024

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGknSuck  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I watch the forum, but have never actually posted anything before. After the best blowjob I've ever had I felt the least I could do is give this girl props. When I contacted her we went back and forth a little when she insisted that she would be able to suck my main man for at least a 30 minute session. She explained that she does not do anything less than that and even those are limited. That was almost enough to make me run, but I've seen people on here talking about how good her head game is so I figured I'd at least give it a shot. When I arrive just like everyone said she was on me as soon as she open the door. She led me into her bedroom which was very clean and nice. There wasn't much talking because from the moment we hit that room my main man was in her mouth. It did not come out of her mouth for the entirety of the half-hour. What? This girl didn't even stop after I blew my first load. She continued to go until I blew my second one which was just over the half-hour mark. Worth every penny.
    Do you have a name / link for this superstar? Thanks, HC.

  7. #5023
    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    So confused on this post. Are you giving your self a review?
    I'm equally confused. I read through it hoping he'd reveal the mystery person at the end.

  8. #5022
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGknSuck  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I watch the forum, but have never actually posted anything before. After the best blowjob I've ever had I felt the least I could do is give this girl props. When I contacted her we went back and forth a little when she insisted that she would be able to suck my main man for at least a 30 minute session. She explained that she does not do anything less than that and even those are limited. That was almost enough to make me run, but I've seen people on here talking about how good her head game is so I figured I'd at least give it a shot. When I arrive just like everyone said she was on me as soon as she open the door. She led me into her bedroom which was very clean and nice. There wasn't much talking because from the moment we hit that room my main man was in her mouth. It did not come out of her mouth for the entirety of the half-hour. What? This girl didn't even stop after I blew my first load. She continued to go until I blew my second one which was just over the half-hour mark. Worth every penny.
    So confused on this post. Are you giving your self a review?

  9. #5021

    Unbelievable

    Wow. I watch the forum, but have never actually posted anything before. After the best blowjob I've ever had I felt the least I could do is give this girl props. When I contacted her we went back and forth a little when she insisted that she would be able to suck my main man for at least a 30 minute session. She explained that she does not do anything less than that and even those are limited. That was almost enough to make me run, but I've seen people on here talking about how good her head game is so I figured I'd at least give it a shot. When I arrive just like everyone said she was on me as soon as she open the door. She led me into her bedroom which was very clean and nice. There wasn't much talking because from the moment we hit that room my main man was in her mouth. It did not come out of her mouth for the entirety of the half-hour. What? This girl didn't even stop after I blew my first load. She continued to go until I blew my second one which was just over the half-hour mark. Worth every penny.

  10. #5020
    Fulton Industrial Blvd. (FIB).

    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. What does FIB stands for? Her ad said no bare.

  11. #5019
    Plisknoob1
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaAFlyAtl  [View Original Post]
    Not easy to find one like that.

    PM me contact if available please.
    https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/37301282/

  12. #5018

    For a dollar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihoze  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Nicole at Kings recommendation and even with the donation it was a non rushed no holes batted fuck fest. Girl doesn't say no and talks so dirty the whole time except with a dick in her mouth. Kept saying fuck me daddy, cream up in my (where ever your dick is). Fuck me daddy, I'm your cum sl at t. Nicole is nimble as hell and had her ankles clear behind her head sticking her pussy and ass up in the air to ay with. The girl cums really hard and will spasm and push you out as she is shaking. What a wild ride, Thanks King!
    Holy shit. That hunny is sweet. I love that spinner type of body and she sounds like a winner. I would love to get some more info, thanks for the recon in advance.

  13. #5017

    Hard to find

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandParty  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she flexible. Looking sexy too.
    Not easy to find one like that.

    PM me contact if available please.

  14. #5016
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihoze  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Nicole at Kings recommendation and even with the donation it was a non rushed no holes batted fuck fest. Girl doesn't say no and talks so dirty the whole time except with a dick in her mouth. Kept saying fuck me daddy, cream up in my (where ever your dick is). Fuck me daddy, I'm your cum sl at t. Nicole is nimble as hell and had her ankles clear behind her head sticking her pussy and ass up in the air to ay with. The girl cums really hard and will spasm and push you out as she is shaking. What a wild ride, Thanks King!
    Wow, she flexible. Looking sexy too.

  15. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihoze  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Nicole at Kings recommendation and even with the donation it was a non rushed no holes batted fuck fest. Girl doesn't say no and talks so dirty the whole time except with a dick in her mouth. Kept saying fuck me daddy, cream up in my (where ever your dick is). Fuck me daddy, I'm your cum sl at t. Nicole is nimble as hell and had her ankles clear behind her head sticking her pussy and ass up in the air to ay with. The girl cums really hard and will spasm and push you out as she is shaking. What a wild ride, Thanks King!
    Good Lord.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape