Thread: BBBJ and BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 8554
-
11-01-19 17:04 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 109I got to give her props on writing a clear and concise review. She did a better job than a lot of other mongers on here.
Originally Posted by LuvGknSuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 07:10 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 130Times must be tough. I suspect the same crap on listcrawler. Just another reason to get OTC from strippers at follies etc.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 16:55 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 47You're right. This is Missy posting. Her user name is LuvGknSuck, she's on usaadultclassifieds but can be pm'd under her user name.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 16:33 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 1011It appears that it is Missy posing as a trick who says Missy sucks dick real good.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 15:29 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 2351Who knew, Missy has a dick? I’m confused.
Originally Posted by LuvGknSuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 15:09 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 520Link?
Do you have a name / link for this superstar? Thanks, HC.
Originally Posted by LuvGknSuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 14:35 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 109I'm equally confused. I read through it hoping he'd reveal the mystery person at the end.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 14:25 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 307So confused on this post. Are you giving your self a review?
Originally Posted by LuvGknSuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 10:49 #5021Forum Advertiser

Posts: 11Unbelievable
Wow. I watch the forum, but have never actually posted anything before. After the best blowjob I've ever had I felt the least I could do is give this girl props. When I contacted her we went back and forth a little when she insisted that she would be able to suck my main man for at least a 30 minute session. She explained that she does not do anything less than that and even those are limited. That was almost enough to make me run, but I've seen people on here talking about how good her head game is so I figured I'd at least give it a shot. When I arrive just like everyone said she was on me as soon as she open the door. She led me into her bedroom which was very clean and nice. There wasn't much talking because from the moment we hit that room my main man was in her mouth. It did not come out of her mouth for the entirety of the half-hour. What? This girl didn't even stop after I blew my first load. She continued to go until I blew my second one which was just over the half-hour mark. Worth every penny.
-
10-30-19 08:03 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 643Fulton Industrial Blvd. (FIB).
Originally Posted by Psswrd212
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 21:58 #5019Plisknoob1Guesthttps://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/37301282/
Originally Posted by JustaAFlyAtl
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 21:18 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 51For a dollar
Holy shit. That hunny is sweet. I love that spinner type of body and she sounds like a winner. I would love to get some more info, thanks for the recon in advance.
Originally Posted by Mihoze
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 15:19 #5017Regular Member

Posts: 6Hard to find
Not easy to find one like that.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]
PM me contact if available please.
-
10-29-19 13:38 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 130Wow, she flexible. Looking sexy too.
Originally Posted by Mihoze
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 13:36 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 277Good Lord.
Originally Posted by Mihoze
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





