Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,051 to 25,065 of 37357
-
10-30-19 17:17 #12307Regular Member

Posts: 4Stay away from
Scam artist don't do it. Stay safe and happy hunting.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38458808/
-
10-30-19 14:25 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 49Sweetie
Does anybody have sweetie's information and is willing to share?
-
10-30-19 10:45 #12305Senior Member

Posts: 342'Naomi'
For those who have dreamt of this one, any of you know what happened to her? She was in my top 3.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...36585948/Naomi
-
10-30-19 08:20 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 452Maria or Sweetie
They are both sexy, skilled and willing to please so that's a tough choice. I'd think if you are pressed for time Maria may be easier to set an appointment with as she stays where she plays. Sweetie has an in call but it is not her place so you have to schedule closely.
Originally Posted by EBob1111
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 07:08 #12303Senior Member

Posts: 1333Magamilf
https://onlyfans.com/itsmecapri
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
https://mobile.twitter.com/capri_syn
She pulls her ads on STG when she is not looking for dick.
-
10-30-19 06:51 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 470Capri
Does anyone have a link for Capri. Pickings are slim up here in the burg.
Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 05:17 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 491Sky
Saw Sky last night. She was a very good time as always. She's still a very sweet girl and provides top notch service. I really enjoy her BBBJ and could probably let her do that for the entire visit. Decided I wanted to have my cake and eat it to so I suited up and we had fun in multiple positions. Wish she would do a little dirty talk but that's not her thing. If you have her number, hit her up. She's a good time and enjoys satisfying her dates.
Stay Safe.
RR.
-
10-29-19 22:37 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 581Sweetie!
They're both a lot of fun and rates are about the same but Sweetie is at another level not matched by anyone else that I've seen in RVA.
Originally Posted by EBob1111
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 19:10 #12299Senior Member

Posts: 339Caprif
I was saw that somewhere and didn't think it was for real. Can't remember what site it was. Crap.
Originally Posted by Sias05
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 18:51 #12298Senior Member

Posts: 30Stg
Something's not right with STG tonight. I wonder if any one of you gents are experiencing some kind of a glitch. I couldn't get to search anything atm.
-
10-29-19 16:21 #12297Senior Member

Posts: 33She's a lot older than those pics or at least appears a lot older.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 16:20 #12296Senior Member

Posts: 62Met up with Robin today for a HH session at my room. Very nice personality and talkative. All in all a good experience.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 15:22 #12295Senior Member

Posts: 316Jb
As I start to dip my toes into the escort pool, I decided to take a chance with JB. Set up was easy enough as she was staying near my location. She is a bit bigger than her pics and was chatty. Gave me some family issues drama and personal history as well. QV visit and as per usual for me, settled for BBBJ / daty. She said since she is on mood medicine she doesn't have a high sex drive so it was a bit mechanical. I couldn't finish with BBBJ so switched to HJ which did the trick. Did not allow cim as this was the first time we had met. All in all it was an "Eh" visit. Probably won't repeat and makes me appreciate Scarlett even more.
-
10-29-19 14:39 #12294Senior Member

Posts: 184She responded to me once, then went dark. I've tried a couple of times recently with no success.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 13:30 #12293Senior Member

Posts: 1922nd
I went to visit a provider and had a lackluster experience. I was pretty disappointed with the way that went based on previous experiences. When I was done I went to the car and started reviewing STG. I found another provider that happen to be hosting out of the same location as the other one. I asked if I could visit in the answer was yes. I went in and had an amazing time. Decent BBBJ and good doggie, etc. Lots of baby damage and no titties but perform very well.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/592874564667









Reply With Quote






