Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 18289
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11884

    Sketchy screening

    Quote Originally Posted by CummingUndone  [View Original Post]
    I saw her but it wasn't easy. Hooked up via HX but when I got to her location she wanted me to send a face pic. I told her that I couldn't do that. She said she was going out back for a smoke. I met her there and she led me up to her room.

    She was cool. Good service overall. Has a hard side of one of her breasts, like rock hard. Didn't try for BBFS, seemed too risky.

  2. #11883

    Has anyone had BBFS with SophiaSkyy2 fly?

    Seen her a few times a few years ago. Can't tell if pimped or part of a crew. She was cute and pretty open with services (dt BBBJ wcim) but I didn't try for BBFS.

    She's been in the game for a while, getting old, I'm sure she's had drama but can't find any Intel on her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SophiaSkyy2fly

  3. #11882
    Quote Originally Posted by CummingUndone  [View Original Post]
    Does she go BBFS?

  4. #11881

    Any more of Tawney?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be at LAX again in a couple weeks. Its going to be a short trip, this time, so I'd like to get my fucks lined up, lol! Of course, I'm going to inseminate Jennifer the Asian GILF again, because she's such a sweet, satisfying cumdumpster, and very nearby.

    But I'd also like some STRANGE!

    I inseminated the 5 MILF hoes below on the last few of my LA trips. I can't recall if I posted them here before, or not, or whether they've already been discussed here--but I THINK they are all still active. I only get to LA once or twice a year, so its hard for me to keep track of who is still around. But if you are a contributing senior, I can point you towards the links I have, if you need them. Prices which included slam dunk CIP with all of these ran between 120 hh and 250 HR. I also have a few very recent ones for BBFS in Oregon, Philly and south Jersey, and southern New England, if anyone needs them.
    Any more photos of Tawney? She's my favorite!

  5. #11880

    Its side efffect is pretty bad.

    Don't buy too much of it 1st time. I can only take it at half dosage. That's only 70% effective but I figure it's better than nothing. Combine with not seeing junkies and staying away from greek BBFS, I should be able to avoid HIV (finger crossed).

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDiver  [View Original Post]
    How much does that cost you? Insurance?

  6. #11879

  7. #11878

    Tattooednympho69


  8. #11877
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDiver  [View Original Post]
    FYI resistance is rising. From the CDC.

    CDC's 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines now recommend only one regimen of dual therapy for the treatment of gonorrheathe injectable cephalosporin ceftriaxone, plus oral azithromycin. Gonorrhea's susceptibility to azithromycin declined during 2013-2017.
    I guess I was lucky to not get the super gonorrhea that is resistant to antibiotics.

  9. #11876
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDiver  [View Original Post]
    How much does that cost you? Insurance?
    A few hundred dollars for generic Truvada from Cipla Pharmaceuticals.

  10. #11875
    Great list. Myluv2 might be a little YMMV, but menu is basically in the zone. I'd thought Liz stopped providing BBFS, but maybe she's back to her old tricks?

  11. #11874

    SindySouth

    Really? Seen SindySouth a few years ago. Gives one hell of a BBBJ and had an awesome body. First time hearing about her providing it. Anyone else care to chime in?

  12. #11873

    Azithromycin

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    Its there as needed in case I catch something. The one time and only time I did get gonorrhea, I noticed the symptoms late night. I immediately took single 2 g dose of Azithromycin. Woke up next morning and symptoms were gone.
    FYI resistance is rising. From the CDC.

    CDC's 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines now recommend only one regimen of dual therapy for the treatment of gonorrhea—the injectable cephalosporin ceftriaxone, plus oral azithromycin. Gonorrhea's susceptibility to azithromycin declined during 2013-2017.

  13. #11872

    Truvada

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    The risks are blown out of proportion. I've done over 150+ Kgirls and 30+ Thai girls BBFS. Only caught gonorrhea once. I take Truvada daily. And have Azithromycin and Doxycycline in the medicine cabinet. For me, its YOLO.
    How much does that cost you? Insurance?

  14. #11871

  15. #11870

    BBFS risk is higher than CFS.

    I don't think there's anything you can do to change that, but I think it's possible to reduce your risk. I am still somewhat new at this so my idea of reducing risk may not be useful but maybe some of my ideas will be helpful to someone. Here's what I do to reduce risk.

    I stay away from junkies.

    I try to see someone who asks for my test result and able to show me hers.

    I try see someone who is more expensive.

    I try to see someone who is less well known for BBFS or offer it as default.

    I try to see as few BBFS providers as possible. Mostly, I see the same one until I grew tired of them.

    Finally, I get myself tested every month to reduce the damage if I do catch something.

    Quote Originally Posted by KKW2019  [View Original Post]
    Happy Saturday Fellow mongers.

    So just getting into the scene of BBFS, never really a big fan of BBFS with providers. However, by the number of BBFS enthusiasts on this site, I feel like its not that bad afterall? Is there a certain things that you guys do to keep yourself away from the harms way? Or do you guys just take the risk and YOLO? Hopefully, I could get some insights on BBFS.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape