Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 8731
-
11-02-19 13:10 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 29Monroe in Milford
Just saw this one and she looks familiar but I can't come up with anything when I search for her. Body reminds me of Carmen who also worked out of Milford, but I know it's not her. Familiar to anyone?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/552351794839
-
11-01-19 17:21 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 886Marie. Hamden
Seeing that the other guy said she reads here I'm sure she's going to know who I am but I went and saw Marie today Midway between lunch. Price was what was on the ad for the 100 hh and I would say it was a good time. She's a cool person, decent body, cute ass, and puts you at ease. I saw some older reviews on her getting a bit uppity about noise or doing everything on the couch but that was explained and I get it / agree. So long as you act fine I'm sure you'll have a fun time as well. Might repeat but honestly.
I just don't think I'm an ad based guy. I actually get a bit nervous and I think it's a bit more personal than I like going to someones place. I like the bars like PMs or BCs. I'm just more comfortable. Any more details and just ask or PM.
-
11-01-19 03:24 #1334Regular Member

Posts: 3Lisa
-
10-31-19 12:26 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 141Thursdays
Right off of lower Whalley, around the corner from the Marriott, studio apt, was okay, no bathroom as that is down the hall.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:23 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 878How was the location?
Originally Posted by Richie369
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:21 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 141Thursdays
I met with her last week, nice body, open to BBFS CIP if that is your thing, called today and some dude answered, so hung up.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 11:07 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 878I think she is higher than a kite. I have texted and she has responded but like hours later and somewhat incoherently.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 22:49 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 285Young and hot? I'd run away look at those pics.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 21:36 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 309Young hot woman looking for company!
Anyone seen this one? Seems new.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...o/009674284869
-
10-30-19 12:01 #1327Regular Member

Posts: 2Audrianna
Hello again I'm looking to find out if anyone has used Audrianna as a provider. Looking to see if she's worth a visit or not. Thanks!!
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ren-re...sting/23596187
-
10-30-19 10:51 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 51Repeats with the squirting MILF
Consistency in important in this arena as we've all been burned by a 1 time great experience that doesn't survive repeat visits until we give up and put the provider in our rear view mirror. I'm glad to report that I've now seen the squirting MILF 3 times and each time was terrific. In a nutshell, she is better than Viagra (and I have done the comparison testing) and has outstanding prowess. Her hip control when on top is outstanding.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/134196099884
And sorry Charlie, I was wrong, she is indeed the squirting MILF who used to advertise in Waterbury.
Cheers.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 00:03 #1325Regular Member

Posts: 11She has been reviewed in the Hartford Escort Reviews. Search "squirter" should be what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 21:43 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 755I'd be surprised
I'd be surprised if she's real. Those photos are way TGTBT. I sent a text, out of curiosity.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 20:59 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 208All good here
The STG site and search function are working fine here / now.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 14:39 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 192Emma Bravo
She posts from time to time on all the new haven sites. She looks too good to be true but she has a twitter account with a smaller following at at emmabravo805 which makes me think she may be real.
Any encounters?
https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-6999/1/409980










Reply With Quote




