Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 7496
-
10-20-19 13:21 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 193Gabby
Gabby has red hair, skinny, tiny tits and flat stomach. BBBJ is decent (has gotten a lot better), the FS is great, really knows how to use her hips and not just bounce up and down like some birches. Friendly, easy to talk, never rushes and is up for almost anything. Best bang for your buck, will do everything for 20.
Originally Posted by RomeoDunn
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 03:05 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 45Tips
It's possible. Grab something at a store and keep the receipt or wear any type of jogging / running clothing. Next, you should already have scoped out a few areas nearby that you feel comfortable with. There's a ton of locations at night that are convenient, just be smart about it and don't choose a persons backyard or some other dumb shit. I've done this a few times accidentally (walking / hanging on Westford) and just seeing someone I like and socializing.
Originally Posted by BobPage69
[View Original Post]
As for everyone else, here are some friendly reminders / tips: don't be stupid; exercise caution. Don't drive erratically; just cruise. Don't pull over erratically; use your signal and it's a safer bet to pull over NOT next to any pedestrians and let them come to you. Don't make a you-turn in the center of the road. Don't drive down the same street thirty times (yes, you can be stopped for this). If your favorite uncle spots you parked, or while your walking and hits you with a spotlight, just leave the area. I've witnessed all of these situations and it's amazing how dumb people can be. Stay safe.
-
10-19-19 22:36 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 276How about at least some info on the 'dating app' you found this gal on?
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 20:43 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 191Gabby
She doesn't walk the streets anymore.
Originally Posted by RomeoDunn
[View Original Post]
If she knows you she'll get in.
Facebook is the way to get ahold of her.
Just be warned she'll hit you up like every day on there.
LOL.
-
10-19-19 15:45 #5542Senior Member

Posts: 95What does she look like?
I have heard her name mentioned many times but I don't ever see her when I drive around.
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 14:33 #5541Banned Member

Posts: 307Vanessa
Met a white provider on a dating app Cynthia used to post on and ended up at her studio apartment fucking and getting the best bbbjws I've ever had. She knows how to lick balls with the shaft all in her throat sloppy wet toppy with crazy spit strings and let me cum down her throat. She's 35, Italian with thick body and double d tits. We stopped to get her meds and got to her apt and ended up doing multiple sessions all last night. I'm drained LOL. Will repeat.
http://www.soundcloud.com/poundzzz/o...ed-1st-version
-
10-19-19 08:54 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 193Gabby
Picked up Gabby last night, always a good time, never complains or rushes.
BBBJ and FS. 2.
-
10-16-19 19:54 #5539Banned Member

Posts: 307Guess who's back?
I was out earlier and saw a few out in the usual places. Was just scouting and didn't indulge. Even saw the unicorn my Greek friend is so enchanted by. He loves being "tagged" I guess. Saw a run down ho wearing a blue wig at the xtra mart. Was getting some gas and she struck up a conversation. Says she's a model. Yeah and I'm mansa musa LOL. These hos crack me up. Models have photographers not selfies. Delusional crack heads with phones and social media.
It is possible to do the hobby on foot. Just be careful because some of these hos have handlers / pimps who follow them around. I know Cynthia had one- a short white dude with a curly Semitic afro who used to wear a green jacket. I know Amy has one too some black guy from North Carolina. I think they all do tho. For some good advice about foot patrol pm meatman from the Boston street walkers reports. His posts crack me up and all his escapades are on foot. I'm sure he'll give you some good advice.
Originally Posted by BobPage69
[View Original Post]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpf6IvOXJ0
-
10-16-19 01:01 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 45I need pointers. Is it possible to do this hobby on foot? Or finding a place to do the deed would probably prove difficult.
-
10-12-19 14:44 #5537Banned Member

Posts: 79New one
Was cutting through kinda mindin my own business cutest blond hopped in freshly showered clean as you can be def. Not a user said her name was tabitha took my digits says she gettin phone soon will share when I get dig. Super tight firm kick ass body will DEF repeat she was maybe mid twentys. Found her on broadway. Well actually she found me. I glanced and she jumped in totally didn't think. She was workin. My lucky day I guess.
-
10-10-19 18:13 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 193Thursday
Took a ride Thursday afternoon and seen a couple out.
Michaela was out by Jays, wearing gray sweatpants.
Crazy Lauren was out by Jays as well.
Stevie was on street behind Jays, looks a little worse each day, real skinny and street worn.
Nothing worth picking up, will try again tomorrow.
-
10-08-19 11:51 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 193Tuesday morning
Took a ride this morning and a few were out.
Tenisha was out by CJs, has lost even more weight. She was acting crazy, making weird wooping sounds.
Ally (the blonde one) was out front of Jays.
Jasmine (young black) was out by Jays as well. Cute face and a nice body.
-
10-06-19 15:28 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 2099Stephanie
She's been mentioned & talked about a lot, with a lot of details. What details don't you get? She's a red head, she's pregnant, she's a civi, she doesn't do dates that I've heard about or seen, she will get pissed if you ask her to do a date for money, from what someone told me she's likes BB dick.
Picked up a girl this morning behind Jays that goes by Stephanie, (not the red head Stephanie).
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
About 5'2" light brown hair young girl from Nashua, face has some acne had a white hoodie & jeans with a baseball cap.
Says she has been in Lowell for a bit, wanted 100 & as I laughed & pulled over to kick her out she went to 50, offered 40 & she accepted.
Nice little body, said she had a baby 7 months ago but I didn't see any baby damage.
BBJ was pretty good can't get it all but tried hard, she definitely likes to fuck & will repeat.
Gave me a number but it only works on Wifi, tried texting it but so far no reply.
-
10-06-19 15:19 #5533Banned Member

Posts: 307Lmao
Was thinking the same thing but he probably lives at that spot lmao.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
I know peeps who live on Westford street and you can see hos out the window there basically any time of day.
Was out earlier and only one I saw was Kim. She's crazier than Cynthia even though Cynthia cut herself in my car and banged her head on my dashboard when she was my go to ho. She did anything for 20 and still does according to my sources in Mississippi but hey you don't have to believe me. She has more credibility than me or any john.
But found a new ho to kick it with. I googled drug arrest saw female names and searched them on Facebook. Found a sexy young one on there. Messaged her. Got a date for tonight. Yep google drug arrest and find a girl arrested for crack or heroin and I guarantee she's a prostitute because the new pimps are drug dealers. That's my advice to my fellow Eskimo bruthas looking for new talent. But believe it or not. Not trying to convince you. Just sharing my experiences. Happy hunting burning weed like flames with my boy named "James" not his real name of course lmao.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjMXH5JQiY
Oh and this date got 4 tongue rings plus the split in her tongue. Dammmmn.
-
10-06-19 14:22 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 232It is from neither of those locations. Just the right place at the right time.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






