Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12305

    Valarie?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/772631471879

    Has anyone had a chance to check out Valarie? I'm new to the hobby and would like to have a positive experience for my first time reaching out like this.

    Thanks in advanced!

  2. #12304

    Star is a keeper too!

    I saw Star the other day at her incall on SS and damn, she is a great provider too! Is it just me or are there just a LOT more really good girls available than there used to be?

    She met me at the door and led me to her room. She is very cool to talk to although maybe a little shy. She did tell me that she is very new to this so that makes sense. We chatted for a few and she asked what I was in to, etc and then we started to kiss as my hands sampled that hot petite body. She took her bra off and I played and sucked on her perky little titties for a bit and then when I went to rub her pussy she pulled off the panties. She has a smoking hot spinner body and lots of tats. She proceeded with an excellent BBBJ and obviously knows what she is doing there. I rubbed her hot little pussy as she did it and let her go as long as I could take it before putting her on her back for Mish. She is very tight and makes all the right moves and noises. I didn't last long and popped hard. We talked for a few and I headed out but I will def repeat!

  3. #12303

    Stay away from

    Scam artist don't do it. Stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38458808/

  4. #12302

    Sweetie

    Does anybody have sweetie's information and is willing to share?

  5. #12301

    'Naomi'

    For those who have dreamt of this one, any of you know what happened to her? She was in my top 3.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...36585948/Naomi

  6. #12300

    Maria or Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by EBob1111  [View Original Post]
    I live in Charlottesville so time is limited for a drive to Richmond for play. For any of you who've seen both Maria and Sweetie which one would you go to first?
    They are both sexy, skilled and willing to please so that's a tough choice. I'd think if you are pressed for time Maria may be easier to set an appointment with as she stays where she plays. Sweetie has an in call but it is not her place so you have to schedule closely.

  7. #12299

    Magamilf

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link for Capri. Pickings are slim up here in the burg.
    https://onlyfans.com/itsmecapri

    https://mobile.twitter.com/capri_syn

    She pulls her ads on STG when she is not looking for dick.

  8. #12298

    Capri

    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Capri is absolutely worth the drive, as long as you're comfortable with other guys (nothing bi). She is as hot as her pics / videos and she's free. Sometimes it's hard to set up a time, but if you can you have to.
    Does anyone have a link for Capri. Pickings are slim up here in the burg.

  9. #12297

    Sky

    Saw Sky last night. She was a very good time as always. She's still a very sweet girl and provides top notch service. I really enjoy her BBBJ and could probably let her do that for the entire visit. Decided I wanted to have my cake and eat it to so I suited up and we had fun in multiple positions. Wish she would do a little dirty talk but that's not her thing. If you have her number, hit her up. She's a good time and enjoys satisfying her dates.

    Stay Safe.

    RR.

  10. #12296

    Sweetie!

    Quote Originally Posted by EBob1111  [View Original Post]
    I live in Charlottesville so time is limited for a drive to Richmond for play. For any of you who've seen both Maria and Sweetie which one would you go to first?
    They're both a lot of fun and rates are about the same but Sweetie is at another level not matched by anyone else that I've seen in RVA.

  11. #12295

    Caprif

    Quote Originally Posted by Sias05  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to see she's in spotsylvania wanted to see if she's worth the ride.
    I was saw that somewhere and didn't think it was for real. Can't remember what site it was. Crap.

  12. #12294

    Stg

    Something's not right with STG tonight. I wonder if any one of you gents are experiencing some kind of a glitch. I couldn't get to search anything atm.

  13. #12293
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    There are a few reviews / comments about her on this board and the tidewater board. To sum it up pics are her but are old, she has a habit but she has decent skills and a good attitude.
    She's a lot older than those pics or at least appears a lot older.

  14. #12292
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    She not bad, got the monkey, head game not bat. Rough looking body, don't go over. 4. she usually in West end.
    Met up with Robin today for a HH session at my room. Very nice personality and talkative. All in all a good experience.

  15. #12291

    Jb

    As I start to dip my toes into the escort pool, I decided to take a chance with JB. Set up was easy enough as she was staying near my location. She is a bit bigger than her pics and was chatty. Gave me some family issues drama and personal history as well. QV visit and as per usual for me, settled for BBBJ / daty. She said since she is on mood medicine she doesn't have a high sex drive so it was a bit mechanical. I couldn't finish with BBBJ so switched to HJ which did the trick. Did not allow cim as this was the first time we had met. All in all it was an "Eh" visit. Probably won't repeat and makes me appreciate Scarlett even more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape