Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 491 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 7364
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1559
    I reviewed her. I did a car date w / her, pop a huge tit out to prove she wasn't a cop, pretty good head w / swallow while I rubbed her bunghole, she loved it.

    I set up an incall appt for some greek lovin, she was really excited, said I could film it, along w / several other activities on the menu for 120/ hhr. I had to cancel due to work, the only time I've ever had to do that, & she flipped! I still want to see her, so I waited several months so she didn't recognize my app number. I contacted her the other day now it's 120 for a QV to Greece. Seems to have GPS.

    Reports of usage, but then again, most of them are.

    Stay safe.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Howd you make out?

  2. #1558

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    You don't know the donation? Which means you haven't made a donation to f_uck her. Which puts into question why you are mentioning her on here. And despite any of these girls efforts, abilities, appearance or level of willingness or debauchery, well money is DEFINITELY an object and is a major part of this forums purpose to inform.

    Oh, BTW, I am admittedly a f_ckin cheap weasel (accusation accepted).

    I'm certain the girl you are smitten with is nice, talented and into it. But say it from a mongers point of view please and stop telling the board what we should do. Give honest feedback from meeting these girls and we all can make our own decisions.

    End of rant.
    I've seen her, although the last time was a little over a year ago. I never paid more than $ for an hour or more with her. Rates have always been reasonable. I'd be surprised if they've gone up. If I can go see her, I'll update.

  3. #1557

    Ware

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Retired unfortunately.
    If memory serves me well I believe her name was Mel. Visited her several times she was a real sweetheart. Retired and moved out of the area.

  4. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Retired unfortunately.
    Was that the brunette with the bed on the floor and a mirror against where the wall met the floor? I had a great time with her.

  5. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody remember a gal in Ware that entertained at her home a few years back. Skinny white girl with a great personality and service. Was back in the BackPage days. Forgot her name. Is she still around?
    Retired unfortunately.

  6. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal34  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/180915488027

    413 xxxx244.

    Couldn't find reviews on this one, tho she claims to have them.

    I'm always concerned about a provider who checks off everything on the menu.

    But she's close to me and communication is pretty good.

    So I think ill give her a shot unless someone knows better.

    Let me know either way ill post when I return.

    My west Springfield regular just went back to the Berlin pike so I'm on the rebound.
    Howd you make out?

  7. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    You don't know the donation? Which means you haven't made a donation to f_uck her. Which puts into question why you are mentioning her on here. And despite any of these girls efforts, abilities, appearance or level of willingness or debauchery, well money is DEFINITELY an object and is a major part of this forums purpose to inform.
    I have indeed donated to her but it was a while ago. Sorry for the confusion.

  8. #1552

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody remember a gal in Ware that entertained at her home a few years back. Skinny white girl with a great personality and service. Was back in the BackPage days. Forgot her name. Is she still around?
    Mel. Last I knew she retired.

  9. #1551

    This reeks

    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    That I don't know, although I can tell you that she puts her heart and soul into her work, and money should be no object for that. I'm sure whatever donations she receives are very reasonable for the services offered, so anyone who is a cheap weasel (no accusation intended) should please feel free to look elsewhere.
    You don't know the donation? Which means you haven't made a donation to f_uck her. Which puts into question why you are mentioning her on here. And despite any of these girls efforts, abilities, appearance or level of willingness or debauchery, well money is DEFINITELY an object and is a major part of this forums purpose to inform.

    Oh, BTW, I am admittedly a f_ckin cheap weasel (accusation accepted).

    I'm certain the girl you are smitten with is nice, talented and into it. But say it from a mongers point of view please and stop telling the board what we should do. Give honest feedback from meeting these girls and we all can make our own decisions.

    End of rant.

  10. #1550

    Kitty milkshake Sara etc.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/180915488027

    413 xxxx244.

    Couldn't find reviews on this one, tho she claims to have them.

    I'm always concerned about a provider who checks off everything on the menu.

    But she's close to me and communication is pretty good.

    So I think ill give her a shot unless someone knows better.

    Let me know either way ill post when I return.

    My west Springfield regular just went back to the Berlin pike so I'm on the rebound.

  11. #1549

    Ware

    Does anybody remember a gal in Ware that entertained at her home a few years back. Skinny white girl with a great personality and service. Was back in the BackPage days. Forgot her name. Is she still around?

  12. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. Can you also post her current rates?
    That I don't know, although I can tell you that she puts her heart and soul into her work, and money should be no object for that. I'm sure whatever donations she receives are very reasonable for the services offered, so anyone who is a cheap weasel (no accusation intended) should please feel free to look elsewhere.

  13. #1547

    Beware

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/514755398097

    Sent this one a text. Got a reply 24 hrs later saying "don't ding text me" also stating "I am a minor and will report you."

    Beware.

  14. #1546

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison has an ad up now. She has had some difficult times and has gained some weight, but she is still a sweetheart and she still has mad skills. And I suspect she is only going to be available for a short time.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/258283150471
    Thanks for the post. Can you also post her current rates?

  15. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.
    Alison has an ad up now. She has had some difficult times and has gained some weight, but she is still a sweetheart and she still has mad skills. And I suspect she is only going to be available for a short time.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/258283150471

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape