Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 7368
-
10-30-19 19:51 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 178Retired as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 19:49 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 468Claire / Jocelyn
Still around? Anyone have her current number?
-
10-30-19 19:28 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 104That's it. Mel! Boy I wish she was still around.
Originally Posted by VannilaStash
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 23:31 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 88Missing In Action
Never got to her. We texted last night for a bit. Got a conformation pic, and then we just stopped. Started up again to pull it off, got a few texts going, then silence. She didn't post today and deleted previous ads. Found Jesus?
-
10-29-19 21:50 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 502I reviewed her. I did a car date w / her, pop a huge tit out to prove she wasn't a cop, pretty good head w / swallow while I rubbed her bunghole, she loved it.
I set up an incall appt for some greek lovin, she was really excited, said I could film it, along w / several other activities on the menu for 120/ hhr. I had to cancel due to work, the only time I've ever had to do that, & she flipped! I still want to see her, so I waited several months so she didn't recognize my app number. I contacted her the other day now it's 120 for a QV to Greece. Seems to have GPS.
Reports of usage, but then again, most of them are.
Stay safe.
Kev.
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 21:43 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 755Allison
I've seen her, although the last time was a little over a year ago. I never paid more than $ for an hour or more with her. Rates have always been reasonable. I'd be surprised if they've gone up. If I can go see her, I'll update.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 19:40 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 71Ware
If memory serves me well I believe her name was Mel. Visited her several times she was a real sweetheart. Retired and moved out of the area.
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 18:50 #1556Regular Member

Posts: 16Was that the brunette with the bed on the floor and a mirror against where the wall met the floor? I had a great time with her.
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 18:46 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 93Retired unfortunately.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 18:45 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 93Howd you make out?
Originally Posted by Kabal34
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 18:43 #1553Regular Member

Posts: 16I have indeed donated to her but it was a while ago. Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 15:27 #1552Regular Member

Posts: 5Mel
Mel. Last I knew she retired.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 15:03 #1551Banned Member

Posts: 588This reeks
You don't know the donation? Which means you haven't made a donation to f_uck her. Which puts into question why you are mentioning her on here. And despite any of these girls efforts, abilities, appearance or level of willingness or debauchery, well money is DEFINITELY an object and is a major part of this forums purpose to inform.
Originally Posted by LupineHowl
[View Original Post]
Oh, BTW, I am admittedly a f_ckin cheap weasel (accusation accepted).
I'm certain the girl you are smitten with is nice, talented and into it. But say it from a mongers point of view please and stop telling the board what we should do. Give honest feedback from meeting these girls and we all can make our own decisions.
End of rant.
-
10-29-19 11:37 #1550Senior Member

Posts: 88Kitty milkshake Sara etc.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/180915488027
413 xxxx244.
Couldn't find reviews on this one, tho she claims to have them.
I'm always concerned about a provider who checks off everything on the menu.
But she's close to me and communication is pretty good.
So I think ill give her a shot unless someone knows better.
Let me know either way ill post when I return.
My west Springfield regular just went back to the Berlin pike so I'm on the rebound.
-
10-28-19 22:08 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 104Ware
Does anybody remember a gal in Ware that entertained at her home a few years back. Skinny white girl with a great personality and service. Was back in the BackPage days. Forgot her name. Is she still around?










Reply With Quote




