Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 5571
-
10-29-19 20:05 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 1651Messages
They will kick you off there, all it takes is one high and mighty bitching about inappropriate messages. Meanwhile every other greeting says online relationships only. That is supposed to disallowed yet they approve the messages, would love to know how many are bots as well.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 18:17 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 65Samara, upscale sugar baby
Sort of an escort / sugar baby hybrid, the best of both.
You can find some reviews in Charlotte and Atlanta, relocated to this area and open to new friends.
Hot, young, clean, professional, a very rare find.
Worth breaking the piggy bank. On par or above any EROS girl.
Non pro, no posting to reference.
Please PM me for contact info.
-
10-29-19 17:41 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 1042I truly missed the OLD Craiglist days. You literally fuck girls for free. I have fucked girls for nothing more than a cup of latte or a $10 bottle of Moscato.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
The fees being charged by this SA site is becoming ludicrous. We need more competitions.
-
10-29-19 17:12 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 427An SB that I became somewhat friends with told me that a lot of the girls are now including the platonic tag as a filter because the number of rude messages as well as tire kicking messages started to get out of hand so it's being used as a filter a lot of times. Just spend a little time having a conversation and they will show their true colors.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 13:05 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 1651S. B
In every case I encountered S. B's are just escorts with high price tags. They typically won't spend more than an hour and in most cases I was happy they didn't. It's really a huge hassle communicating with them as well, texting back and forth and usually at some point comes " I require a small gift or cash app me first for Uber, need my nails done send money. It's happened so much that now I just play along as payback for wasting my time and thinking I am unwise to their B. S.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 08:54 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 196Maybe you can do the same thing?
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
All SBs are liars.
Of course she is seeing other SDs.
Sugar relationships are not expected to be platonic. Go find a replacement or supplement SB. No need to talk about it with the current SB.
-
10-28-19 21:34 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 311Keep a "rotation"
In other words always have an "A" girl, a "B" girl and as many that you can keep track of that you are conversing with. So, if "A" becomes too difficult to you, simply move the others up in the rotation. Like a ball player w / his game bar, his BP bat and a couple others he's breaking in.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
I get what you are saying. You don't want to give up one that you at least know is safe and that you've connected with but sometimes you have to cut bait if they can't find time to meet you on your schedule.
That said, honestly, the ones that are worth seeing SHOULD be busy. That means she's either a student or has an actual job, right?
If she's seeing multiple dudes as her main source of time and income, she's not an SB; she's an escort. Nothing wrong w / it, obviously. Just different branding / marketing.
A true SB (IMHO) is either a student or works full time and sugars as a supplement to her life.
If it makes you feel better, I have an NCSU girl I started talking to back in July while she was home in Philly for the Summer. And I STILL haven't met her! But I'm not giving up on it b / c she takes her classes seriously and is a knockout.
Eventually, we'll meet. I hope. LOL.
-
10-28-19 17:45 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 232Any advice would be appriciated!!
So I have a solid sugar baby but the issue with her is apparently that is TOO BUYS sometimes to meet up, on the times that I'm available she is not and its so frustrating I suspect she is seeing other SDs on the side and only makes her self available to me whenever she is in need so I was thinking well maybe I can do the same thing sex was starting to get a bit boring with her anyways she isn't as enthusiastic as she was when we first met, what do you guys usually do? Do yall stick to the same sugar baby or keep a good rotation with many of them? I want to taste different waters But at the same time I want to sort of keep the one I got but it just sucks when she can't meet up with me on the days that I'm available it drives me nuts to go many days without getting my nuts drained!
-
10-26-19 14:01 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 1651Platonic SB on SA
That site has gotten insane, every other add now says platonic. Had a rinser try to set me up with the tease today also, back and forth with messages for 30 minutes than a small gift to meet for coffee $150 to get her nails done for the privilege of a 15 minute meet and greet. This thing has gotten to be a total waste.
-
10-24-19 19:00 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 115GoodGirl2540
Still there.
Originally Posted by Ral613
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/e2dd8...7-9d411cfdd45c
-
10-24-19 12:16 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 169Good Girl
Can't find her profile. Did she take it down?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:35 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 196I met her a while back. She's a spinner.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Looks like she has bulked up. Guessing the bicep pic is new, as the other ones were on the profile when I met her.
If she's anything like she was when I saw her, you'll have fun.
I want to say it was 2. 5 PPM. Can't recall for sure.
-
10-23-19 12:29 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 1651Good girl 2540
Serious question, is this good girl or good guy? Her biceps are similar to mine.
-
10-22-19 14:24 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Try it out for a month, if nothing else all the scammers and rinsers are good for entertainment value.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 14:27 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 619Why a joke?
Why is Seeking Arrangements a joke? Serious question as I'm trying to decide which is the best site SA or?. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





