Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12301

    Sky

    Saw Sky last night. She was a very good time as always. She's still a very sweet girl and provides top notch service. I really enjoy her BBBJ and could probably let her do that for the entire visit. Decided I wanted to have my cake and eat it to so I suited up and we had fun in multiple positions. Wish she would do a little dirty talk but that's not her thing. If you have her number, hit her up. She's a good time and enjoys satisfying her dates.

    Stay Safe.

    RR.

  2. #12300

    Sweetie!

    Quote Originally Posted by EBob1111  [View Original Post]
    I live in Charlottesville so time is limited for a drive to Richmond for play. For any of you who've seen both Maria and Sweetie which one would you go to first?
    They're both a lot of fun and rates are about the same but Sweetie is at another level not matched by anyone else that I've seen in RVA.

  3. #12299

    Caprif

    Quote Originally Posted by Sias05  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to see she's in spotsylvania wanted to see if she's worth the ride.
    I was saw that somewhere and didn't think it was for real. Can't remember what site it was. Crap.

  4. #12298

    Stg

    Something's not right with STG tonight. I wonder if any one of you gents are experiencing some kind of a glitch. I couldn't get to search anything atm.

  5. #12297
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    There are a few reviews / comments about her on this board and the tidewater board. To sum it up pics are her but are old, she has a habit but she has decent skills and a good attitude.
    She's a lot older than those pics or at least appears a lot older.

  6. #12296
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    She not bad, got the monkey, head game not bat. Rough looking body, don't go over. 4. she usually in West end.
    Met up with Robin today for a HH session at my room. Very nice personality and talkative. All in all a good experience.

  7. #12295

    Jb

    As I start to dip my toes into the escort pool, I decided to take a chance with JB. Set up was easy enough as she was staying near my location. She is a bit bigger than her pics and was chatty. Gave me some family issues drama and personal history as well. QV visit and as per usual for me, settled for BBBJ / daty. She said since she is on mood medicine she doesn't have a high sex drive so it was a bit mechanical. I couldn't finish with BBBJ so switched to HJ which did the trick. Did not allow cim as this was the first time we had met. All in all it was an "Eh" visit. Probably won't repeat and makes me appreciate Scarlett even more.

  8. #12294
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    She responded to me once, then went dark. I've tried a couple of times recently with no success.

  9. #12293

    2nd

    I went to visit a provider and had a lackluster experience. I was pretty disappointed with the way that went based on previous experiences. When I was done I went to the car and started reviewing STG. I found another provider that happen to be hosting out of the same location as the other one. I asked if I could visit in the answer was yes. I went in and had an amazing time. Decent BBBJ and good doggie, etc. Lots of baby damage and no titties but perform very well.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/592874564667

  10. #12292

    Capri Fredericksburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sias05  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to see she's in spotsylvania wanted to see if she's worth the ride.
    Capri is absolutely worth the drive, as long as you're comfortable with other guys (nothing bi). She is as hot as her pics / videos and she's free. Sometimes it's hard to set up a time, but if you can you have to.

  11. #12291

    Just wanted to see

    So I was searching the crawler. Came across this add. Texted the usual banter asked about donations.

    It was $$ for hhr told to rich for me came back with. 8 for Hhr by that point I ran out of time.

    If anybody has had spent time I would be greatly surprised!

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38413861/

  12. #12290

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    She not bad, got the monkey, head game not bat. Rough looking body, don't go over. 4. she usually in West end.
    I reached out to her for more info out of curiosity. Once she she revealed her location I remembered her. My experience in the past was not a good one so I passed.

    RR.

  13. #12289

    Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been posted about before; I don't have a name to search though. I seem to remember the reviews being decent if you're ok with an older woman. Maybe even that she's better in person. Anyone have info?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/126902820643
    She not bad, got the monkey, head game not bat. Rough looking body, don't go over. 4. she usually in West end.

  14. #12288
    Quote Originally Posted by MineTooTell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? She wants 140 for a HH. Couldn't find any reviews which always turns me away. Any help is appreciated.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y-blon/1841541
    There are a few reviews / comments about her on this board and the tidewater board. To sum it up pics are her but are old, she has a habit but she has decent skills and a good attitude.

  15. #12287

    Vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up that Vikki's ad has the wrong number listed. 6296 is NOT active. If you have the 5778 number you're good to go.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...619&cityid=475
    Best BBBJ out there. Slim body and cute face. She allows Cim for a higher donation. YMMV. Damage was. 6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape