Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 532 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2065
    Go to Chinatown, Paris spa. Always good. Always line up for you to pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    Was the second one close to 40 yo as well?

  2. #2064
    What is the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Breitlingb2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to See200. I was able to sample Lexxi at her incall.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/821508026641

    Pretty straight communication to make arrangement. No BB nor Greek were her only No's.

    Stay on communication 1 hr before the agreed time to confirm. I gave her 10 minutes heads up before eta.

    She was ready. Opened her door in her underwear's too.

    She is a tad heavier than the photos, but there is no bait and switch.

    Her incall is not the most organized, but the bed and bath rooms are clean and usable.

    Not wasting any time, she disrobed quickly and offered a nice real back massage; I opted with lotion (unscented).

    Upon the flip, she washed her hand quickly and started enjoying my gauntlet like there is no tomorrow. Both accessories were cared for as well.

    She spent over 15 minutes trying to squeeze it dry, but no dice. I always kept everything close to me for BBBJ.

    Daty and FIV was very well received. She enjoyed it and O'ed a couple of times. DFK are reciprocal and seem to get her excited to pay me back.

    After a few minutes of SS, she got me a raincoat and we went through several known acronyms. Finale was on Mish which she popped another O.

    All in all a very affordable dream which I don't mind coming back to.

  3. #2063

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    It's along the river and I-95. The ave (k&a) is close by and you might as well swing by and pick up a streetwalker for 20 bucks. Don't get me wrong, Courtney is a fun time. But like someone said before, once she posts or answers your text you better already be in your car on the way to her and even then it's not a guarantee. She is pretty much first come, first serve. My first time I had things set up and took my time heading to her place, got 5 minutes away and she went dark on me. Complete waste of time. A few days after that I have her one last try this time had good communication but once I parked outside her house I sat in my car for over an hour while she kept texting me how she was "getting dressed" or "coming to the door now" LOL. Then I finally got the text to come to her door and it was an amazing time! After that I didn't see her again I was just hearing too many bad stories about her drug use and how she apparently didn't care if she got any STD's or something. Add that to the fact that I skinny dipped in her pool so I'm sure half of Philly's mongerers were as well. I went and got tested and came out unscathed. Now, I'm not saying she has anything or ever did but add the fact that her reliability is shit and recently she has only been doing outs / car dates I just think there's better options. She has posted once in a blue about being back at her Upper Darby incall location for "one night only" so perhaps you can get lucky. Not going to lie, just me writing this out makes me think about how amazing our session was LOL. But like I said man, it may be worth a try but there's other girls who will provide her same services.
    "Not going to lie, just me writing this out makes me think about how amazing our session was LOL. " Heh. I think the exact same thing every time a thread about her resurfaces. So hot. Just not worth it.

  4. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by HsvSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Harrd pass no doubt. Can you tell me, where is Fishtown in relation to east Philly? When have you seen her last? We can take it PM if preferred. Again thanks for the intel.
    It's along the river and I-95. The ave (k&a) is close by and you might as well swing by and pick up a streetwalker for 20 bucks. Don't get me wrong, Courtney is a fun time. But like someone said before, once she posts or answers your text you better already be in your car on the way to her and even then it's not a guarantee. She is pretty much first come, first serve. My first time I had things set up and took my time heading to her place, got 5 minutes away and she went dark on me. Complete waste of time. A few days after that I have her one last try this time had good communication but once I parked outside her house I sat in my car for over an hour while she kept texting me how she was "getting dressed" or "coming to the door now" LOL. Then I finally got the text to come to her door and it was an amazing time! After that I didn't see her again I was just hearing too many bad stories about her drug use and how she apparently didn't care if she got any STD's or something. Add that to the fact that I skinny dipped in her pool so I'm sure half of Philly's mongerers were as well. I went and got tested and came out unscathed. Now, I'm not saying she has anything or ever did but add the fact that her reliability is shit and recently she has only been doing outs / car dates I just think there's better options. She has posted once in a blue about being back at her Upper Darby incall location for "one night only" so perhaps you can get lucky. Not going to lie, just me writing this out makes me think about how amazing our session was LOL. But like I said man, it may be worth a try but there's other girls who will provide her same services.

  5. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Yea well your Username checks out if your seeking her lmao. In all seriousness, good luck. She is extremely hard to get ahold of but is definitely a fun time after all the BS. She has posted last night for the first time in weeks though it was only outcalls and CarPlay in Fishtown. Harrrrd pass. She doesn't host anymore in Upper Darby and that was at least decent as it was a nice neighborhood, her own room and she'd put on lingerie for you.
    Harrd pass no doubt. Can you tell me, where is Fishtown in relation to east Philly? When have you seen her last? We can take it PM if preferred. Again thanks for the intel.

  6. #2060
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    I know she looks interesting and that on babylon there is a couple of good reviews of her but my experience with her was that she will not hesitate to steal from you and ghost you. Whatever you do do not pay her with cashapp. She will make bs excuses after you drove down to where she is and will try to make you pay before hand. And then will immediately ghost you, she will delete all of her ads and change her phone number.

    This type of action says if she is willing to do it this way she may rob you in person. You don't know if she has anyone on the inside of that room that will threaten you.

    So yeah while partially my fault she is willing to steal. So I do suggest you to stay away.

  7. #2059

  8. #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by HsvSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I will have a week in town with nothing to do but focus my night time efforts on reaching her. Thanks for the info and I will report if I am successful or not!
    Yea well your Username checks out if your seeking her lmao. In all seriousness, good luck. She is extremely hard to get ahold of but is definitely a fun time after all the BS. She has posted last night for the first time in weeks though it was only outcalls and CarPlay in Fishtown. Harrrrd pass. She doesn't host anymore in Upper Darby and that was at least decent as it was a nice neighborhood, her own room and she'd put on lingerie for you.

  9. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She pops up once in a while in Fishtown. I've seen her ads, and also seen her on the street. Literally, she was standing in line behind me at a coffee shop. But, she only posts when she needs a fix, the second she has some $$ in hand she's a ghost again. If you're trying to catch her, you just have to be the first guy in the right place at the right time.
    I will have a week in town with nothing to do but focus my night time efforts on reaching her. Thanks for the info and I will report if I am successful or not!

  10. #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by HsvSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Brothers, has anyone seen Courtney lately? I will be up in your area in a few weeks and this on definitely stands out in my research of the forum!

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...e/289797510763
    She pops up once in a while in Fishtown. I've seen her ads, and also seen her on the street. Literally, she was standing in line behind me at a coffee shop. But, she only posts when she needs a fix, the second she has some $$ in hand she's a ghost again. If you're trying to catch her, you just have to be the first guy in the right place at the right time.

  11. #2055

    Veronica Violet

    I'm going to be in the Philly area soon. Would appreciate any info on Veronica Violet aka GothVeronica:

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronica-violet

    Thanks.

  12. #2054

    Courtney Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    That's Courtney. Search this thread, there's been a bunch of posts about her. Here's the pros and cons;.

    Pros:

    1) Super hot, pics are 100% real. Perfect body. Gets all dressed up, lingerie and whatnot.

    2) Great service, BBBJ game is good, really good in the sack.

    3) Not a clock watcher, closed out my session (after I was done) with an extended vibrator show.

    4) Safe incall spot in the DelCo burbs.

    5) Great GFE experience.

    Cons:

    1) Crackhead.

    2) Super unreliable, almost all dates start late (sometimes very late).

    3) High during dates.

    4) Has ghosted people.

    I've only seen her once. She was about an hour late IIRC but it was totally worth it. I saw her like 4 months ago so maybe someone else has a more current read on her looks.
    Brothers, has anyone seen Courtney lately? I will be up in your area in a few weeks and this on definitely stands out in my research of the forum!

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...e/289797510763

  13. #2053

    "Leila Knight"

    Anybody have any info on this one?

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...l/478018017342

    She's been around for awhile, had things set up with her today but she wanted me to pick her up down Allegheny / North Philly and that she was just walking around so I figured she turned into an K / A ave girl so I ended up passing.

  14. #2052

    Dream of Claire

    I found this ad. It made me have a wonderful dream, where I called Claire, and she invited me over. My magic carpet took me right from my apartment to her temporary residence in the far, far northeast of Phila. When I landed, I texted her for her room no, which I found easily. She asked me how long I wanted to enjoy her companionship. I said a half hour, and the price she quoted almost shook me awake, but the dream continued, and we reached an agreement.

    We disrobed, and I could see she was a true redhead. She was very small on top (fine by me), and quite slim, with nice legs and feet. I gave her a huge hug, but she wouldn't accept a kiss, and when she lay on the bed, I tried kissing her in several locations, including her strawberry blonde-ness, all to no avail; she would not open up. She claimed was she was very ticklish. I suspected that the medications she had taken earlier had made her that way. Abandoning that angle, I lay back and enjoyed a very, very accomplished BBBJ. Surprisingly, for a man my age, it didn't take too long to get me ready for the next phase. She popped on a cover, did a flip, and we were off to the races. That phase, alas, also didn't take very long. As I lay there catching my breath, she hopped up and had a Newport. Staying in the nude, she walked around for a bit, then went to the window, where she stood in some becoming positions while she picked at her skin, which I suspected was also due to her medications, or lack thereof. She didn't rush me out, and I was there for at least 45 or 50 minutes.

    Upside: She was quite pretty, with a small top, a lovely, slim bod and nice legs. Just my type, but just a bit too tall to be called a spinner. Great BBBJ, and tight where it counts. No rush, took her time, with some reasonable conversation.

    Downside: No kissing, no DATY (my fault for not reading her ad's fine print).

    Takeaway: All in all, it was a lovely dream. I had a good time, but will probably not repeat, only because of the no-DATY rule. If that's ok with you, I would certainly recommend. Everything else was super, but, as always. YMMV. You may PM me for more info.

    Be safe.

    HP.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/030666922681

  15. #2051
    Go back a page or two and there are a few posts about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape