Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 532 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I want the strap on experience with her but she's so far away damn I hope she come to New York or close to central Jersey area and north Jersey area. I might travel to her if she let me make an appointment for the next day but I do not want to make a mistake and cause her to block me.
    Dude she goes back to the BP days. Go for it LOL. As long as your respectful she's chill. Now I'm not too sure about her catering to your specific needs as that's something you'll have to discuss with her but she's been in this biz awhile, she won't block you for wanting a next day appointment or for inquiries.

  2. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallot11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Victoria? I see the comments on EB say she's legit but wanted to confer here. I have a real thing for white, trashy and milfy looks so she is doing it for me, and I'm near the airport. I tried doing a search and couldn't find anything.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...428/7028450878
    I want the strap on experience with her but she's so far away damn I hope she come to New York or close to central Jersey area and north Jersey area. I might travel to her if she let me make an appointment for the next day but I do not want to make a mistake and cause her to block me.

  3. #1808

    Your visit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMakers  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellas, will be visiting your city this week. Any recommendations downtown or near the stadiums, or is an AMP a better bet?
    The AMP will be your best option.

  4. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Yes, philly absolutely sucks. You're dealing with the poorest largest city in America that also has a non existent nightlife so young people don't stay or travel here (including the escorts). All the hot escorts are in atlantic city or NY where there is more $ and the nightlife is 24/7.

    To add to that, since backpage got shut down the quality and availability of escorts has really nosedived and the donations have only gone up. 3+ years ago it seemed like every week here in philly there was a fresh new college age face for a fair donation but now the pickings are slim and a ss will set you back 80-100 with someone with poor service / hygiene.

    As far as escortbabylon it's a good website to find dates and old ads but I hate how the comments are constantly deleted. Good info and tips are constantly deleted. About 2 weeks ago some guy posted an ad on that website how the donations have been going up but the service has been going down and 25+ comments chimed in to agree and just like that the whole ad was deleted along with all the accounts who posted. Meanwhile an escort who seems to be robbing people or scams people stays up indefinitely and most of the ads now are fake.

    I definitely agree with you though yoshi. I know an escort who said when she post an ad she gets 100 text messages that day. You figure she has her safe regulars that always get priority than out of that 100 it's like winning the lottery if she responds back to you.

    Then the other hand you could have an awesome provider and always get priority but I find that eventually they disappear, they get locked up or their drug use gets so bad you don't want to see them anymore. Finding an escort is supposed to be easy not a part time job.
    Even during the backpage days it sucked here but you're 100% correct. Since then it's been even worse. Escortbabylon is basically filled with junkie hoodrats, flakes, and thieves. Same for skipthegames which I found out first hand recently when I got robbed just a few weeks ago. I've basically given up and only go to the occasional AMP now. BTW, 100 texts? Damn that's insane. I knew the few good ones got bombarded but I didn't think it was that crazy. That alone proves how shitty this area is.

  5. #1806

    In town Wed / Thu

    Greetings fellas, will be visiting your city this week. Any recommendations downtown or near the stadiums, or is an AMP a better bet?

  6. #1805

    Manu

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfe-manu-santiago/

    I have seen Tessa from Touring Girls and one other who is no longer listed on their site. They were both eye-droppingly beautiful and worth every penny of their cost.
    I am just hoping lightning can strike again, because I missed out on Tessa with schedules this July.
    I have access to private pics and from what I can see she is smoking hot. Can't comment on her session but they are a fairly reliable agency so I'm sure she would be good.

  7. #1804

    RE: Manu Santiago

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Including a link for her might help out a bit.
    https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfe-manu-santiago/

    I have seen Tessa from Touring Girls and one other who is no longer listed on their site. They were both eye-droppingly beautiful and worth every penny of their cost.
    I am just hoping lightning can strike again, because I missed out on Tessa with schedules this July.
    Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 07-27-19 at 11:18. Reason: more info

  8. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I am looking to do something special for my birthday in August. Manu Santiago from TG is visiting Chicago at that time, but I don't know anything about her.

    She is visiting Plymouth Meeting now, which is close to Philly. Anyone visiting her, I would appreciate your report.
    Including a link for her might help out a bit.

  9. #1802

    Touring Girls- Manu Santiago

    I am looking to do something special for my birthday in August. Manu Santiago from TG is visiting Chicago at that time, but I don't know anything about her.

    She is visiting Plymouth Meeting now, which is close to Philly. Anyone visiting her, I would appreciate your report.

  10. #1801

    Nikkiwants2 - Great experience for me

    I had the pleasure to meet Nikki this week and I'm so glad I did. She is a charming, intelligent young lady and made me feel comfortable from the second I walked in. I won't go into too much detail here per her request but I will say it was time well spent. I let her know that I had never experienced a PM and was curious. Nikki did an excellent job easing me into it and it was fantastic. The experience ended with me popping in the cover while in her mouth (my choice on the cover) with her finger in my ass.

    I opted for a more mild experience but next time I plan on getting a little bit more adventurous and I am positive Nikki will deliver. It's clear that she takes her job seriously and she made sure I was well taken care of.

    The one thing I will ad for anyone here who likes nipples, Nikki's are FANTASTIC. Big and juicy I loved every second I had to enjoy them.

    I will definitely be looking to see Nikki again the next time I'm in need of a FBSM.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?363892-Nikkiwants2

  11. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a handful of times when she was working the ave. If you go to Streetwalker Reviews she went by Jessa. Lost touch with her (or should I say she stopped answering my texts) when she went to work at a CC agency. By the looks of the phone number, seems to be on her own again. I always had a good time with her and never no issues. Didn't pursue her at the agency as I won't pay those rates especially after I've seen a girl from the ave at the ave rates.
    Ok, thanks for the info. She did give me that name Jessa. When I talk to her on the phone. Could you pm her rates on the Ave?

  12. #1799

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    That's Courtney. Search this thread, there's been a bunch of posts about her. Here's the pros and cons;.

    Pros:

    1) Super hot, pics are 100% real. Perfect body. Gets all dressed up, lingerie and whatnot.

    2) Great service, BBBJ game is good, really good in the sack.

    3) Not a clock watcher, closed out my session (after I was done) with an extended vibrator show.

    4) Safe incall spot in the DelCo burbs.

    5) Great GFE experience.

    Cons:

    1) Crackhead.

    2) Super unreliable, almost all dates start late (sometimes very late).

    3) High during dates.

    4) Has ghosted people.

    I've only seen her once. She was about an hour late IIRC but it was totally worth it. I saw her like 4 months ago so maybe someone else has a more current read on her looks.

  13. #1798

  14. #1797
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018  [View Original Post]
    Having trouble finding information on kodak, if anyone could give a report or send me a pm about her it would greatly be appreciated.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/314472959857
    Saw her a handful of times when she was working the ave. If you go to Streetwalker Reviews she went by Jessa. Lost touch with her (or should I say she stopped answering my texts) when she went to work at a CC agency. By the looks of the phone number, seems to be on her own again. I always had a good time with her and never no issues. Didn't pursue her at the agency as I won't pay those rates especially after I've seen a girl from the ave at the ave rates.

  15. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerAlison  [View Original Post]
    I'd bet my last dollar on those pics not being the woman (or man LOL) that opens the door brobro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape