Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 583 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1327

    Audrianna

    Hello again I'm looking to find out if anyone has used Audrianna as a provider. Looking to see if she's worth a visit or not. Thanks!!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ren-re...sting/23596187

  2. #1326

    Repeats with the squirting MILF

    Consistency in important in this arena as we've all been burned by a 1 time great experience that doesn't survive repeat visits until we give up and put the provider in our rear view mirror. I'm glad to report that I've now seen the squirting MILF 3 times and each time was terrific. In a nutshell, she is better than Viagra (and I have done the comparison testing) and has outstanding prowess. Her hip control when on top is outstanding.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/134196099884

    And sorry Charlie, I was wrong, she is indeed the squirting MILF who used to advertise in Waterbury.

    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    This her? https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/LOSZXO.jpg The back tattoos don't seem to quite match.

    And in most of the more recent ads she doesn't show her face. Hoping it is her!

  3. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/254888188232

    Checked the forum but haven't seen any reviews here. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    She has been reviewed in the Hartford Escort Reviews. Search "squirter" should be what you are looking for.

  4. #1324

    I'd be surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    She posts from time to time on all the new haven sites. She looks too good to be true but she has a twitter account with a smaller following at at emmabravo805 which makes me think she may be real.

    Any encounters?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-6999/1/409980
    I'd be surprised if she's real. Those photos are way TGTBT. I sent a text, out of curiosity.

  5. #1323

    All good here

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting security reports and bad page loads when clicking STG links from here. I noticed their search function is broken there too.
    The STG site and search function are working fine here / now.

  6. #1322

    Emma Bravo

    She posts from time to time on all the new haven sites. She looks too good to be true but she has a twitter account with a smaller following at at emmabravo805 which makes me think she may be real.

    Any encounters?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-6999/1/409980

  7. #1321
    Anyone else getting security reports and bad page loads when clicking STG links from here. I noticed their search function is broken there too.

  8. #1320

    Anyone Have Info On Her?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/254888188232

    Checked the forum but haven't seen any reviews here. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  9. #1319

    Well shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    You can have some success. Stick to the girls who have reviews here from guys with more than a few reviews. It's great to make a discovery, but until you get a real sense of it, stay with the safer ones.
    If it helps, you just saved me a robbing. She was on my to do very soon list. Thanks, man.

  10. #1318

  11. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I thank you both for your post on Marie. I contacted her today and very much look forward to meeting her. She's not near my location, so my timing needs to work. I'll post after we meet.
    Guys. Marie is great. I understand the Hamden concern. This is not the case. BTW the way she is good at picking out who said what on here. I was quite impressed LOL she's an avid reader and said it's better than day time soaps. I'd see her more than I could. She's great, great service, easy to get along with if you respect her and cute to boot.

  12. #1316

    Bella

    Bella is back and advertising again:

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...l/721373600898

    She's calling herself Star now, but it's still the same outdated photos, same scam. If you fall for the ad, make sure you don't pay up front.

  13. #1315

    Krystal is back around. STAY AWAY

    She hasn't been around much the last couple of months but besides rumors of ripping people off the demons have really gotten ahold of her I heard it first hand from several people that know her personally aside from being associated with some bad people rumor has it she has a gift that keeps on giving and is out of control you have been warned she is dangerous in more ways than one at this point.

    CTM.
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/real-tight-young-sexy-and-swee/102581187107

  14. #1314

    No Need to Pack It In

    Quote Originally Posted by MonoSyllables  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam. As I was getting undressed a guy came in behind me with a gun and told me to leave. I did. Other facts: not the girl in the pics (the actual girl is way hotter, though. Very tall, very skinny, very pretty), fun and chatty over text, met at a Branford motel.

    Recent STG posts:

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/664745263367

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/535976627438

    Annnnnnnd that's it for me and trying to do this, at least for now. Two huge strikeouts in a row. I'm going back to pornhub. Hope this helps you all avoid a dangerous situation, though!
    You can have some success. Stick to the girls who have reviews here from guys with more than a few reviews. It's great to make a discovery, but until you get a real sense of it, stay with the safer ones.

  15. #1313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Sorry to hear that

    Quote Originally Posted by MonoSyllables  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam. As I was getting undressed a guy came in behind me with a gun and told me to leave. I did. Other facts: not the girl in the pics (the actual girl is way hotter, though. Very tall, very skinny, very pretty), fun and chatty over text, met at a Branford motel.

    Recent STG posts:

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/664745263367

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/535976627438

    Annnnnnnd that's it for me and trying to do this, at least for now. Two huge strikeouts in a row. I'm going back to pornhub. Hope this helps you all avoid a dangerous situation, though!
    Just hope one of these days it goes sideways for them. Hope so.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape