Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 8736
-
10-30-19 10:51 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 51Repeats with the squirting MILF
Consistency in important in this arena as we've all been burned by a 1 time great experience that doesn't survive repeat visits until we give up and put the provider in our rear view mirror. I'm glad to report that I've now seen the squirting MILF 3 times and each time was terrific. In a nutshell, she is better than Viagra (and I have done the comparison testing) and has outstanding prowess. Her hip control when on top is outstanding.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/134196099884
And sorry Charlie, I was wrong, she is indeed the squirting MILF who used to advertise in Waterbury.
Cheers.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 00:03 #1325Regular Member

Posts: 11She has been reviewed in the Hartford Escort Reviews. Search "squirter" should be what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 21:43 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 755I'd be surprised
I'd be surprised if she's real. Those photos are way TGTBT. I sent a text, out of curiosity.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 20:59 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 208All good here
The STG site and search function are working fine here / now.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 14:39 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 192Emma Bravo
She posts from time to time on all the new haven sites. She looks too good to be true but she has a twitter account with a smaller following at at emmabravo805 which makes me think she may be real.
Any encounters?
https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-6999/1/409980
-
10-28-19 11:52 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 886Anyone else getting security reports and bad page loads when clicking STG links from here. I noticed their search function is broken there too.
-
10-28-19 11:32 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone Have Info On Her?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/254888188232
Checked the forum but haven't seen any reviews here. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
10-27-19 23:20 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 78Well shit.
If it helps, you just saved me a robbing. She was on my to do very soon list. Thanks, man.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 20:53 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 337http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/ma...r/476840041432
Has anyone ever met this one?
-
10-26-19 23:04 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 878Guys. Marie is great. I understand the Hamden concern. This is not the case. BTW the way she is good at picking out who said what on here. I was quite impressed LOL she's an avid reader and said it's better than day time soaps. I'd see her more than I could. She's great, great service, easy to get along with if you respect her and cute to boot.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 19:47 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 755Bella
Bella is back and advertising again:
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...l/721373600898
She's calling herself Star now, but it's still the same outdated photos, same scam. If you fall for the ad, make sure you don't pay up front.
-
10-26-19 00:47 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 476Krystal is back around. STAY AWAY
She hasn't been around much the last couple of months but besides rumors of ripping people off the demons have really gotten ahold of her I heard it first hand from several people that know her personally aside from being associated with some bad people rumor has it she has a gift that keeps on giving and is out of control you have been warned she is dangerous in more ways than one at this point.
CTM.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/real-tight-young-sexy-and-swee/102581187107
-
10-25-19 22:00 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 755No Need to Pack It In
You can have some success. Stick to the girls who have reviews here from guys with more than a few reviews. It's great to make a discovery, but until you get a real sense of it, stay with the safer ones.
Originally Posted by MonoSyllables
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 19:48 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 487Sorry to hear that
Just hope one of these days it goes sideways for them. Hope so.
Originally Posted by MonoSyllables
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
10-25-19 15:54 #1312Regular Member

Posts: 20Shannon
It's a scam. As I was getting undressed a guy came in behind me with a gun and told me to leave. I did. Other facts: not the girl in the pics (the actual girl is way hotter, though. Very tall, very skinny, very pretty), fun and chatty over text, met at a Branford motel.
Recent STG posts:
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/664745263367
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/535976627438
Annnnnnnd that's it for me and trying to do this, at least for now. Two huge strikeouts in a row. I'm going back to pornhub. Hope this helps you all avoid a dangerous situation, though!











Reply With Quote




