Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 1059 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10447

    Cypress Grove. COUPLE - Deal 4 you

    Visiting Kissimmee and just saw info in Cypress Grove. I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT. But, being a single guy, the answer is no. If a COUPLE (man / woman) would like to visit, hit me up via PM. Ill cover the entry fee early Sunday to afternoon and maybe even an overnight Saturday night later.

    Would love watch and lay around pool.

  2. #10446
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    Ran across this site with some great holiday outfits for you ladies, or for the guys that want to surprise their special lady.

    https://www.rotita.com/womens-tops-c...SAAEgIW6_D_BwE
    You're looking at the wrong sites.

    https://www.barenecessities.com/Crot...es_catalog_nxs, 32,style,32889. Htm.

  3. #10445

    What I figured

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Here is the same ad from a week ago. Best way to answer question.

    https://callescort.org/484-758-3960
    That's what I figured. I didn't want to send her a text without checking first. Ad seem fishy to me. I mean my parents aren't home, really? LOL. Well that sucks had an Asian buffet on my mind. We need more independent Asian providers dammit. Love me some Asian pussy.

  4. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any asians besides AMP?
    There is an advertisement on the sister site for an Asian provider. Using the name Asian Bee, or AsianBee. Have not seen, her yet. However am interested. So, we could use some Intel. Found three mentions in the forum.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7052&cityid=98

  5. #10443

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one yet? Love me some Asian pussy but this ad on the sister site looks a little fishy to me.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7293&cityid=98
    Here is the same ad from a week ago. Best way to answer question.

    https://callescort.org/484-758-3960

  6. #10442

    Ladies Holiday Outfits

    Ran across this site with some great holiday outfits for you ladies, or for the guys that want to surprise their special lady.

    https://www.rotita.com/womens-tops-c...SAAEgIW6_D_BwE

  7. #10441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one yet? Love me some Asian pussy but this ad on the sister site looks a little fishy to me.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7293&cityid=98
    I would definitely stay away from that! My parents aren't really!

  8. #10440

    Any intel?

    Anybody seen this one yet? Love me some Asian pussy but this ad on the sister site looks a little fishy to me.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7293&cityid=98

  9. #10439

    Anyone want to partake?

    Hey,

    So I've been seeing this gorgeous athletic girl that's in her early 20's who is game to hook up with at least 2 other guys at the same time. All holes are accessible! She has never done that before but she is very open minded and has many fantasies she wants to try. So if anyone if willing, let me know and we'll set it up.

  10. #10438
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews?

    Did you actually see her SYM? The pics look super hot waiting to see if anyone has tried?
    No I was just offering up some encouragement to Lehmonade to TOFTT. His last post made it sound like he was ready to pull the trigger, LOL.

  11. #10437

    Trigger discipline??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    She looked promising.

    Body checks out.

    Face somewhat checks out.

    Full body checks out. Wait. That's a f*cking....

    *looks up to her face* oh shit this b*tch looks crazy.

    Verdict: nope I'm out!

    In her ad, it reads "I aim to please" hahahahahahahahaha!

    Somehow, jr got me to text her anyway. I guess I love a little bit of crazy in my girls.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/38291946/
    No trigger discipline, finger on the trigger. She's going to shoot her snatch off!

  12. #10436

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexes878  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Todd. I hate to ask again, but maybe more on the black BBW side?
    When I saw her she was not BBW.

  13. #10435
    Quote Originally Posted by Todds57  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple years Since I've seen her, but she was a lot of fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/38339859/
    Thanks, Todd. I hate to ask again, but maybe more on the black BBW side?

  14. #10434

    Any reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Lehmonade for being brave enough to TOFTT, or should I say TABFTT (Take A Bullet For The Team), give it your best shot! I recommend you give her a Kiss and see if she can handle your Love Gun, LOL.

    https://youtu.be/M2fEcnwd1UE

    Also, I noticed she's a Beatles fan so please be careful as I'm betting "she's not a girl who misses much", LOL.

    https://youtu.be/vdvnOH060Qg

    SYM.
    Did you actually see her SYM? The pics look super hot waiting to see if anyone has tried?

  15. #10433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I used these

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on any Lake County NoTels that are clean, discreet, etc?

    Thanks.
    Not like Geneva but there is a little motel just South of the Turnpike on 27 that is very cheap and doesn't mind day let's. Also, a little further South there is a larger old hotel, same thing.

    C3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape